Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #20,746 of 35,472
  Did anyone ordered the Hisenior Audio TD1 in the end? Someone mentioned here and I was thinking between the **** and this one. 

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-Hisenior-Audio-TD1-Universal-Fit-Musician-s-Dynamic-Drivers-Black-Carbon-Fiber-IEMS-Headphone-with/32523911956.html

On another note, what about the KZ HDS2?

I ordered it on 15th Nov but still nothing thus far. :frowning2: Longest wait from China ever. 

Dec 27, 2015 at 5:40 PM Post #20,747 of 35,472
Has anyone heard of this brand? http://world.taobao.com/item/42964027035.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4024-12692663288.2.Oy0n3O&scene=taobao_shop

They sell a 12 driver iem for $610. It seems too good to be true, but the store has been around for 5 years and the description and reviews seem legit. I am just wondering if this is bad quality or the other 10-12 driver iems are just way overpriced.

Dec 27, 2015 at 6:02 PM Post #20,748 of 35,472

Umm... not really. Both have these rings, but they are no where near being similar. Listen10's ring is adjustable by the way, and the earphone's shape and angle are entirely different.

if you have ever had a B&W in your hands you could know they are adjustable aswell.
the design is a nice copy, and I'm glad you fidgured what my point was

Dec 27, 2015 at 6:06 PM Post #20,749 of 35,472
  if you have ever had a B&W in your hands you could know they are adjustable aswell.
the design is a nice copy, and I'm glad you fidgured what my point was

A "copy"? I've seen dozens of earphones that look like your B&W. These don't even look remotely similar.

Dec 27, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #20,750 of 35,472

A "copy"? I've seen dozens of earphones that look like your B&W. These don't even look remotely similar.

sure, not for you.
any problem if I share my feeling that they DO LOOK similar to me?
you just ended on my blocked list. congrats!

Dec 27, 2015 at 6:20 PM Post #20,751 of 35,472
  Has anyone heard of this brand? http://world.taobao.com/item/42964027035.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4024-12692663288.2.Oy0n3O&scene=taobao_shop

They sell a 12 driver iem for $610. It seems too good to be true, but the store has been around for 5 years and the description and reviews seem legit. I am just wondering if this is bad quality or the other 10-12 driver iems are just way overpriced.

12 driver? 6 per side, so it's nothing really special for $610, when you don't know how it sound. And it's CIEM, so you must give them your
ear impressions and wait month or two - and if you don't like their sound, then you have problem with selling them.

Dec 27, 2015 at 6:24 PM Post #20,753 of 35,472

sure, not for you.
any problem if I share my feeling that they DO LOOK similar to me?
you just ended on my blocked list. congrats!

They have nothing in common, it's not an opinion, it's a fact. You have to be blind to not see that these two have completely different designs.
I don't really care about your "blacklist", kid.
Please, go ahead, name us the similarities you see here...

Dec 27, 2015 at 6:30 PM Post #20,754 of 35,472
Dec 28, 2015 at 12:35 AM Post #20,756 of 35,472
I'd guess I'm the guy who mentioned the forward mids
wink.gif
I like them quite a lot and subbass is pretty good while midbass is very non intrusive with close to zero bleed. My biggest grip with them is that the treble is a bit splashy and male voices lacks some weight due to the low amount of midbass. This is compared to much more expensive IEM's though and as a total I'll rate them as one of my favorite sub $50 IEM's.

Build quality feels decent and I really like the look of them (I've got the blue/red combo).

As for cables I've never heard any difference so maybe someone else can help with that.

Hope this helps.

The splashy treble might be a worry for me, but as long as it doesn't sound fatiguing I should be able to look past that flaw. Glad to hear they've got some sub bass and mid bass presence, I've been digging those frequencies lately as long as it doesn't drown the mids and highs.

Thanks for the input! Maybe I'll check them out soon.

Dec 28, 2015 at 2:22 AM Post #20,757 of 35,472

They have nothing in common, it's not an opinion, it's a fact. You have to be blind to not see that these two have completely different designs.
I don't really care about your "blacklist", kid.
Please, go ahead, name us the similarities you see here...

C5 is completely has different housing and model except that angled cable design.

Dec 28, 2015 at 2:26 AM Post #20,758 of 35,472
I'd guess I'm the guy who mentioned the forward mids :wink: I like them quite a lot and subbass is pretty good while midbass is very non intrusive with close to zero bleed. My biggest grip with them is that the treble is a bit splashy and male voices lacks some weight due to the low amount of midbass. This is compared to much more expensive IEM's though and as a total I'll rate them as one of my favorite sub $50 IEM's.

Build quality feels decent and I really like the look of them (I've got the blue/red combo).

As for cables I've never heard any difference so maybe someone else can help with that.

Hope this helps.

How do you rate them compared to the KZ HDS1? And do you have a review coming up by any chance? :wink:

Dec 28, 2015 at 4:49 AM Post #20,759 of 35,472
Finally, took a quick listen to the REMAX RM-600M. I never took the luxury to own a single unit/double balanced armature, but these things could kick! Funny they don't have a dynamic driver built-in, but it sure sounds like it has one!

At first hour, it sounded a little mediocre (especially vocals), but the nice and open soundstage gave me the impression that these were going to sound better.

At tenth hour, bass, texture, and treble opened up and the vocals tamed down and became balanced. Soundstage became incredibly wider. A BIG plus!

I'm at the 20th hour (still burning) and these single unit/dual balanced armatures are "no joke". It has an excellent soundstage and placement of instruments. Vocals are very lively and the whole spectrum is beautifully balanced. Bass is clear and deep for a BA armature. These are really well done!

These are great.....can not believe they have no dynamic speaker to drive the bass. All I can say is that they're excellent BA IEM's.

Dec 28, 2015 at 5:42 AM Post #20,760 of 35,472
Collected a few more packages today, but don't have enough time to open them, have enough work redesigning my review pages...
Also received a properly working unit of Tingo FL800 (reminder: the one I got through MisterTao was defective and they refunded only $2).
These fake IE800 are actually awesome. Slightly dark with quite piercing highs, but they are actually good.

Just to explain what I have to deal with...
All of these were not unboxed yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back