Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2014 at 6:07 AM Post #5,161 of 35,472
TBH your best best is probably the Havis especially since you already have an amp available. For soundtracks these things are freakin unbelievable due to the clarity/separation + soundstage. I haven't got my t1e in yet but I plan on using them as a "fun" iem while I'm doing other stuff and listening to metal probably... Any time I'm listening to anything else I always pick up the Havi over most everything else I have (even my Dunu 2k a lot of the time...)

Seriously, EVERYONE should own the Havis. I (and many oithers here) are totally in love with them 

+1

Jul 27, 2014 at 8:31 AM Post #5,162 of 35,472
I could use another pair of IEMs, but there are so many opinions here :) I currently have the Vsonic GR02s. I just need another pair so I can keep one permanently in my bag. I see the ttpod T1E and Havi's are getting much love, but which are better for me? I do have a portable amp (FiiO E17), but I don't use it all the time with my phone. So ideally it would also sound good without amp. Could someone give their two cents on this? Anyone got both?

Found an interesting color by the way..

Jul 27, 2014 at 9:42 AM Post #5,163 of 35,472
I could use another pair of IEMs, but there are so many opinions here :) I currently havae the Vsonic GR02s. I just need another pair so I can keep one permanently in my bag. I see the ttpod T1E and Havi's are getting much love, but which are better for me? I do have a portable amp (FiiO E17), but I don't use it all the time with my phone. So ideally it would also sound good without amp. Could someone give their two cents on this? Anyone got both?

That's the t1 if I'm not mistaken and not the hyped t1e :wink:

Jul 27, 2014 at 10:47 AM Post #5,164 of 35,472
That's the t1 if I'm not mistaken and not the hyped t1e
wink.gif

Yes I'm aware, but look at that name. 

Jul 27, 2014 at 2:17 PM Post #5,174 of 35,472
Hey Hisoundfi,man you gonna make me order them tomorow before i get my paycheck...but that means i will fight with my wife !!!
It's worth it lol...

Not to mention, if she's not talking to you for a while it gives you time to listen to them.

Jkjk kind of, not really (muahahaha)

Jul 27, 2014 at 2:34 PM Post #5,175 of 35,472
  I could use another pair of IEMs, but there are so many opinions here :) I currently have the Vsonic GR02s. I just need another pair so I can keep one permanently in my bag. I see the ttpod T1E and Havi's are getting much love, but which are better for me? I do have a portable amp (FiiO E17), but I don't use it all the time with my phone. So ideally it would also sound good without amp. Could someone give their two cents on this? Anyone got both?

I'm deciding between T1E and Havi B3 now. If I go for the B3, I should get the old version?

I would say if you're not going to be using an amp sometimes, the T1-E would be a better choice. What phone do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back