Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2015 at 8:43 AM Post #20,326 of 35,472
I'm curious how you all find out about these earphones. Like how would you know to try them and how do you even stumble upon them on AliExpress?

Dec 12, 2015 at 9:02 AM Post #20,327 of 35,472
I'm curious how you all find out about these earphones. Like how would you know to try them and how do you even stumble upon them on AliExpress?

there are tons of time consuming ways, and then you can read here what others find and try it :)

Dec 12, 2015 at 9:03 AM Post #20,328 of 35,472

I spend a lot of time on TaoBao looking for new undiscovered stuff (searching in Chinese of course, for best results). When I find something that looks interesting enough and doesn't cost $2, I'm either ordering them through MisterTao, or if I'm more confident about the product I'm asking Easy Earphones to temporarily add them to her store (if the factory allows her) so I could order them and test them (and then report back if they are worth selling), cause I trust her a lot more than I trust MisterTao to be honest (because MisterTao refuse to take any responsibility if the product happens to be a counterfeit or a defect).

Dec 12, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #20,329 of 35,472

The best way to find out is to read this thread. Because of the immense value for money these are, it's likely when a model is out that at least a few people will order them to try them out :)

Dec 12, 2015 at 9:08 PM Post #20,331 of 35,472
  Here is a Gallery of **** UE.  

Currently listening to them. First listen was with a bluetooth wire (yes they can be used but you need to buy the bluetooth cable separately). I was very impressed at the sound. It's felt like a concert in your head. I recommend buying it from easy earphones on aliexpress. I also recommend buying extra tips since it's cheap. Currently using it on my DX90 with upgrade cable and tingo tips (like a velour eartipes :) ). Can't find any fault for the price. Sound signature is fun with amazing isolation. Wide soundstage but the vocals are "in your face" (i.e. not much depth). I came from Dunu Titan :)

Dec 12, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #20,332 of 35,472
  Currently listening to them. First listen was with a bluetooth wire (yes they can be used but you need to buy the bluetooth cable separately). I was very impressed at the sound. It's felt like a concert in your head. I recommend buying it from easy earphones on aliexpress. I also recommend buying extra tips since it's cheap. Currently using it on my DX90 with upgrade cable and tingo tips (like a velour eartipes :) ). Can't find any fault for the price. Sound signature is fun with amazing isolation. Wide soundstage but the vocals are "in your face" (i.e. not much depth). I came from Dunu Titan :)

Is your set like this?

Dec 13, 2015 at 3:08 AM Post #20,334 of 35,472
Nice impressions guys, keep them coming:)

I've got a pair with one red and one blue housing on the way, can't wait to hear them.

Dec 13, 2015 at 5:21 AM Post #20,336 of 35,472
Hey guys!

Just posted my review of the Titan 5. 

Enjoy!

http://www.head-fi.org/products/dunu-titan-5/reviews/14753

beerchug.gif

Dec 13, 2015 at 5:41 AM Post #20,337 of 35,472
The seller of MGHUAKAI products notified me that some of the models I ordered are not in stock and sent me other models instead, one of them is twice as expensive as the others!

MGHUAKAI MR-052
http://tw.taobao.com/item/45421125129.htm

MGHUAKAI MR-068
http://tw.taobao.com/item/524664822448.htm

MGHUAKAI MRF-100 (the more premium model)
http://tw.taobao.com/item/45839466756.htm

I'll let you know if they're any good as the KZ earphones.

Dec 13, 2015 at 8:35 AM Post #20,340 of 35,472
I spend a lot of time on TaoBao looking for new undiscovered stuff (searching in Chinese of course, for best results). When I find something that looks interesting enough and doesn't cost $2, I'm either ordering them through MisterTao, or if I'm more confident about the product I'm asking Easy Earphones to temporarily add them to her store (if the factory allows her) so I could order them and test them (and then report back if they are worth selling), cause I trust her a lot more than I trust MisterTao to be honest (because MisterTao refuse to take any responsibility if the product happens to be a counterfeit or a defect).

Hey Igor it would be great if you could convince her to sell Ritmix RF-7650. Head-fiers and I would really appreciate that. It is an amazing player for the price and above. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back