Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #14,627 of 35,472
Ordered!!! Gonna compare to fx750...lol

Ha!  
biggrin.gif
 Hope they work out for you!!!!  If they do, let me know.... cause I am itchin to order a set for myself!  

Feb 10, 2015 at 4:04 PM Post #14,629 of 35,472
  Those are also known as the KZ R3. You may be able to find some reviews/impressions on them in the KZ (Knowledge Zenith) thread.

Oh!  Great info!  Thank you!

Found out they are only like $23.50 at MP4Nation:  http://www.mp4nation.net/knowledge-zenith-r3-linear-hifi-fever-iem-earphones

Feb 10, 2015 at 4:13 PM Post #14,630 of 35,472

Those are also known as the KZ R3. You may be able to find some reviews/impressions on them in the KZ (Knowledge Zenith) thread.

Oh!  Great info!  Thank you!

Found out they are only like $23.50 at MP4Nation:  http://www.mp4nation.net/knowledge-zenith-r3-linear-hifi-fever-iem-earphones

With respect BP, the rule on the KZ thread is not to pay more than $10 for any KZ IEM.

Feb 10, 2015 at 4:16 PM Post #14,631 of 35,472

With respect BP, the rule on the KZ thread is not to pay more than $10 for any KZ IEM.

Oh, ok.  Any link to where the KZ R3 is $10?  I'm currently searching and not finding where.  (I am also going through all 176 pages of the KZ impressions thread right now).

Feb 10, 2015 at 5:32 PM Post #14,636 of 35,472
  Oh, ok.  Any link to where the KZ R3 is $10?  I'm currently searching and not finding where.  (I am also going through all 176 pages of the KZ impressions thread right now).

You won't find the R3 at the magic KZ number anywhere. The lowest I've seen it was 14 USD, and that only lasted a couple days before they sold out. On the plus side, I do have a pair and for the price they are awesome. Great build quality, one heck of a nice cable, and solid sound quality. They are very bass heavy, with super, duper, sclooper, schmooper, rumbly sub-bass. It's juicy as puck brah. Treble is a bit artificial, but acceptable, and the mids are surprisingly forward. I still like the Micro Ring more, but for the price the R3 is good.

My pair does have an issue with stupidly bad driver flex in the left driver, but with foamies it's mostly eliminated. I haven't heard of anyone else having issues with them, which is good.

Micro Ring....love these little guys!

Feb 10, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #14,637 of 35,472

You won't find the R3 at the magic KZ number anywhere. The lowest I've seen it was 14 USD, and that only lasted a couple days before they sold out. On the plus side, I do have a pair and for the price they are awesome. Great build quality, one heck of a nice cable, and solid sound quality. They are very bass heavy, with super, duper, sclooper, schmooper, rumbly sub-bass. It's juicy as puck brah. Treble is a bit artificial, but acceptable, and the mids are surprisingly forward. I still like the Micro Ring more, but for the price the R3 is good.

My pair does have an issue with stupidly bad driver flex in the left driver, but with foamies it's mostly eliminated. I haven't heard of anyone else having issues with them, which is good.

Too bad I totally missed when these came out a while back.  Yeah, the best price I can find is still at MP4Nation at $23.50.

And after reading through page 75 of 176 and your post... I think I will be getting myself a pair of the R3 soon.  
cool.gif

I love woodies and some bassy ones could be fun.

Feb 10, 2015 at 5:38 PM Post #14,638 of 35,472

Too bad I totally missed when these came out a while back.  Yeah, the best price I can find is still at MP4Nation at $23.50.

And after reading through page 75 of 176 and your post... I think I will be getting myself a pair of the R3 soon.  
cool.gif

I love woodies and some bassy ones could be fun.

Or R3 $16 from Aliexpress.

Feb 10, 2015 at 5:38 PM Post #14,639 of 35,472

These micro rings are looking interesting, how much do they cost and how do they sound? Thanks!

Feb 10, 2015 at 5:41 PM Post #14,640 of 35,472
   Or R3 $16 from Aliexpress.

I do see them for $16 (plus about $2.50 for shipping), but both have minimum seller ratings.  Though for that price, it might just be worth the small risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back