Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2016 at 9:28 PM Post #30,724 of 35,472
Lol LZ-A3 couldn't sell at normal price so makes sense

Still need to do my full review but the Brainwavz S5 are very very nice. Superb isolation, can barely hear anything when they are in. They've been tossed to the side the past couple weeks just burning in. They are pretty flat IMO and thats what make them so nice.

Jul 3, 2016 at 9:30 PM Post #30,725 of 35,472
  /opens wallet

/empty wallet 
triportsad.gif

Jul 4, 2016 at 4:07 AM Post #30,727 of 35,472
  the cycle continues

I was so good yesterday. Found some new stores at the mall with Remax, RHA,House of Marley, SONY, JBL and UE phones and didn't buy anything. 
wink.gif
 but I reallyyyyyyyy wanted to!  
biggrin.gif

I'm still so tempted to get the AS A20 but I promised myself I'd buy Tennmak Pro first.

Jul 4, 2016 at 4:42 AM Post #30,729 of 35,472
  Does anyone have both the LZ A2S and the HLSX BK50 to compare them?

I had same question. And from impressions so far I can read out that modified 808 sounds very similar to BK50.
So, by that info:

Quote:
  I just got both hslx 808 and lz a2s last week. Although both have the same spec( 1BA+1 dynamic), I have to say that the a2s is superior in terms of SQ and staging. On the other hand, 808 is still very good, and I find it more comfortable since its smaller and lighter.

Do You find A2S soundstage larger (which directions?) and what do You mean by "superior in SQ"? Does it have better midrange ? 
I`m trying to get something with better larger soundstage and little better mids - LZ A2S is worth the extra price over 808 ?

Have no answers to my questions though. Will wait more impressions before jumping on LZ A2S or something else.

Jul 4, 2016 at 5:13 AM Post #30,730 of 35,472
Why like my Remax ?
3AEDD0FC-D3F3-4CB6-B101-7514EB279903_zpsjytg3qrg.jpg

Well it would be interesting to hear your opinion of them. They are much less dramatic than the S-1 but have a nice mid detail and seem to be a good all rounder? I didn't even know you had those?

Jul 4, 2016 at 5:22 AM Post #30,731 of 35,472
Jul 4, 2016 at 6:13 AM Post #30,732 of 35,472
  I was so good yesterday. Found some new stores at the mall with Remax, RHA,House of Marley, SONY, JBL and UE phones and didn't buy anything. 
wink.gif
 but I reallyyyyyyyy wanted to!  
biggrin.gif

I'm still so tempted to get the AS A20 but I promised myself I'd buy Tennmak Pro first.

Tennmak Pro are fun, but i dont think that they are more interesting than hybrids. At least bacause in the case of Pro's dual drivers don't provide extra detalisation/soundstage. They have balanced sound (or not, lacks bass a bit), they are clear, bright. I wouldn't recommend them for "bassy" electronic music or heavy genres, because with Pro's "heavy metal isn''t dat heavy". Especially with native tips. I would recommend to use soft silicon tips with large sound channels ( or how it is in English?). I use Rock Zircon's tips.

Jul 4, 2016 at 6:24 AM Post #30,733 of 35,472
  Tennmak Pro are fun, but i dont think that they are more interesting than hybrids. At least bacause in the case of Pro's dual drivers don't provide extra detalisation/soundstage. They have balanced sound (or not, lacks bass a bit), they are clear, bright. I wouldn't recommend them for "bassy" electronic music or heavy genres, because with Pro's "heavy metal isn''t dat heavy". Especially with native tips. I would recommend to use soft silicon tips with large sound channels ( or how it is in English?). I use Rock Zircon's tips.

Zircon tips are one of my favorites. I've been very impressed with the Tennmak Piano (will have review coming soon) so the Pro is a must try for me.

Jul 4, 2016 at 7:20 AM Post #30,734 of 35,472
Please pick an iem from my inventory that I should review. Thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back