Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2014 at 10:32 PM Post #8,701 of 35,472
  need to add an amp to the station :station::wink:

Seriously? I was just about to ask if you guys use amp in your burn-in setup?

WOW 
basshead.gif
 just giant killers.
could you tell us something about DT3 ?

I love DT3 sound out of the box. It is very clear and balance and I think as good as my IM70 but better don't take my words for it because I haven't spent enough time with it. 

Oct 3, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #8,704 of 35,472
Me see Altone200...what else in there...Cheers

kzes,kzdt3, altone200, havi b3 pro 1,and sidy dgs100 :blush:

Man, mochill, you are damn good. I still have Penon IEM and T1E but as you can see, I am running out of port for the burn in. Oh btw, I think you guys just don't give enough credits to Penon IEM. Call me unsophisticated, but Penon IEM really wows me.  (Do I hear someone said "Ye ain't heard nuthin yet?")

I am now really struggling to find the right tips for T1E.  What a PITA but the SQ is great. LOL!

Oct 3, 2014 at 10:39 PM Post #8,706 of 35,472
Man, mochill, you are damn good. I still have Penon IEM and T1E but as you can see, I am running out of port for the burn in. Oh btw, I think you guys just don't give enough credits to Penon IEM. Call me unsophisticated, but Penon IEM really wows me.  (Do I hear someone said "Ye ain't heard nuthin yet?")

I am now really struggling to find the right tips for T1E.  What a PITA but the SQ is great. LOL!

No love for Altone 200...must be confusing and crazy happy with so many iem at one time...lol

Oct 3, 2014 at 10:49 PM Post #8,709 of 35,472
No love for Altone 200...must be confusing and crazy happy with so many iem at one time...lol

Trust me, Altone 200 is the one I unboxed first. I love it but as you know, so many toys so little time....

OK, I only set my burn-in volume a slightly higher than my normal listening level.

yes add an amp because each iem are not getting enough power because it is splitted ..

Alright, thanks. I'll use my one and only little SAP5. Frankly I am worried a bit about fire hazard after seeing what happened to @Hisoundfi's N1 battery but I'll give it a try and connect it with a 10400mAh powerbank. 

Oct 3, 2014 at 11:03 PM Post #8,710 of 35,472
Anyone else having the experience of being taken aback when opening your audio drawer? I did last night... Opened and saw this:

3xKZ EDSE
1xKZ ES
1xHuawei Honor
1xHavi Pro B3 (original)
1xPenon IEM
1xAudio Technica AD-900x
1xTakstar Pro 80
1xSamson SR850 (very similar to Superlux 688b)
1xSuperlux HD661
1xFiiO E07k

A small mound of tips in small ziplock bags.

And here I've been thinking that I've only just started dabbling in HP/IEMs...

I need help...

Oct 3, 2014 at 11:54 PM Post #8,712 of 35,472
This is my stash of things bought in just the last three months.

Neeeeeeeeed to stop....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back