Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2014 at 7:30 PM Post #8,686 of 35,472

Thanks for another great review and for comparisons!!!

iI have to say im a little dissapointed bythe lack of details against Vsd3 and Havi,i had hopes it would be on par or greater because of the price and the bio driver.Well i just have to wait 2 weeks to see for my self.
I hear mostly metal,rock and alt rock,i thought it would be near GR07BE where others state that details in guitars are exceptional and are great IEMs for metal.

Thanks anyway,great work!

I wish you wouldn't quote his whole post, really bad for mobile browsing :D

Oct 3, 2014 at 8:03 PM Post #8,691 of 35,472
Oct 3, 2014 at 9:04 PM Post #8,693 of 35,472
SIDY BGVP DM3 is in my ears right now. Much easier to listen to over the DGS100 for me. Similar massive mid bass, but less bleeding of it. I think detail is there, just like in the T1-E, but the DGS100 does seem to have a little more. These are smooth, enjoyable, and great for those seeking bass without a huge dip in mids. If you don't have an EQ or bass boost, Sidy basically adds in the extra bass for you within their entire lineup.

I'm only an hour in, but I like them better than the DGS100 already. Using the mid size foam tips (love the foam tips they come with), although I think senn bi-flanges could tame the sound a bit. Need to check.

Not quite at the value level of the B3, but not much out there is.

The DM3 does pass the Slayer - Angel of Death test, which is my test of listenable, worthy IEMs. It just doesn't do it as well as the B3 does.

Oct 3, 2014 at 10:26 PM Post #8,697 of 35,472
  My burn-in hell. What a mess.....! 

My burn-in hell. What a mess.....! 

WOW 
basshead.gif
 just giant killers.
could you tell us something about DT3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back