Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2016 at 4:05 AM Post #29,192 of 35,472
Anyone can give an link or impression about vjjb k4? Thanks. Still on track to buy this month

http://tinyurl.com/jv67ak6

Fantastic value for money. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with these. I have the Brazil wood (bubinga) version without mic. Pm the seller first and mention you're from Head-Fi and you might get a discount.

Jun 9, 2016 at 4:30 AM Post #29,193 of 35,472
They are very nice. V-shaped sound, but mids are still fine.
Under $20 those are one of four my favorite in-ear earphones (**** VT66, Takstar Hi-1200, VJJB K4 and Zhiying Z3000).

Jun 9, 2016 at 4:36 AM Post #29,194 of 35,472
  They are very nice. V-shaped sound, but mids are still fine.
Under $20 those are one of four my favorite in-ear earphones (**** VT66, Takstar Hi-1200, VJJB K4 and Zhiying Z3000).

Shame on you for not giving us your impressions (VT66,Z3000) here before!  I've had my eye on both of those for a while, particularly the ****. Can you tell us a bit more about these under $20 gems?

Jun 9, 2016 at 5:16 AM Post #29,195 of 35,472
VT66 are well balanced, not typical V-shaped like almost everything in this price. Nice dynamic and soundstage. Sometimes they can be little harsh on treble but still close to neutral sound.

Z3000 are v-shaped, but very clear and dynamic. Treble and vocals are rich, detailed and natural. Bas is strong and fast. Low tones don't muddy mid-range. Good soundstage.

Both of them don't need amp - my SGS6 is enough for them.

Jun 9, 2016 at 5:23 AM Post #29,196 of 35,472
  VT66 are well balanced, not typical V-shaped like almost everything in this price. Nice dynamic and soundstage. Sometimes they can be little harsh on treble but still close to neutral sound.

Z3000 are v-shaped, but very clear and dynamic. Treble and vocals are rich, detailed and natural. Bas is strong and fast. Low tones don't muddy mid-range. Good soundstage.

Both of them don't need amp - my SGS6 is enough for them.

How is the VT66 against PFE012 ? Thank you in advance for yr input . VT66 sounds like something that I would like .

Cheers

Jun 9, 2016 at 6:34 AM Post #29,198 of 35,472
I mean Z3000:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Arrived-Zhiying-Z3000-3units-Dynamic-In-Ear-Earphone-Metal-In-Ear-Earphone-PK-IE800/32664954505.html

And go for Zhiying. VJJB have better accessories, Z3000 sounds little better.

@Wokei - there's no real competition. Audeo are much better. Faster, smoother, more natural, with better extension on both ends. And it's dual dynamic vs BA, so they're sounds just different.
But hey - Sefer is ten times cheaper! 
wink.gif

Jun 9, 2016 at 7:07 AM Post #29,199 of 35,472
Some more info on the Hisenior TD1-STP:

Very comfortable due to the size/shape and smooth resin material. Have had them in my ears all day and could easily keep them in there longer.

Sound is about what you'd expect in this price range, V-Shaped with woolly bass and recessed vocals. Highs are actually pretty good, standing out more than Easy UEs but not anywhere near piercing or sibilant. Overall just average in this regard.

The cable I absolutely love. It's supple and doesn't hold any shape or kinks whatsoever. It reminds me of a braided leather necklace or bracelet only thinner and more supple (though obviously plastic).
Pretty happy with my purchase. Sound is average but the beauty of the iem and the awesome cable make it a good pocket piece. 

Jun 9, 2016 at 8:33 AM Post #29,201 of 35,472
  I mean Z3000:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Arrived-Zhiying-Z3000-3units-Dynamic-In-Ear-Earphone-Metal-In-Ear-Earphone-PK-IE800/32664954505.html

And go for Zhiying. VJJB have better accessories, Z3000 sounds little better.

@Wokei - there's no real competition. Audeo are much better. Faster, smoother, more natural, with better extension on both ends. And it's dual dynamic vs BA, so they're sounds just different.
But hey - Sefer is ten times cheaper! 
wink.gif

I just hope the trend continues with the Z2016 which I ordered yesterday. 
biggrin.gif

Jun 9, 2016 at 8:49 AM Post #29,202 of 35,472
Anyone can give an link or impression about vjjb k4? Thanks. Still on track to buy this month

Personally I would pay a couple bucks more and grab the TK Maples, I prefer them over the K4. They are more balanced, better clarity, separation, soundstage.

Jun 9, 2016 at 9:18 AM Post #29,203 of 35,472
  Nice, that should be a good combo. IIRC I've tried it myself but I've had mine for many years now and tried a lot of combinations. The Voshkod tubes are one of my favorites though. One of the great things about the LD I+ to me is the almost endless possibility to tune the way it sounds. 

Good luck with your new amp and I hope you get a lot of pleasure from it 
beerchug.gif

Thanks, I hope so too. I'll let you know how it sounds when it has arrived and I've had the chance to burn it in and try it a bit.. :)

Jun 9, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #29,204 of 35,472
Personally I would pay a couple bucks more and grab the TK Maples, I prefer them over the K4. They are more balanced, better clarity, separation, soundstage.

I see you are still pushing the Maples over the K4's
rolleyes.gif
So I have had the Dolphins burning in on one DAP or another since I got them at least 150/180 hours now and for me they are still the Dull-Fins
redface.gif
Maybe I got a bad pair but these have just failed to even hold my attention at any level
frown.gif
Like I said originally at least it was only $16.11 and I'm sure my boys will grab them upon the next pair they kill
eek.gif
(Teenagers)

On the other hand some have not liked these very much but for $40 I like Alex think they sound pretty good especially if a little EQ is applied
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back