1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cowon Plenue D

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by aerosatan, Nov 30, 2015.
First

Back
257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266
268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277
Next

Last
  1. Vitor Valeri

ATH-LS70

2. Vitor Valeri

The Sennheiser HD451 is not an IEM (in-ear monitor), it's a headphone! And of the cheapest ones, by the way...

Did you download the Cowon Global website or the Cowon Europe website? Because in Europe they limit the power and volume of the player to not exceed 85db...

3. GoldenTooth
    Guys my battery was 80%  and suddenly the player shuts down saying battery is low . is this a firmware bug or my unit battery is defective? my player is still new :/

4. Vitor Valeri

Your battery or your player is certainly defective! Request the exchange for a new one.

5. GoldenTooth
     i charged it with my galaxy note 5 wall adapter with is 2 mAh adaptor (not 1 mAh), maybe this what damaged my battery?

6. AndrewPL
    Did you keep your player near cellular phone? My Plenue D turns off like that when keep it near my charging phone or near strong electromagnetic field

7. GoldenTooth
    yes i do that a lot

8. AndrewPL
    I think your phone causes that, do a test and touch your working player to a charging phone, if the player turns off  its definitely phone's signal turning off your Plenue, I know it sounds strange but this happens in my case.

9. GoldenTooth
     but before it shuts down it says "battery low" , do you get the same message?

10. AndrewPL
    Yes, same message and the player turns off,  since then I keep the player in other pocket 

11. GoldenTooth
    well this makes since because if battery was really defective or empty the bar shouldn't show that its 80% 
    thanks for advice

12. GoldenTooth
    Hey, when i set EQ to any bass settings like (mash3bass , metal , x-bass.....etc) the bass distort heavily whenever i set volume above 85% is this normal? (ofc i don't listen to this volume lol but just experimenting the distortion of the player)

13. J Kelley

Finally, someone is doing a torture test on the D. Have you tried putting it in a bucket of water yet?

14. GoldenTooth
    :D

15. AncientSw0rd

​I don't get any distortion at volume with those settings with good IEM's or headphones (LZ-A4 or HiFiman HE-400i). With cheaper IEM's I do get some distortion, so I suspect the IEM's , not the player. It might depend on the impedance of your phones as well. I would think that low impedance would tend to distort more if they are being overdriven?

First

Back
257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266
268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277
Next

Last