1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread

First

Back
109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
Next

Last
  1. MXRaia
    Any official updates on FIBAE 6? I was a huge Ei.xx fan back in the day, so...

2. BananaOoyoo
    DBAB3C20-9E78-43EE-AB96-649EED0DC804.jpeg

Definitely late to the party here, but finally got a Custom Art IEM :)

annasoh323, junix, papa_mia and 3 others like this.
  3. piotrus-g
    Nice! Happy listening!

BananaOoyoo likes this.
  4. davidcotton
    Which is?

5. Gédéon Molle
    Maybe Harmony 8.2 as indicated in his signature?

davidcotton likes this.
  6. BananaOoyoo
    Harmony 8.2 :slight_smile:

davidcotton likes this.
  7. PC_345
  8. ezekiel77
    annasoh323, YCHANGE, PC_345 and 5 others like this.
  9. davidmolliere
    ezekiel77 likes this.
  10. Gédéon Molle
    Excellent review for excellent IEM!
    Thank you.

ezekiel77 likes this.
  11. piotrus-g
    OK Guys,
    As some of you noticed our Korean distributor launched FIBAE 6. Being our biggest and most prominent distributor in the world right now Scheherazade got a head start and received batch of FIBAE 6 even before we launched it on our website - why? - simply as to show gratitude towards the store who creates big chunk of our sales :)
    Now onto what FIBAE 6 is - as you guys correctly deducted it's the same IEM as FIBAE ME. Now I know that I asked you to not call FIBAE ME "6" when it came out, but there were no plans on incorporating it to the regular line up back then. But now FIBAE ME becomes in fact FIBAE 6. I won't be going into details of working with Drop, agreements and reasons to justify the move, simply because I don't think it would be professional. One thing I can say is that it was our unilateral decision, we don't have any conflict with Drop and we cannot exclude collaborating with Drop at some point in the future - just not at the moment.
    The specs of FIBAE 6 remain the same as FIBAE ME, with change to cable - now comes with Hi-Res SPC cable, and full accessories instead just Peli case. Other than that it's same drivers, same config and same sound.
    Price is going to be €875 or 3300PLN
    In fact even though they are not on our website you can technically order them by email right now. We have all components on stock and they are ready to be made. Standard 2-3week turnaround.
    Our website is going to updates probably next week to incorporate FIBAE 6

Well yes - this exactly :)

annasoh323, ezekiel77, PC_345 and 9 others like this.
  12. subguy812
    These guys don't miss a trick Piotr!

I would like to say that this is great news for the masses. The exposure of this wonderful IEM was limited and now many more will be able to experience what I have been referencing for quite a while. While the F4 is a different animal, it has some technical prowess vs. the ME, but the CA IEM I return to the most is the ME/6. The bass of the F6 is a BA but it is as close to DD bass as I have heard in a BA. It will certainly allow you to feel the music. The overall sound signature is one that is rich and sultry, full of energy and a perfect musicality that the listener can feel the emotion of the music as well as hear it, it sounds so dynamic and organic with the ME. Vocals sound rich and the mids deserve more credit than I give them because the bass is so well played out. They are an immersive listen and it is easy to toe-tap and become enthralled in the music. The treble extends surprisingly well. The lower treble has a wee bump and the upper registers extends out, it is the treble which creates the balance. I may over illustrate the bass of the ME/6 and that probably creates a super bloated visual, and I want to say that the bass is so super that I have to give it it's due, but the overall signature is far from bloated. It is tuned so well. My design was super personalized.

Great news Piotr!
    9.jpg

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    piotrus-g and davidmolliere like this.
  13. BananaOoyoo
    Glad to get official info on the iem! (Also really happy to finally try it - I had been curious when it launched on (Mass)Drop. It’s definitely a very different iem from your other offerings.)

piotrus-g likes this.
  14. ezekiel77
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    davidmolliere, Wyville and Deezel177 like this.
  15. Deezel177
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my initial impressions of Custom Art's brand-new flagship FIBAE 7 - breathtaking to both the eyes and ears. :wink:

First

Back
109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
Next

Last