Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2016 at 8:54 AM Post #25,951 of 35,472
Thanx Guys. I'm not accusing anyone. I know for a fact that there are some who indeed are working for certain sellers because as a rule the sellers are more than happy to provide info about their competition. Simply I could specifically call out and teport these individuals.
It's just not my style. Nor will I resort to it. I just ignore their efforts but I do need to vent once in a while.

Currawong and others are well aware of the situation, and I agree with their views fully.

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp: TWIN

Apr 20, 2016 at 8:59 AM Post #25,952 of 35,472
We've had our "disagreements" etc, but I'd still like to point out that I appreciate you bringing light to new products.

I personally wondered about the fact that you were so active talking about Easy's products, but my style is definitively more to ask (which I did), so that I and others reading the thread can get an answer (which you gave) and leave it at that. I guess some people prefer the report button.

Anyway, I just wanted to make it clear that I personally have no reason to doubt your honesty, you've been open about your contact with Easy, and that I also think you're a valuable contributor to this thread.

I appreciated your direct approach as I too am old school. Anti, we are solid bro.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Apr 20, 2016 at 9:01 AM Post #25,953 of 35,472
I appreciated your direct approach as I too am old school. Anti, we are solid bro.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Glad to hear that, and likewise.

So anyway, let's get to topic and figure out what the next item will be that's going to burn a hole in our wallets.. TK14? LZA4? SW4?
blink.gif

Apr 20, 2016 at 9:10 AM Post #25,954 of 35,472
Thanx Guys. I'm not accusing anyone. I know for a fact that there are some who indeed are working for certain sellers because as a rule the sellers are more than happy to provide info about their competition. Simply I could specifically call out and teport these individuals.
It's just not my style. Nor will I resort to it. I just ignore their efforts but I do need to vent once in a while.

Currawong and others are well aware of the situation, and I agree with their views fully.

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp: TWIN

Not really sure what went down Twin but there are a lot of little people in the world and the trick is to not let them change your course. I don't believe for a minute you were getting any kind of kickback or extra discount for bringing all the budget-fi guys to the products they seek. It really kills me that they would even approach this in the budget area I would be more concerned if it were high end never the less you have provided great assistance to many a head-fi member and especially those on limited budgets. You have always called it like you see it old school buddy and believe me I had to get a handle on myself because I let some little people get to me in the past. Thankfully Currawong, Brooko, Peter, Vince and Nik all helped me understand the politics of this forum better. As said you just post what you see out their and if you buy it buy all means tell us all what you think of it (like you would any other time).

Cheers Bro and keep on keeping on
beerchug.gif

Apr 20, 2016 at 9:35 AM Post #25,955 of 35,472
Hi I just received my LZ-02A and to be honest. I am but disappointed. I somehow expected much more. It might have to do with the fact that I listened to the K10U and today to the Edition X the whole time. 
biggrin.gif

Anyhow, good value for money - they are really tiny and comfortable - but I need another IEM like a hole in the head. But I just can't unsubscribe from this thread.

By the way: HCK contacted me out of the blue because I bought a LZ-A3 (*now that is real keeper!!!)  recently and send me a free of charge (well 10 cents) cable - as they recently upgraded the cables - That's customer service - if someone would have told me that I get this kind of service from a seller on AliExpress - I wouldn't have believed it.

So - here I am with just one more really good IEM I am possibly not using much - so starting a yard sale soon, hahaha.

Cheers!

Apr 20, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #25,956 of 35,472

Not really sure what went down Twin but there are a lot of little people in the world and the trick is to not let them change your course. I don't believe for a minute you were getting any kind of kickback or extra discount for bringing all the budget-fi guys to the products they seek. It really kills me that they would even approach this in the budget area I would be more concerned if it were high end never the less you have provided great assistance to many a head-fi member and especially those on limited budgets. You have always called it like you see it old school buddy and believe me I had to get a handle on myself because I let some little people get to me in the past. Thankfully Currawong, Brooko, Peter, Vince and Nik all helped me understand the politics of this forum better. As said you just post what you see out their and if you buy it buy all means tell us all what you think of it (like you would any other time).

Cheers Bro and keep on keeping on
beerchug.gif

+1 
etysmile.gif

Apr 20, 2016 at 9:50 AM Post #25,957 of 35,472
Glad to hear that, and likewise.

So anyway, let's get to topic and figure out what the next item will be that's going to burn a hole in our wallets.. TK14? LZA4? SW4? :blink:

The next great is already here in the SHOZY Zero. Now just to wait for some more days for the next next great one to pop up :wink:

Apr 20, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #25,958 of 35,472
The next great is already here in the SHOZY Zero. Now just to wait for some more days for the next next great one to pop up :wink:

Reading the first initial review it doesn't sound too promising. He's talking recessed mids and highs with overwhelming bass. Of course will wait for more reviews.

Apr 20, 2016 at 10:06 AM Post #25,959 of 35,472
  About the HLSX-808 do you still like them? I've never tried a hybrid before (or double dynamic but have some on order) and am curious if it's something I should experience. I'm undecided between the HLSX and the new **** DD.

Hybrids are unique because they combine the best sounding bass possible from a dynamic driver and match it with the clarity and transparency of a good sounding BA armature. And definitely I still like the sound signature of my 808's as my favorite because they are really easy to listen to with most genres.

Apr 20, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #25,961 of 35,472
  Hi I just received my LZ-02A and to be honest. I am but disappointed. I somehow expected much more. It might have to do with the fact that I listened to the K10U and today to the Edition X the whole time. 
biggrin.gif

Anyhow, good value for money - they are really tiny and comfortable - but I need another IEM like a hole in the head. But I just can't unsubscribe from this thread.

By the way: HCK contacted me out of the blue because I bought a LZ-A3 (*now that is real keeper!!!)  recently and send me a free of charge (well 10 cents) cable - as they recently upgraded the cables - That's customer service - if someone would have told me that I get this kind of service from a seller on AliExpress - I wouldn't have believed it.

So - here I am with just one more really good IEM I am possibly not using much - so starting a yard sale soon, hahaha.

Cheers!

Contacted you out of the blue! OMG, you must have a personal relationship and doing insider trading for them
eek.gif
See how ridiculous when it's said like this
blink.gif
They contact me all the time (the sellers I've bought from on AliEx), it's called communication people and I can't help it some are pushy salesmen
rolleyes.gif
KoolP, I'm thinking we need to be having a group yard sale
redface.gif

beerchug.gif

Apr 20, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #25,962 of 35,472
Reading the first initial review it doesn't sound too promising. He's talking recessed mids and highs with overwhelming bass. Of course will wait for more reviews.

If there is one thing I cannot stand it's overwhelming bass :wink:

My impression so far is very different from those in that review so obviously ymmw.....

Apr 20, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #25,963 of 35,472
I just uploaded my full review of the LEAR NS-U1: http://www.head-fi.org/products/lear-ns-u1/reviews/15804

It's a single dynamic driver in-ear with second integrated crossfeed (called NatroSound™) driver that can be activated and deactivated. It does a good job for a dynamic driver in-ear around US$200 (I'd say on-par w/ Finder X1 but with a different approach; not as good as the LHF-AE1d though) and I have discovered some interesting things with enabled NS. However, the real fun just starts with the additional NSC-03 cable that lets one tweak the amount of bass and NS depending on preference - then the mids can also be tweaked to sound neutral with NS on (with the standard cable, the mids are on the thick and warm side when NS is engaged).

Apr 20, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #25,964 of 35,472
Hey y'all just wanna thank bhazard and all of the members discussing here. This thread wouldn't be the beast it is now if not for your discoveries and discussions. 
beerchug.gif

So back on topic, I ordered the KZ ED9 on 1st of April and looks the they've finally arrived in my country. Can't wait to hear them!

Also ordered Havi B3 yesterday to get a taste of that soundstage. I know both of 'em are quite old considering howq much new earphones China churns out but these two had been in my wishlist for a longtime so i went with them. I Hope I've made the right decision! 
tongue.gif

Apr 20, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #25,965 of 35,472
  I just uploaded my full review of the LEAR NS-U1: http://www.head-fi.org/products/lear-ns-u1/reviews/15804

It's a single dynamic driver in-ear with second integrated crossfeed (called NatroSound™) driver that can be activated and deactivated. It does a good job for a dynamic driver in-ear around US$200 (I'd say on-par w/ Finder X1 but with a different approach; not as good as the LHF-AE1d though) and I have discovered some interesting things with enabled NS. However, the real fun just starts with the additional NSC-03 cable that lets one tweak the amount of bass and NS depending on preference - then the mids can also be tweaked to sound neutral with NS on (with the standard cable, the mids are on the thick and warm side when NS is engaged).

Very nice write up Chris and I like the possibilities with the NS feature. Still pretty serious for $200 single DD! I do like the form factor
bigsmile_face.gif

Sujan, even though those are older iem's they both have great merit especially for the price. Think you will enjoy them both and hopefully you have a solid amp to get everything out of the Havi
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back