1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cowon Plenue D

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by aerosatan, Nov 30, 2015.
First

Back
276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285
287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
Next

Last
  1. Quarzer
    Are there some rumors about a D2? I couldnt find something like that but it would be time for a new/better one :wink:

2. robomatic
    +1
    It would be nice if someone from Cowon commented on this.

3. El Gringo
    Please Cowon don't give up on plenue d, I just get one and I'd like to suggest some UI improvements. Must be simple to do, so please M. Cowon, on the next firmware update, I'd like to :

1/ have a shortcut to sleep mode OR not having a database update every time I start the dap. (If I remember well, on the D2 , database occurred only after a file modification)
    2/ have more (than 4) user profile and have the opportunity to rename them (If I remember well, on the D2 , there were 10 user profiles)
    3/ change the size of the font. (make it bigger to use my dap without glasses :wink:)
    4/ have the remaining time (track/album/folder)

I'd just like to add I'm loyal customer who loves your dap for many years, so :fingers_crossed:thanks in advance for your consideration

4. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
  5. nalyom9
    How does one add your own fonts?

6. El Gringo
    Hi, change the file name to user.ttf and put it in the systems file, then go to Settings/display/font/userfont
    I tried few fonts and...choose the system font in the end

7. goody
    quick question guys how do i change a custom UI back to the original UI that came with the player

8. nalyom9
    Yeah I tried all that but it still doesn't work, I copied a font file for windows renamed it user.ttf and put it in the folder on the player marked "System" but selecting userfont from the display menu doesn't do anything. Have I missed something?

9. goody
    guys can anyone direct me where i can get the original UCI or swf files for the plenue d pls ..its in the system file under flash ui the file i am looking for is music .swf

10. technobear
  11. goody
    all sorted thanks

12. El Gringo
    Just tried and it worked for me. Went on my pc C:/Windows/Font to get a font.
    My plenue has latest fw 1.17 and I use Windows10. You too?

13. nalyom9
    Hello,
    Thanks for the reply, im windows 7 but I got the font from the same folder. The plenu is using version 1.17.:triportsad: does this work with any windows font?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  14. Quarzer
    Does anybody of you use Audeze ISine 10 with this DAP and can tell me which EQ setting you use?

15. XP_98
    Two questions :
    - is there a benefit of removing this europe volume limitation if I use the Plenue D only with IEMs ?
    - if yes, how to remove it ? :wink:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
First

Back
276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285
287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
Next

Last