Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2014 at 6:21 PM Post #10,861 of 35,472
Ack! Logic? Exterminate! Exterminate!

Since the Somic mh415 is a solid offering, any other Somic iems or headphones that are recommended?

I was expecting reactions to my post but I'm sorry to say that I don't really understand what you mean.

English is not my native language so maybe I'm missing something...

Nov 15, 2014 at 6:35 PM Post #10,863 of 35,472
I was expecting reactions to my post but I'm sorry to say that I don't really understand what you mean.

I think he's just being playful with you. As in you are making too much sense, so you should be terminated. It's a playful way of saying you're right, and we should be prepared for contrasting opinions on different products, regardless of the rabid fanbois.

Nov 15, 2014 at 6:40 PM Post #10,864 of 35,472
He's agreeing with you. He was being sarcastic like get out of here with your logic and rational ideas :p  So he's backing you up.

Thanks for making that clear, sometimes not being English speaking makes it hard to get the real/full meaning of things :)

Nov 15, 2014 at 6:40 PM Post #10,865 of 35,472
I think he's just being playful with you. As in you are making too much sense, so you should be terminated. It's a playful way of saying you're right, and we should be prepared for contrasting opinions on different products, regardless of the rabid fanbois.

Yup, got it now :wink:

Cheers!

Nov 15, 2014 at 7:26 PM Post #10,867 of 35,472
Thanks for making that clear, sometimes not being English speaking makes it hard to get the real/full meaning of things
smily_headphones1.gif

You need to live here in order to understand the slang and... the sarcasm 
biggrin.gif
  English is not my first language either, but I have been in US long enough...

Nov 15, 2014 at 7:27 PM Post #10,868 of 35,472

Lol...sorry! I was being sarcastic. Have a bad habit of that. The 'exterminate' part was a Dr. Who Dalek reference.

It was essentially a....very....roundabout, ie. fun, way of saying I agree with your well thought out suggestion.

Nov 15, 2014 at 9:10 PM Post #10,869 of 35,472
Seriously if negative feedback is an issue I really find it hard to see any value in this thread.

I'd rather suggest to start an appreciation thread for the products than saying that negative feedback is not welcome.

Some users tend to post multiple post on how fantastic some stuff is and I think it would be better to a) edit the old post with new information or b) be prepared to get negative feedback for each time one post a positive one otherwise the balance would get screwed up.

Just my 2c but I certainly see no interest in contribution to a thread were negative feedback isn't welcome.

What's this in reference to, Peter?

Nov 15, 2014 at 10:32 PM Post #10,872 of 35,472
Nov 15, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #10,873 of 35,472
More impressions on the Auglamour Ag-R1

Its a forward vocal sounding with good punchy bass, above average soundstage (more of width then depth), good instruments seperation. IMO I find it suitable for acoustics, hip hop and also electronic music. Not bad for rock but not so for metal. Its really a well built earphones, especially the twisted cables! worth every penny i paid for IMO. Now that it is selling on Penon i think its a great buy. For those looking for a first IEM, i will definitely recommend this.

IMHO, based on this is how I rate this earphones as compared to others that I have tried.

AG-R1>Moxpad X3>Pistons>KZ-DT3>KZ-ES>KZ-EDSE

The only negative thing is that I still cannot get a good fit for this earphones. Maybe partly its due to my ears also. Looking forward to hear more impressions from those who have also ordered whether they have trouble in having a good seal. Do share which tips work for u! Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back