Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2014 at 1:28 AM Post #4,819 of 35,472
Well it's official, I'm a head fi addict.

I just got into a argument with my fiance, and for the first time, head fi was a part of the argument...

WokeiI'm feeling your pain brother. I'm gna have to start using the toilet more often (and bring the cell phone with me:wink:)

Me feel ur pain ...me pain is well documented here ...LOL.

Me advise....never argue with the other half ...like me case ...she took away me FIio X3 for her own personal use ...now me use Sansa Zip Clip ...me bought this especially for her and mind you ..PINK color but she did not take the bait ...she said no dice ....now me stuck with a pink Zip Clip.

About the toilet things ..u gotta play smart and time yourself ...she will find out sooner or later .

I dont know about others but me rooting for you ...we be in the same boat...lol

Jul 19, 2014 at 1:57 AM Post #4,821 of 35,472
Hey guys, I'm in the market for a Asian iems but I'm conflicted. I was thinking of going for the piston 2s or the Havi pro 2 bass edition. I'm a big bass head listen to mainly EDM such and trance and prog house. I'm open for suggestions, my budget is <60 USD.

Jul 19, 2014 at 2:27 AM Post #4,822 of 35,472
Hey guys, I'm in the market for a Asian iems but I'm conflicted. I was thinking of going for the piston 2s or the Havi pro 2 bass edition. I'm a big bass head listen to mainly EDM such and trance and prog house. I'm open for suggestions, my budget is <60 USD.

No offense, but you'd be a fool to go with the Havi B3 pro 2, since even for a bass head, that's one crappily tuned IEM. For your listening needs, the Pistons are a great IEM for EDM, trance, ect. It's a no brainer choice. Solid powerful bass, and the timbre and extension of the treble is above average.

Jul 19, 2014 at 2:29 AM Post #4,823 of 35,472

Donscorpio Bass Colour from penon which is = Velodyne VPulse ?

http://penonaudio.com/brands/DONSCORPIO%20/DONSCORPIO-Bass-Colour

If you buy that from penon (well, actually, if you buy any non accessory product from penon), then you can get the penon iem for $10

http://penonaudio.com/Earphones/In-ear-earphone/PENON-IEM%20?sort=p.price&order=ASC

===========================================================================

This is joker's review of the velodyne vpulse (which i think donscorpio manufactured for velodyne, and they now sold under the bass colour brand/name themselves) http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone_review/velodyne-vpulse/

Hope this helps :)

Jul 19, 2014 at 2:49 AM Post #4,824 of 35,472
No offense, but you'd be a fool to go with the Havi B3 pro 2, since even for a bass head, that's one crappily tuned IEM. For your listening needs, the Pistons are a great IEM for EDM, trance, ect. It's a no brainer choice. Solid powerful bass, and the timbre and extension of the treble is above average.

Thanks for the quick reply will go for the pistons! Might just pick up 2 because it would fit my budget. And again thanks for the very quick reply Lance

@KepinCemit thanks for the suggestions they look nice but my budget was 60 under. Will go for the pistons though, Quick reply was also appreciated.

Jul 19, 2014 at 2:54 AM Post #4,825 of 35,472
Thanks for the quick reply will go for the pistons! Might just pick up 2 because it would fit my budget. And again thanks for the very quick reply Lance

@KepinCemit thanks for the suggestions they look nice but my budget was 60 under. Will go for the pistons though, Quick reply was also appreciated.

Be sure which version you gonna buy before placing the order....as theres ver1,paper,ver2,iF award etc . Just.......
Im gonna crank my pistons soon :)

Jul 19, 2014 at 2:59 AM Post #4,826 of 35,472

The Bass Colour is only $35, the Pistons v2 is $30, both available on Penon
biggrin.gif

PS:
I'm not in anyway affiliated with penon, just sharing the info.
Bought my Re-400 there, service is good, would buy again from them when/if they have something I like.

PPS:
If you decided to go for the pistons, just make sure you are buying from a reputable seller, heard there are tons of pistons counterfeits out there.

Enjoy your new toy
biggrin.gif

Jul 19, 2014 at 3:02 AM Post #4,828 of 35,472
The Bass Colour is only $35, the Pistons v2 is $30, both available on Penon :D

PS:
I'm not in anyway affiliated with penon, just sharing the info.
Bought my Re-400 there, service is good, would buy again from them when/if they have something I like.

PPS:
If you decided to go for the pistons, just make sure you are buying from a reputable seller, heard there are tons of pistons counterfeits out there.

Enjoy your new toy :D

Thanks for the info was gonna get them from penon anyway XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back