Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2014 at 2:00 AM Post #1,471 of 35,472
Penonaudio.com is now selling the havi b3pro(old version) for $65 shipped..which I ordered :sunglasses:

thank you for this information. The Seller on taobao sells this version now for 55 USD with taobao agent is this now not attractive anymore.

Penonaudio sells the old version now für 59 USD with free shipping. I think this is a fair deal.

Does somebody know if penonaudio is a recommended seller?

Feb 21, 2014 at 2:08 AM Post #1,472 of 35,472
As far as I understand penonaudio is the same as eBay seller bigbargainonline and they are very good. I'll also order from penonaudio.

Edit: ordered :wink:

Feb 21, 2014 at 2:30 AM Post #1,473 of 35,472
Check out these: http://www.head-fi.org/t/706668/feenix-aria-studio-grade-gaming-headphones

They look very interesting.....

Feb 21, 2014 at 2:32 AM Post #1,474 of 35,472
As far as I understand penonaudio is the same as eBay seller bigbargainonline and they are very good. I'll also order from penonaudio.

Edit: ordered
wink.gif

I've read that bigbargainonline is a very good seller and in other threads that penonaudio is the same seller.
So i ordered too :)

Is it normal that in the order history the status is "Canceled" This was directly after ordering.

I received an email that penonaudio received my order. Probably "canceled" is before the order is in progress.

Feb 21, 2014 at 2:36 AM Post #1,475 of 35,472
I've read that bigbargainonline is a very good seller and in other threads that penonaudio is the same seller.
So i ordered too :)

Is it normal that in the order history the status is "Canceled" This was directly after ordering.

I received an email that penonaudio received my order. Probably "canceled" is before the order is in progress.

I've used bigbargainonline many times so if they're indeed the same all should be fine.

Feb 21, 2014 at 8:17 AM Post #1,478 of 35,472
  Are you quite sure it's the original version? The one on eBay wasn't.

@penonaudio there are two versions "HAVI-B3 ProII" and "HAVI-B3 PRO (Old Version)".
On the Bigbargainonline eBay shop there is only one Version which is not marked as old version.

I don't know the reason why on Ebay is only one versoin and on Penonaudio there are two. I think you can be sure with the explicit description on penonaudio and the good reputation of its seller (Bigbargainonline).

The seller on Taobao sells now on aliexpress for 58 USD + shipping costs (88 USD). I can only choose fedex. So the final costs are 146 USD.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/HAVI-B3-PRO-dual-driver-professional-HIFI-headphones/1665494636.html

Is there a possibility to recognize based on the material if the version is the new or old one?

Feb 21, 2014 at 9:59 AM Post #1,480 of 35,472
Anyone have experience with Audio Technica ATH-IM50 vs Havi B3 Pro (old version) ?

Deciding between these two, music that i listen to are rock/pop/some classical. I am not a basshead but i do appreciate some bass :)

Which one do you think is the better choice for me? Thanks!

Feb 21, 2014 at 10:19 AM Post #1,482 of 35,472
New seller on Aliexpress for the B3 Pro first version too, $58 ePacket shipping to the US. ePacket is much quicker than regular China Post.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/HAVI-B3-PRO-dual-driver-professional-HIFI-headphones/1665494636.html

I hope Penonaudio uses HK airmail as bigbargainonline does. My AX35's took less than a week from HK to Norway, that's not bad. I'll post here as soon as I get the shipping details. If it works good this should be the best solution for people in Europe.

Feb 21, 2014 at 10:33 AM Post #1,483 of 35,472
I hope Penonaudio uses HK airmail as bigbargainonline does. My AX35's took less than a week from HK to Norway, that's not bad. I'll post here as soon as I get the shipping details. If it works good this should be the best solution for people in Europe.

wow only one week. I will update the status, too. My order goes to Germany.
I think the same, because the shipping costs are too expensive to europe.

It would be nice if you will post a comparison of the old B3 and the AX35s.

Feb 21, 2014 at 10:41 AM Post #1,484 of 35,472

Penon IS bigbargain, so it should be the same.

Feb 21, 2014 at 10:44 AM Post #1,485 of 35,472
Penon IS bigbargain, so it should be the same.

Yeah that's what I'm hoping for but since the shipping was free you never know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back