1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cowon Plenue D

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by aerosatan, Nov 30, 2015.
First

Back
249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258
260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269
Next

Last
  1. Buckw
    Is it possible to ignore the first word "the" when alphebetizing artists?  Thanks!

2. natalieann
    I transferred some songs today and now it is completely dead...the light comes on when plugged in but will not boot...any ideas???

3. Hi-Fi'er

You read the manual and already did a reset? If not that is what I would be doing first.

4. doppelgangerLT
    Found such a negative review of Plenue M - and I was considering to buy it instead of PD: http://headfonics.com/2016/08/the-plenue-m-by-cowon/

5. mdtolic
    Don't flame me, I searched, but how do I Shuffle All tracks? I'm always stuck in one album. 

6. Tokyoghoul
    Maybe you are selecting songs from albums or album art search? To shuffle all tracks you must select from Songs.

7. HamsterKing
    click on the all song list and play it's on the front page

8. imserious
    Click icon on top right. Click shuffle. Click all.

9. Stereodude
    Has there been any increase in the maximum number of tracks the databases can support since the Plenue D was released (via firmware / software update)?  Or, is it still 8k internal / 16k external?

10. mdtolic
    That was it - Songs.  Thanks all.

11. Altec
    IMG_0982.jpg

Happy to check in as another Plenue D owner. Thought it was time update my J3 after 5+ years of service.

12. Mmet
    congratulations [​IMG] ... golden ears advise to burn in for 36hours or so as i remember try that 

13. FraterOiram
    Has anyone had any luck using user fonts with the PD?

14. doppelgangerLT
    LG V10 should be the phone matching or even surpassing PD in sound quality. I own Galaxy S7 Edge (international Exynos version, with a dedicated DAC) and just ordered Plenue D, but I'm afraid I will not find the sound quality better or more pleasant than S7. But I am very curious about playing with the EQ settings after reading this forum :) Will report my impressions.

15. doppelgangerLT
    LG V10 should be the phone matching or even surpassing PD in sound quality. I own Galaxy S7 Edge (international Exynos version, with a dedicated DAC) and just ordered Plenue D, but I'm afraid I will not find the sound quality better or more pleasant than S7. But I am very curious about playing with the EQ settings after reading this forum :) Will report my impressions.

First

Back
249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258
260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269
Next

Last