Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2016 at 11:20 PM Post #25,936 of 35,472
I wouldn't post prices. I can't even save headfi members money without some anus accusing me pf working for a seller and having to explain to the powers that be. I'm pretty much done trying to help. I'm just going to keep info concerning products to myself from now on.

:alien::alien: TWIN

Even though I am mainly lurking in this thread (don't have enough knowledge to really add anything) I appreciate your efforts my brother/sister. Totally sucks when you try to help and someone dumps on you... No good deed will go unpunished.

Some in the minority will be cynical, but you have to remember that you are providing great info to many of us here. Please don't make us suffer too, because of some jerk(s). Keep the info coming for us good folks please!!
gs1000.gif

Apr 19, 2016 at 11:40 PM Post #25,937 of 35,472
  Some in the minority will be cynical, but you have to remember that you are providing great info to many of us here. Please don't make us suffer too, because of some jerk(s). Keep the info coming for us good folks please!!
gs1000.gif

Unfortunately the jealous whinners 
angry_face.gif
  complain to mods who are forced to jerk around the innocents.  I can completely understand why someone like Twin would simply say "No Mas!"  Unfortunate
frown.gif

Apr 20, 2016 at 12:07 AM Post #25,938 of 35,472
I wouldn't post prices. I can't even save headfi members money without some anus accusing me pf working for a seller and having to explain to the powers that be. I'm pretty much done trying to help. I'm just going to keep info concerning products to myself from now on.

:alien::alien: TWIN

Oh that sucks. Please stay helpful Twin. Don't let jerks ruin it for all of us, maybe if you have a great deal, do it via PM, you know you can create a PM group (like whatsapp group chat) and we can all join, so it's not public? You can just refer to it I'm public without violating the "rules"?? And get people on your "mailing list" if they want to?

Cheers!

Apr 20, 2016 at 12:25 AM Post #25,939 of 35,472
@TwinACStacks Generally, the way I feel is people who treat you like that are not worth worry about.  While no matter what you do people acting like that will get to you, but keep in mind all the people that appreciate your efforts.  I know when I see a post from you, my attention is certainly caught for a possible new toy to purchase.

Apr 20, 2016 at 2:01 AM Post #25,941 of 35,472
  @TwinACStacks Generally, the way I feel is people who treat you like that are not worth worry about.  While no matter what you do people acting like that will get to you, but keep in mind all the people that appreciate your efforts.  I know when I see a post from you, my attention is certainly caught for a possible new toy to purchase.

+1 ......You're definitely right! I wouldn't have found the HLSX-808's if it wasn't for 'TWIN'. I was searching all over the taobao website in China looking for the Bette/i.Valux after checking some breif reviews from 'TWIN' and coincidently bumped into the 808's.

You got more people on your side than what you think!  
smile.gif

Apr 20, 2016 at 4:53 AM Post #25,943 of 35,472
In all honesty I don't think the problem was sharing Puro's, Betty's or other great finds in here.

I've got nothing to do with this of course and was even unsubscribed from this thread for a while so I'm not even sure what that "thing" was (more than what twin has shared in here). To imply that moderators that keeps this site running should just act up on complaints without it really have any substance in it (breaking forum rules in some way) seems respectless to me.

I understand that this post will be offending to some but I still feel that I have to say something after reading the speculations and (to me) totally wrong conclusions in the last posts.

Also for well grown up calling people (and I read it as the moderators) the things several of you do make me lose all respect.....

Apr 20, 2016 at 5:41 AM Post #25,944 of 35,472
In all honesty I don't think the problem was sharing Puro's, Betty's or other great finds in here.

I've got nothing to do with this of course and was even unsubscribed from this thread for a while so I'm not even sure what that "thing" was (more than what twin has shared in here). To imply that moderators that keeps this site running should just act up on complaints without it really have any substance in it (breaking forum rules in some way) seems respectless to me.

I understand that this post will be offending to some but I still feel that I have to say something after reading the speculations and (to me) totally wrong conclusions in the last posts.

Also for well grown up calling people (and I read it as the moderators) the things several of you do make me lose all respect.....

beerchug.gif
Peter I totally agree that Moderators need to act upon complaints regardless of who or how. But this complaint isn't the first time and it is specifically directed at myself concerning a seller that I have become close friends with. We chat about new products AND our personal lives 2 or 3 times a Day generally. Perhaps I should set up a PM list so anyone who wants to be PM'd please let me know. I hope this doesn't break any rules. I didn't even know there was such a thing.

What really Irks me Peter though, is when you try and do the best for your "Buds" on the forum and get slapped in the face, or accused of being a "shill" for your efforts. there is a DISTINCT difference between working for someone, and passing on savings to your friends because you happen to have inside info.

Correct me if I am wrong.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Apr 20, 2016 at 5:47 AM Post #25,945 of 35,472

beerchug.gif
Peter I totally agree that Moderators need to act upon complaints regardless of who or how. But this complaint isn't the first time and it is specifically directed at myself concerning a seller that I have become close friends with. We chat about new products AND our personal lives 2 or 3 times a Day generally. Perhaps I should set up a PM list so anyone who wants to be PM'd please let me know. I hope this doesn't break any rules. I didn't even know there was such a thing.

What really Irks me Peter though, is when you try and do the best for your "Buds" on the forum and get slapped in the face, or accused of being a "shill" for your efforts. there is a DISTINCT difference between working for someone, and passing on savings to your friends because you happen to have inside info.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWINe 

Chill out Twin - it`s just business, from both sides. It`s hard to stay neutral/balance between sponsored sites and cheapo sellers. 
My recommendation - just be very critical about products You have and talk ONLY about the best and make one more detailed impression/comparison post about each one and try not to hype them. People can still read :wink:

Apr 20, 2016 at 6:10 AM Post #25,946 of 35,472

+1 ......You're definitely right! I wouldn't have found the HLSX-808's if it wasn't for 'TWIN'. I was searching all over the taobao website in China looking for the Bette/i.Valux after checking some breif reviews from 'TWIN' and coincidently bumped into the 808's.

You got more people on your side than what you think!  
smile.gif

About the HLSX-808 do you still like them? I've never tried a hybrid before (or double dynamic but have some on order) and am curious if it's something I should experience. I'm undecided between the HLSX and the new **** DD.

Apr 20, 2016 at 6:27 AM Post #25,947 of 35,472
I received an HCK UE yesterday. Fits better than I expected. The KZ ZN1 momentarily discouraged me from buying iem's that size.

It's very warm sounding but the bass doesn't go that deep nor does it have much impact. I have a couple other dual dynamic driver iem's that go deeper and have more impact. The UE sounds more balanced compared to those two and sounds was say better than the KZ ZN1,to my ears.

Apr 20, 2016 at 8:21 AM Post #25,948 of 35,472

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

We've had our "disagreements" etc, but I'd still like to point out that I appreciate you bringing light to new products.

I personally wondered about the fact that you were so active talking about Easy's products, but my style is definitively more to ask (which I did), so that I and others reading the thread can get an answer (which you gave) and leave it at that. I guess some people prefer the report button.

Anyway, I just wanted to make it clear that I personally have no reason to doubt your honesty, you've been open about your contact with Easy, and that I also think you're a valuable contributor to this thread.

Apr 20, 2016 at 8:39 AM Post #25,949 of 35,472
We've had our "disagreements" etc, but I'd still like to point out that I appreciate you bringing light to new products.

I personally wondered about the fact that you were so active talking about Easy's products, but my style is definitively more to ask (which I did), so that I and others reading the thread can get an answer (which you gave) and leave it at that. I guess some people prefer the report button.

Anyway, I just wanted to make it clear that I personally have no reason to doubt your honesty, you've been open about your contact with Easy, and that I also think you're a valuable contributor to this thread.

Great post, I agree 100%. Nuff said!

Apr 20, 2016 at 8:44 AM Post #25,950 of 35,472

Great post, I agree 100%. Nuff said!

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back