Cowon Plenue D
Mar 23, 2016 at 8:56 AM Post #1,906 of 4,949
Mar 23, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #1,910 of 4,949
  Hold the volume buttons (+ and -) for several seconds.

Thanks that worked
I was browsing all my albums too see if album art showed correctly
maybe is a memory issue after browsing too many albums.
What happened it got slower and slower then froze im on firmware 1.02

Problem could be plenue D is loading background image for each album art photo and cache get slower
in firmware 1.10 there is a fixed background frame for all album arts i dont like that but now that can be the reason why cowon use fixed background in firmware 1.10

When player get slower after much browsing i just reboot the player.
not sure if this is a bug or only affecting my player yet.

Mar 23, 2016 at 11:56 AM Post #1,913 of 4,949
@ jmills8, what is your experience loading the sd card on PD?
have PD on and put my 128 gig card in.Takes awhile to process.I have 126 gigs on it.

Mar 23, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #1,914 of 4,949
  a question: how many gb can uploaded onto the PD and/or the sd card in one time? I remember cowon d2 cannot support an upload of 500-600 mb each time.
thankx

I did mine in 30-40 GB batches. More than that should be fine.
I don't recommend transferring large amount of files on the sd card via the D though, it gets warm doing that
Using a micro sd adaptor to a PC is safer and probably faster.

Mar 23, 2016 at 12:33 PM Post #1,915 of 4,949
I slammed at least 60GB onto the SD through the PD. Took it like a champ.

Mar 23, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #1,916 of 4,949
  I slammed at least 60GB onto the SD through the PD. Took it like a champ.

basshead.gif

Mar 23, 2016 at 4:32 PM Post #1,917 of 4,949
Mar 23, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #1,918 of 4,949
  Got a problem, my songs are now not showing no updates in songs over the past few weeks. Just happened a few days ago, I can't see my songs anymore and there's a square under the folder side.

Make sure your tracks are not "hidden" when transferred. I had the same issue. You have to right click on the file and check the "hidden" and "archived" buttons at the bottom. If the tracks are light (not bolded) on your PC, they will transfer as hidden and the PD can't see them. You can also just changed them once they are on the PD, you can see them using the file manager, just not on the screen.

Also, you can "unhide" them in batches, very easy. Just highlight as many as you want and hit okay, after un-clicking the hidden check mark. You can leave archived alone.

Mar 23, 2016 at 8:41 PM Post #1,919 of 4,949
  Please help
Cowon Plenue D player Freeze i can not get it turned off or on 
I plug it into PC and it light up in red led.
I should i have changed this player i got from zococity this time i will if i cant fix it.
how do i reset it no reset hole

FYI,

Plugging it in to PC and having the Red LED go on is working as designed.

The player does NOT auto turn on (which I like).  You leave it plugged in to PC until that light turns green for fully charged.  If you want it on (to move music), you need to manually turn it on either before, or after plugging it in to PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back