Cowon Plenue D
Aug 13, 2016 at 11:14 PM Post #3,186 of 4,949
Is it possible to enter this VU Meter in Cowon Plenue D has equal in Cowon Plenue 1 or Cowon Plenue S? I was thinking about the possibility because I think it's cool, but I do not know if the screen size allows...

I'm thinking of sending this idea for Cowon.

Aug 13, 2016 at 11:19 PM Post #3,187 of 4,949
  Is it possible to enter this VU Meter in Cowon Plenue D has equal in Cowon Plenue 1 or Cowon Plenue S? I was thinking about the possibility because I think it's cool, but I do not know if the screen size allows...

I'm thinking of sending this idea for Cowon.

The D does not have any metering skins, if it did it would be really small. Not bad idea either way as the D does need more skins. The CD one is lame as it puts a big hole in the middle of the artwork and with some the artists face just has a big hole in the middle and looks stupid. Cowon should create more practical skins.

Aug 14, 2016 at 3:59 PM Post #3,191 of 4,949
I wanted to share this app. You can use it to scan (while connected to the PC) all your audio files to make sure they can and will play. It will also check tags. I have so much music that I transferred and wanted a way to make sure they will play. This app is super handy and free, enjoy.

A tool to test for errors in MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC & WavPack files.
Source code is included.

• AudioTester v1.7 (761Kb) •
(for all Windows versions, updated 8 February 2015)

Aug 14, 2016 at 9:15 PM Post #3,195 of 4,949
They were selling it for $199 a while back at Amazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back