Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2016 at 6:07 AM Post #31,639 of 35,472
  The Mixcder Shareme is a Over the Ear Bluetooth headphone that has one special Feature.

It allows you to share the music you are listening to someone else if they have a ShareMe Headphone as well.

The way this works is, you pair the headphones to each other first and then you pair one headphone to the Phone or TV.

That way two people are able to watch TV or listen to the same music.  

The price for Prime Day is $29.99 and $26.99 for the Black&Red, White and Blue. 
There is no other than good choice to get a pair of headphones with Share function.

It would be nice to use both pairs so that two people can watch a show without bothering others.

Here is a better discount than Prime Day:

Promotion Price: 

Two Headphones= $50( no Color limitation)
one headphone= $25.99(any color)  

Code: GD8BBMAO
The code works for both choice. 

This discount is  for Amazon US only. 

Jul 21, 2016 at 7:02 AM Post #31,642 of 35,472
Was looking at the DQSM D2002 on Taobao and came across this interesting IEM by DQSM known as DQSM-V1.

http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/desc.html?spm=a1z5f.7632052.0.0&id=36492460192

Apparently DQSM has other product as well and this shop from Taobao is the DQSM auhorised reseller for Taobao site. Thought maybe it'll interest anyone who would buy from Taobao. They have the DQSM D2002 as well.

BTW, does anyone find that the D2002 mmcx cable very hard to be removed ? I never had a hard time removing mmcx cable before this.

I have limited experience with MMCX, but yes, they were very hard to remove. I found a "trick" though, or at least a method that works for me, made it easier at least.

To begin with, I was just pulling, and was actually afraid I would break something. Try putting one thumb on the square part where the connector enters, securing the rest of the IEM with your other fingers, and the other on the cable on the end of the connector of the cable, pinching it. Your thumbs should be really close to each other. Then you can sort of "rotate" your thumbs apart (i.e rotate the IEM slightly away from the cable side), and if you do it right you will get them to pull apart almost completely straight, without a lot of effort. Be careful to not actually rotate too much so that you damage it, you don't want to bend it.

Difficult to explain, really, but more or less one thumb on the square part in the picture, with that part facing up, and the other one on the cable. 

This was the only method I found that actually worked without pulling like crazy.

Jul 21, 2016 at 7:16 AM Post #31,643 of 35,472
Originallly Posted by vapman t sounded like you wanted solid bass in the mix too, maybe you should look at the Qingyins as they;re the most treble/mid forward IEMs i have heard in quite a while

Brainwavz Jive.

HLSX 808, a DD + BA hybrid that does more than decent job on all frequencies (can be bought for under 35 US$ at Aliexpress)

Thanks for the recommendations, will do some research. Im also highly considering the Shozy Zero due to the good reviews plus warm and balanced sound.

Jul 21, 2016 at 7:29 AM Post #31,644 of 35,472

Thanks for the recommendations, will do some research. Im also highly considering the Shozy Zero due to the good reviews plus warm and balanced sound.

Zero isn't good if you're looking for treble, it's way rolled off. It is however an excellent iem.

For what you're after I'll change my recommendation from the Jive to the HLSX-808. Took it to work today and I'd forgotten how good it can be.

Jul 21, 2016 at 9:21 AM Post #31,647 of 35,472
I have limited experience with MMCX, but yes, they were very hard to remove. I found a "trick" though, or at least a method that works for me, made it easier at least.

To begin with, I was just pulling, and was actually afraid I would break something. Try putting one thumb on the square part where the connector enters, securing the rest of the IEM with your other fingers, and the other on the cable on the end of the connector of the cable, pinching it. Your thumbs should be really close to each other. Then you can sort of "rotate" your thumbs apart (i.e rotate the IEM slightly away from the cable side), and if you do it right you will get them to pull apart almost completely straight, without a lot of effort. Be careful to not actually rotate too much so that you damage it, you don't want to bend it.

Difficult to explain, really, but more or less one thumb on the square part in the picture, with that part facing up, and the other one on the cable. 

This was the only method I found that actually worked without pulling like crazy.

Sounds so simple. Thanks for the suggestion, gonna try this "trick" later home. If it works then i don't have to resort to the last option of using a plyer on my poor D2002.

Jul 21, 2016 at 11:28 AM Post #31,649 of 35,472
Yeah I used to have a hell of a time too. The paint is even coming off a bit on the edges of the square part on mine. Then the old seller posted a video on FB showing the method Anticute described and it's so easy lol

Jul 21, 2016 at 11:35 AM Post #31,650 of 35,472
Guess it's REALLY BAD pain in the butt then as my fingers got blisters from removing the mmcx. Maybe i should try using a plyer instead of keep hurting my fingers.

I don't know, I've never gotten blisters from changing MMCX cable on these
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back