Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2015 at 5:51 AM Post #13,652 of 35,472
Update on my ivery IS-1. Already broken at 2nd use. Left channel not working and right channel also cutting out. Good thing they were so cheap.

If you want a similar signature to the Ivery IS-1 without the QC and SQ issues? Just go for the SADES SA608. It has a better texture and micro-details with a better sub-bass to mid-bass depth and impact compared to the IS-1. It has slide chin guard, strain release ends, and a thicker wire compared to my dgs100's. They have an aluminum housing with a 9mm titanium diaphragm. No issues with these IEM's. I think they sound great! And, though their signature is different from my S-018, I like them just as much.

Here's some picks.....

I sent you some links to check them out.....

1. http://www.amazon.com/FOME-Professional-Earphone-Cellphone-Headphone/dp/B00P7RABIC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421403983&sr=8-1&keywords=sades+sa608&pebp=1421404004601&peasin=B00P7RABIC

2. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sades-SA608-9mm-Hyper-Magic-Sound-Moving-Coil-Dynamic-Deep-Bass-Sports-Games-Stereo-Music-In/32226571471.html

Jan 16, 2015 at 6:28 AM Post #13,653 of 35,472

If you want a similar signature to the Ivery IS-1 without the QC and SQ issues? Just go for the SADES SA608. It has a better texture and micro-details with a better sub-bass to mid-bass depth and impact compared to the IS-1. It has slide chin guard, strain release ends, and a thicker wire compared to my dgs100's. They have an aluminum housing with a 9mm titanium diaphragm. No issues with these IEM's. I think they sound great! And, though their signature is different from my S-018, I like them just as much.

Here's some picks.....

1. http://www.amazon.com/FOME-Professional-Earphone-Cellphone-Headphone/dp/B00P7RABIC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421403983&sr=8-1&keywords=sades+sa608&pebp=1421404004601&peasin=B00P7RABIC

2. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sades-SA608-9mm-Hyper-Magic-Sound-Moving-Coil-Dynamic-Deep-Bass-Sports-Games-Stereo-Music-In/32226571471.html

Dem pixels

They look really nice thought.

Jan 16, 2015 at 6:53 AM Post #13,655 of 35,472
+1
biggrin.gif

www.shipito.com

USA Address & Mail Forwarding

Shipito can help you ship packages from U.S.A. to any country in the world.

I use and recommend.

Jan 16, 2015 at 8:33 AM Post #13,656 of 35,472
This is one of my favorite chinese IEM, SIDY DM3.   Really good for basshead like me. I like super punchy mid bass.

bass: dive deep, rebound quickly, high accuracy and low distortion.  

Jan 16, 2015 at 9:51 AM Post #13,661 of 35,472

Here's some picks.....

+1

Jan 16, 2015 at 11:29 AM Post #13,664 of 35,472
Mid bass can overwhelm some with Sidy products. I don't disagree with this. I didn't care too much for the DM3.

But...

Despite the criticism, my dgs100 pairs so well with my Fiio e18,I still love that combination and use it to this day.

Liking something will always create skepticism and rally critics who disagree with you. In the end, it's about what you have, and what you like.

So much goes into how a product sounds. The type of music file used and how well it was recorded, the type of music, the sound processing chip, the power of the device, the cables and connections, the volume used, the surrounding environment's sound, the output impedance, the power supply, the volume used, the seal of the headphones or iems, the tips used,the amount of time burned into a piece of gear, and after all of this we have the greatest variable which is the person who's listening to it, and their personal taste at that time in terms of preferred sound signature. Nothing is black and white with this hobby.

One thing we rarely discuss in this thread is impedance, types of music and what type of file used, and volume used. Impedance plays a HUGE role in how a headphone or iem sounds.

I like having several different sources and amps. It gives me an opportunity to get the most out of each headphone and IEM I purchase.

Jan 16, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #13,665 of 35,472
Mid bass can overwhelm some with Sidy products. I don't disagree with this. I didn't care too much for the DM3.

But...

Despite the criticism, my dgs100 pairs so well with my Fiio e18,I still love that combination and use it to this day.

Liking something will always create skepticism and rally critics who disagree with you. In the end, it's about what you have, and what you like.

So much goes into how a product sounds. The type of music file used and how well it was recorded, the type of music, the sound processing chip, the power of the device, the cables and connections, the volume used, the surrounding environment's sound, the output impedance, the power supply, the volume used, the seal of the headphones or iems, the tips used,the amount of time burned into a piece of gear, and after all of this we have the greatest variable which is the person who's listening to it, and their personal taste at that time in terms of preferred sound signature. Nothing is black and white with this hobby.

One thing we rarely discuss in this thread is impedance, types of music and what type of file used, and volume used. Impedance plays a HUGE role in how a headphone or iem sounds.

I like having several different sources and amps. It gives me an opportunity to get the most out of each headphone and IEM I purchase.

@Hisoundfi Very well put

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back