1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cowon Plenue P1

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by batteraziiz, Mar 8, 2014.
First

Back
185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194
  1. TremWolod
    In comparison with the speaker system connected to the computer on Windows, the DAC has a slight delay in synchronization. Approximately when the red spot begins to disappear, the sound goes, to the acoustics the signal goes when a red spot appears. Firmware old 2.11 is possible on new better.

2. Uberclocked
    Hello, thanks for the reply! Do you mean that the 2.11 firmware has lower delay?

Thanks!

In regards to your question about getting the LPG, I feel that money spent on upgrading your headphones or speakers gives you much better value than spending it on a DAP unless you absolutely need a feature that DAP provides.

3. TremWolod
    I just reported my current firmware version. But maybe if you have more distraction on a newer firmware version then yes. The delay is, but in my opinion not very. Perhaps on new versions of the firmware the delay will be less, more or the same as the most likely. As my update will be checked and if there are changes I will write. When I turned on the video you recommended, the delay was huge, the sound was at the very peak of the ball's take-off, but by turning the video off and on again, everything was normalized to the remark I described. And what firmware do you have?
    Thanks for your feedback on LPG.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  4. Uberclocked
    I'm on the latest 2.30 and have the delay to be quite small, but I think it's still there. Might just be my imagination, though. Anyways, if you're looking to get the Lotoo PAW Gold just for an increase in audio quality, I believe that money would be much better spent elsewhere.

5. RRNYC
    Hey can someone tell me if I can use it in my car? - would connect thru USB like an iPod

6. Janus99
    Just verified you can use it in your car. Not through USB, though. 1/8 cable from headphone jack into aux of car stereo worked without any problems.

First

Back
185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194