1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cowon Plenue D

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by aerosatan, Nov 30, 2015.
First

Back
79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
Next

Last
  1. audio123
    @shigzeo I can't find your ocharakus review. Wanna read them again! Thks.

2. shigzeo Contributor

Which Ocharaku? I've reviewed a few, two at Headfonia, one at ohm image, and one at TouchMyApps.

3. shigzeo Contributor

Here are a few more loads with Plenue D if you're interested.

4. HiFiChris Contributor
    @shigzeo

Oh, I already saw your RMAA measurements the day they came out, Nathan [​IMG]. I always enjoy your reviews and measurements, as you record them with a super sensitive and accurate reference interface. Mine is just good for capturing the frequency response/source's FR deviation with multi-driver in-ears and then to calculate the output impedance, but for all other categories, it is not even good enough for an extremely rough idea of how a device performs in comparison to another.

5. moonlightsmoker
    I was about to ask the same. I still need to do a full test but I don't think mine last longer than 20-30 hrs either, listening to 320kbps MP3s stored on an external microSD card. :S
    (I use an IEM and volume rarely goes above 20.)

6. Photoman
    give it a little time for the battery. But that seems very strange though

7. moonlightsmoker
    I have the Plenue D for about 1.5 months now. I'm happy with the sound but noticed that the battery should last longer given my listening habit (about 3-5 hours a week currently). I'm going to do a test in the next week or so, that should give an indication...

8. thienares
    is it good to pair ath-im02 with the Plenue D?

9. shigzeo Contributor

It should drive it perfectly well, so yes. 

10. thienares
    Sorry I didn't write clearly, since im02 is bright and treble-centric, could pairing with plenue D make the sound too bright?

11. BRCMRGN
    Listening to some trance on the Meelec Pinnacle 1. Not an efficient IEM but the D drives them with authority. Pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

jmills8 likes this.
  12. jmills8
    Not at all.

13. bluedolphin
    Where can i buy Cowon Plenue D in Europe, and somewhere that acept paypal?
    no import, need it in european online store

14. lmfboy01
    DSCF0020.jpg

15. jmills8
    20151223_000649.jpg

First

Back
79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
Next

Last