Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2014 at 5:06 PM Post #8,389 of 35,472
SJP800 isn't bad for $15 and under at all. Very KZ like.
XE800 at $50 is a steal.

Thanks for sharing. I've have nightmares after missing out on the XE800 last time so took no chances now.

Sep 29, 2014 at 8:11 PM Post #8,392 of 35,472
Birdie just dropped off DM3 on my porch...  Packaging almost identical to DGS100 with a ton of accessories.  Super lightweight and comfortable, though a little bit of driver flex using included foam tips.  Had 1min listening impression out of the box, less mid-bass bloat than out of the box DM2/Penon IEM/DGS100, so it's a good starting point :wink:  I would say signature is more balanced than any previous SIDY's where upper mids are more balanced rather than recessed, sounds clear/detailed and smooth... so far :wink:  Bass definitely enhanced with a signature mid-bass hump with an aggressive punch!  Will update after a few hours of burn in!!!

Sep 29, 2014 at 8:52 PM Post #8,395 of 35,472
  Birdie just dropped off DM3 on my porch...  Packaging almost identical to DGS100 with a ton of accessories.  Super lightweight and comfortable, though a little bit of driver flex using included foam tips.  Had 1min listening impression out of the box, less mid-bass bloat than out of the box DM2/Penon IEM/DGS100, so it's a good starting point :wink:  I would say signature is more balanced than any previous SIDY's where upper mids are more balanced rather than recessed, sounds clear/detailed and smooth... so far :wink:  Bass definitely enhanced with a signature mid-bass hump with an aggressive punch!  Will update after a few hours of burn in!!!

I hear the train a comin', it's rolling round the bend...

Sep 29, 2014 at 8:54 PM Post #8,396 of 35,472

I hear the train a comin', it's rolling round the bend...

popcorn.gif

Sep 29, 2014 at 9:09 PM Post #8,397 of 35,472

what about the treble any signs of sibliance?

Sep 29, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #8,399 of 35,472

what about the treble any signs of sibliance?

Too early to say, though no sibilance out of the box, will see what happens at 150th hour of burn in lol!!!  SIDY mentioned they did 500hr burn in for a final sound analysis
eek.gif

Don't expect hype train, just will tell you how it is...

Sep 29, 2014 at 9:20 PM Post #8,400 of 35,472

Too early to say, though no sibilance out of the box, will see what happens at 150th hour of burn in lol!!!  SIDY mentioned they did 500hr burn in for a final sound analysis
eek.gif

Don't expect hype train, just will tell you how it is...

that's sound not bad. I hope they turn out to be great and stay without sibilance !

You can't stop the train once it rolls haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back