Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2014 at 9:52 AM Post #5,131 of 35,472
Well, I finally decided to jump on that B3 + T1E choo-choo train.  Waiting for penonaudio tracking number now...

Jul 26, 2014 at 10:48 AM Post #5,132 of 35,472
Woooo hooooooo.....let the TE hype begin. .......

I just spotted myself somewhere on this train: TE ordered
biggrin.gif

Let's see how they perform against my preferred IEM, the HAVI B3 PRO-1. 

Jul 26, 2014 at 12:56 PM Post #5,135 of 35,472
I prefer T1E bass to VSD1S bass. It's fun and hifi IEM with sparkle hf, plenty of bass but can't beat Havi B3 SS, imaging and natural voice. I'd say it's a nice complement to Havi B3.

T1E housing design is horrible with small ear like mine, using with S senheiser double-flange or spiral dot tips. I can't get good seal and have imbalance wearing down, so I have to swap L-R to wear over ear.

Jul 26, 2014 at 3:01 PM Post #5,137 of 35,472
Hi. My name is Luis, I'm from Romania and this is my first post here. I just ordered some earphones from China and I wanted to let you know that on dealextreme the Ttpod T1E earphones are only $36. And if you are a new member or subscribe for a newsletter, they will give you a $3 coupon so the earphones will only cost about $33. I think this is a good deal.

By the way, I already own a pair of Xiaomi Piston 2.0 and I believe they sound great. And I ordered another three eaprhones: Ttpod T1E, Moxpad X3 and KZ GR Spartacus. Anybody know which one of these are better than my current Xiaomi Piston 2.0? And if anybody listened to all of them or at least some of them, which one is better?

If it helps, I generally listen to trance music, deep and progressive house, and ambiental music (electronic music, generally speaking).

Jul 26, 2014 at 3:10 PM Post #5,138 of 35,472
I prefer T1E bass to VSD1S bass. It's fun and hifi IEM with sparkle hf, plenty of bass but can't beat Havi B3 SS, imaging and natural voice. I'd say it's a nice complement to Havi B3.

T1E housing design is horrible with small ear like mine, using with S senheiser double-flange or spiral dot tips. I can't get good seal and have imbalance wearing down, so I have to swap L-R to wear over ear.
try to find a tip that puts the housing furtheraway from your ear canal than the supplied tips. II'm able to put them in my ear and not have the housings touch my ears at all with sony mh1 tips.

Jul 26, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #5,140 of 35,472
Hi. My name is Luis, I'm from Romania and this is my first post here. I just ordered some earphones from China and I wanted to let you know that on dealextreme the Ttpod T1E earphones are only $36. And if you are a new member or subscribe for a newsletter, they will give you a $3 coupon so the earphones will only cost about $33. I think this is a good deal.

By the way, I already own a pair of Xiaomi Piston 2.0 and I believe they sound great. And I ordered another three eaprhones: Ttpod T1E, Moxpad X3 and KZ GR Spartacus. Anybody know which one of these are better than my current Xiaomi Piston 2.0? And if anybody listened to all of them or at least some of them, which one is better?

If it helps, I generally listen to trance music, deep and progressive house, and ambiental music (electronic music, generally speaking).

Me don't have T1E and Piston... so can't advise u on which is better but KZ GR IMHO will be good for ekecronic music... used the red nozzle and if u r basshead ..then black nozzle... a bit too much bass for my taste.

Moxpad X3 is pretty decent and good built quality... very balanced sound for me n good for working out.
Overall.. all your purchases are good

Jul 26, 2014 at 3:43 PM Post #5,141 of 35,472
Thanks for your answer, @Wokei. But I am more curious about the quality/price ratio. Which one is better, given the price? For example, TTPOD T1E was $36, Xiaomi Piston about $22, Moxpad X3 about $19 and KZ GR about $13. So if I 'll take only the price into consideration, T1E is better than Piston, Piston is better than Moxpad and Moxpad is better than KZ GR. But still I want to know which of them has the best price/quality ratio, and the best quality overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back