Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2015 at 6:04 PM Post #20,356 of 35,472
  Moxpad X6 is a great IEM for its price.
Not sure if it's better than the KZs though 
rolleyes.gif

-

More questions, I'm a bit torn apart between Rock Zircon and KZs here, which one should I buy?

Haven't heard ED11 / HDS2 / ED9 Youth / ATE Youth yet, but generally I prefer ROCK Zircon than any of the KZs - in sound quality, signature and build quality.

Dec 13, 2015 at 9:43 PM Post #20,357 of 35,472
@gonomon. For me the upgrade cable is worth it. I have not made a very serious comparison but upon listening to the upgrade cable, it felt clearer and provides a cleaner and more refined sound. Plus, it might be a good choice to have the extra cable in case the cable breaks :)

P.S. I don't know why but I cannot quote and reply on my tablet.

Dec 13, 2015 at 11:15 PM Post #20,358 of 35,472
@BurntToast12 
  Will the Non-microphone version be as good as the microphone version? My tablet doesn't accept microphones.
Where I do like microphones is on earbuds. My current apple earpods lack a microphone, and since I use an android device, they're not going to work.
Does the Mrice E100 offer android microphone support?
Thanks in advance.

Although I don't know about its android microphone support in official,  I confirm that the microphone of my Mrice E100A doesn't work at my nexsu7(2012).

Dec 14, 2015 at 12:23 AM Post #20,360 of 35,472
@gonomon. For me the upgrade cable is worth it. I have not made a very serious comparison but upon listening to the upgrade cable, it felt clearer and provides a cleaner and more refined sound. Plus, it might be a good choice to have the extra cable in case the cable breaks :)

P.S. I don't know why but I cannot quote and reply on my tablet.

Do you bought it from Easy Earphone? I think you ordered the cable included version. Do they send 2 cable on that version? Or you just got the upgrade cable as an extra.

Dec 14, 2015 at 5:42 AM Post #20,362 of 35,472
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS? (OFFER EXPIRES IN A FEW HOURS)

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/E-MI-shenger-G360-Noise-Isolating-Earbuds-with-mic-Bass-Enhanced-Bass-Boosted-and-Stereo-Surround/1831227_32461663446.html?sdom=101.442.501.0_32461663446

Alright, so I'm with the Shenger G360 already, listening to some hip-hop, trap, dubstep and some metal. Generally, I can say they sound very good, but not so loud.
The sound is bassy. There's a lot of sub-bass you can actually feel in your ears. The vocals sound behind the kick drum, not muffled by it.
The overall sound signature is dark-ish, definitely not flat or bright. Those are pretty good for electronic music. They remind me of Plextone X41M, but with clearer mids and more gentle highs.
The maximum loudness is slightly disappointing, even with an amplified source it's nowhere near the loudness of the Plextone X41M, ROCK Zircon or KZ ED10.
I did notice quite a few random distortions here and there, not sure if it's the earphones or my source, but it doesn't seem to happen because of the bass, must be something else.
Also, you might need to use other tips (wide-bored) if you have issues with the included ones, they don't seem to fit my ears at all, completely no seal. Zircon's tips fixed that.
On a side note, psytrance sounds especially good with these.

I'm very optimistic about the G400, it should arrive soon and we'll see if it's any better.

Dec 14, 2015 at 6:08 AM Post #20,364 of 35,472

Takstar Hi1200.

Indonesian forums says they`re pretty good, sound sig seems to be warm and smooth.

Anyone care to try?

Except the housings, all of the cable looks cheaply made. Anyways it's a bit pricy for me at the moment, I already have tons of earphones in transit XD

Dec 14, 2015 at 9:45 AM Post #20,367 of 35,472

Takstar Hi1200.

Indonesian forums says they`re pretty good, sound sig seems to be warm and smooth.

Anyone care to try?

According to an anonymous Japanese, he took its frequency response curve by his HI1200. He said the curve might be similar to that of Piston2.  He guessed two ear phone has a same driver. Unfortunately I don't confirm its fact because I don't have Hi1200 and Piston2.

http://i.imgur.com/jHWD87y.png

Dec 14, 2015 at 12:00 PM Post #20,368 of 35,472

Takstar Hi1200.

Anyone care to try?

I use them for one and a half year. Warm and bassy, but overall nice sounding - it's like a better Piston v2. Very comfortable.

Dec 14, 2015 at 12:40 PM Post #20,370 of 35,472

Alright, so I'm with the Shenger G360 already, listening to some hip-hop, trap, dubstep and some metal. Generally, I can say they sound very good, but not so loud.
The sound is bassy. There's a lot of sub-bass you can actually feel in your ears. The vocals sound behind the kick drum, not muffled by it.
The overall sound signature is dark-ish, definitely not flat or bright. Those are pretty good for electronic music. They remind me of Plextone X41M, but with clearer mids and more gentle highs.
The maximum loudness is slightly disappointing, even with an amplified source it's nowhere near the loudness of the Plextone X41M, ROCK Zircon or KZ ED10.
I did notice quite a few random distortions here and there, not sure if it's the earphones or my source, but it doesn't seem to happen because of the bass, must be something else.
Also, you might need to use other tips (wide-bored) if you have issues with the included ones, they don't seem to fit my ears at all, completely no seal. Zircon's tips fixed that.
On a side note, psytrance sounds especially good with these.

I'm very optimistic about the G400, it should arrive soon and we'll see if it's any better.

Thnx Igor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back