Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2016 at 6:43 AM Post #25,486 of 35,472
If you are willing to purchase directly from China, there are many, many excellent choices popping up from small shop 'DIY" brands. Think of them as boutique gear at excellent pricing.

The last few pages should be the best indicator of what people are looking at and looking forward to now. Get to know Aliexpress as well. It can be a gold mine.
well done for starting such a helpful thread :)

Apr 13, 2016 at 7:01 AM Post #25,487 of 35,472
Any recommendation for 2BA+1D Hybrid Driver IEM ? Also would those recommended go well with XduooX3?
Thanks in advance!

Only One that I personally recommend. Musicmaker TK12. Decent price, insane performance.

There is also the more expensive LZA3 which is very good but doesn't stand up to the TK12. Personally the more I listen to it the less I like it.

JMHO

Yes, I own both.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Apr 13, 2016 at 8:03 AM Post #25,488 of 35,472
@RedJohn456 and i bought a SMSL M3 on the Aliexpress sale recently and they are on their way right now. It seem really nice at $79!

Do let us know if there are nice improvements! Looking at the SMSL M3 too!

Apr 13, 2016 at 8:15 AM Post #25,490 of 35,472

That looks good but the cable seems weak. Have a VSD3S with similar cable and it spoilt just recently. thank you by the way but any other recommendation?
How is the Aurisonics ASG-2 and FLC8s?

Actually the cable is one of the things I like about the TK12.  Seems to be very good quality.  Could use some more strain relief though IMO.

Apr 13, 2016 at 9:12 AM Post #25,491 of 35,472
Updates on my Easy M2 shipping problem, I've contacted Easy and they should be shipped out within the next 2 days, it appears that they sold out all the supplies and had to rush manufacturing more, shame on us for buying them all out :D !

Apr 13, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #25,492 of 35,472
guys, I wanted to also say that there are also other good sellers like Penon Audio. Not just on Aliexpress but they have their own site. They have awesome custom service and faster delivery than the AE sellers. I have been buying from them for years and they are top notch guys.

If you see something you need to buy and they don't carry it, just email them and they will get one for you. Penon might cost a few bucks more than other sellers but their speed of shipping and stellar customer support more than makes up for it. 

I am only mentioning since I only see one selling being mentioned a lot, just to remind you guys there are other options :)

Apr 13, 2016 at 10:44 AM Post #25,493 of 35,472
Only One that I personally recommend. Musicmaker TK12. Decent price, insane performance.

There is also the more expensive LZA3 which is very good but doesn't stand up to the TK12. Personally the more I listen to it the less I like it.

JMHO

Yes, I own both.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Just read reviews for TK12 and am really surprised at that price range for that amazibg performance. I spoilt my vsd3s cable when walking up the stairs by accidentally pulling the cable down with my knee when using itthe cable at the start of iem basically broke lol. I want TK12 peformance but am afraid that i spoil it before i could enjoy it.

Apr 13, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #25,495 of 35,472
Just read reviews for TK12 and am really surprised at that price range for that amazibg performance. I spoilt my vsd3s cable when walking up the stairs by accidentally pulling the cable down with my knee when using itthe cable at the start of iem basically broke lol. I want TK12 peformance but am afraid that i spoil it before i could enjoy it.

That would be the strain relief part. You can always try super glue when you first get the TK12. Put a little there to give you some peace of mind. I believe Twin does that.

Apr 13, 2016 at 12:11 PM Post #25,498 of 35,472
  yes!
do not worry!
you will get them in 2-3 weeks or even sooner !

Geez! another 2weeks :frowning2:
Anyone using a Moto 360 to control the music? I wonder if its worth to buy one used or keep using the mic button of the iems
Here the HTC bundled earphones that will come with the HTC 10

"these Hi-Res audio certified earphones feature an 8µm thin aerospace-grade polymer diaphragm and 70% oversized drivers to pump out richer sound across twice the frequency range.

Apr 13, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #25,499 of 35,472
Updates on my Easy M2 shipping problem, I've contacted Easy and they should be shipped out within the next 2 days, it appears that they sold out all the supplies and had to rush manufacturing more, shame on us for buying them all out :D !

I hope Easy could ship them soon. Hopefully, they won't rush and neglect product QC. Waiting for a delayed order is a big deal but having received a lesser quality product is a Huge deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back