Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2014 at 11:34 AM Post #4,910 of 35,472
The style looks no different from the RE-ZERO, and those were quite comfortable to wear. The machined metal wasn't really felt at all, except on cold days.

Jul 21, 2014 at 11:59 AM Post #4,911 of 35,472
I seriously think I've got a problem :wink: Coming back home from two weeks in Spain I had the following waiting for me:
Narmoo s1
Ivery is-1
Philips Fidelio L1
Ultrasone dj1
3 replacement cables for headphones
2 pairs if the new hm5 pads with memory foam
2 Sennheiser headbands

AND I just reordered the nx1 since my last one never arrived.....

Jul 21, 2014 at 12:09 PM Post #4,912 of 35,472
I seriously think I've got a problem :wink: Coming back home from two weeks in Spain I had the following waiting for me:
Narmoo s1
Ivery is-1
Philips Fidelio L1
Ultrasone dj1
3 replacement cables for headphones
2 pairs if the new hm5 pads with memory foam
2 Sennheiser headbands

AND I just reordered the nx1 since my last one never arrived.....
The coolest thing about this though is you got all of this amazing gear at a fraction of the cost of one pair of hd800.

Just trying to justify our strange addiction lol

I now have a different sleep schedule to accommodate communications with the Asian market lmao

I run home on lunch breaks and check the mail damn

I just so happen to show up at my fiance's a little later than usual (gotta get my initial impressions on new gear in before I have to go over to her place where listening to headphones instead of hearing about her day would be considered rude by some people, not me)

Jul 21, 2014 at 12:17 PM Post #4,913 of 35,472
The coolest thing about this though is you got all of this amazing gear at a fraction of the cost of one pair of hd800.

Just trying to justify our strange addiction lol

I now have a different sleep schedule to accommodate communications with the Asian market lmao

I run home on lunch breaks and check the mail damn

I just so happen to show up at my fiance's a little later than usual (gotta get my initial impressions on new gear in before I have to go over to her place where listening to headphones instead of hearing about her day would be considered rude by some people, not me)

Yeah, I hear you. Still need to take a break from buying so that I can catch up with all the new stuff I've got. Also need to find time for some of my DIY projects since the parts start piling up.

Should really get myself another pair of T50RP for a different tuning than my current ones also..............................

Jul 21, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #4,915 of 35,472
Where can I buy the t1e? and what kind of amp do you recommend?
Penonaudio is the place to order. Add a pair of penon iem to your order. Make sure you set up an account first to get them for $10.

I really like my e18 because it's made for Android and built like a tank. Not to mention it also operates as a portable charger which is awesome! But honestly you might want to describe what you're looking for in an amplifier, and what features you would like, and what budget you are working with, and someone will chime in with a great suggestion.

I don't have it, but the Toppin nx1 is getting good reviews. Check it out online.

Jul 21, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #4,916 of 35,472
Hey guys I got my Carbo Bassos yesterday, and I have around 12 hours of burning in done, and I find the bass a tiny bit too much, I hope they'll tighten after a hundred hour or so.

I found the same.  Tenores are so much better, but some are reporting issues with theirs.

You can also look into Ostry KC06 and KC06A

Jul 21, 2014 at 5:01 PM Post #4,917 of 35,472
Just received the new pair of Tenore I got from White Rabbit. They are currently burning in, as the bass was a bit unruly out of the box, same as my old pair, but upon a 30 minute listen, no TTS to be found. I'll report back after a but of burn in to see if these hold up? If so, then white rabbit is the way to go to order the Tenore.

Jul 21, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #4,918 of 35,472
Ttpod t1E is my favorite iem currently.

Kc06a and vsd3s are good, but neither can match the bass quality and imaging that the amplified t1E can produce. It's the most addicting sound I've heard in a loooong time.

The vsd3s and kc06a are more balanced, but they both get mildly fatiguing to me after a while. This hasn't happened yet with the t1E.

The bass goes so low! Still, it is very controlled and musical. Voices do take a step back, but instruments literally jump out at you. Treble is detailed and not too bright. It extends with minimal sibilance.

The longer I listen to them, the more I like them. I wasn't expecting a lot when I got them. For the amount I paid, they are the best bang for my buck purchase so far this year.

Jul 21, 2014 at 5:52 PM Post #4,919 of 35,472
Ttpod t1E is my favorite iem currently.

Kc06a and vsd3s are good, but neither can match the bass quality and imaging that the amplified t1E can produce. It's the most addicting sound I've heard in a loooong time.

The vsd3s and kc06a are more balanced, but they both get mildly fatiguing to me after a while. This hasn't happened yet with the t1E.

The bass goes so low! Still, it is very controlled and musical. Voices do take a step back, but instruments literally jump out at you. Treble is detailed and not too bright. It extends with minimal sibilance.

The longer I listen to them, the more I like them. I wasn't expecting a lot when I got them. For the amount I paid, they are the best bang for my buck purchase so far this year.

You are a dangerous man! Just found them on Penonaudio. Whacky (but kinda cool) looking!

Jul 21, 2014 at 6:09 PM Post #4,920 of 35,472
LOL, so hype train is back 
beerchug.gif

anyone else with these T1-E?

And what is diferent between T1-E box and T1 "normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back