Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2016 at 4:35 AM Post #34,621 of 35,472
  Lucky you! The seller hasn't even provided me a tracking number (ordered on 5th September) and his last message (another excuse of him saying that he will ship it next day) to me (last night) still proves that he is yet to ship it 
confused_face_2.gif

I am at my wit's end, already. This is pathetic service from the seller (wish I had gone with EZ) 
mad.gif

Many Chinese are busy preparing for the full moon festival that's coming up. Maybe that has put a strain on things. I know I won't be ordering anything from Aliexpress until after it's over.

Sep 13, 2016 at 4:41 AM Post #34,622 of 35,472
  Many Chinese are busy preparing for the full moon festival that's coming up. Maybe that has put a strain on things. I know I won't be ordering anything from Aliexpress until after it's over.

Even during Chinese new year time, I have got tracking numbers for my orders within a day or two at the max but this seller (my first time with his store) is taking his own sweet time in generating a tracking number or shipping the product (Plus he has been adding new products to his aliex store's catalogue that proves that he is indeed active and available for business)

(I have bought over 50 products from Ali in the last 2 years and never had such long delay in getting a tracking number from the seller)

Sep 13, 2016 at 4:47 AM Post #34,625 of 35,472
  Even during Chinese new year time, I have got tracking numbers for my orders within a day or two at the max but this seller (my first time with his store) is taking his own sweet time in generating a tracking number or shipping the product (Plus he has been adding new products to his aliex store's catalogue that proves that he is indeed active and available for business)

(I have bought over 50 products from Ali in the last 2 years and never had such long delay in getting a tracking number from the seller)

I never had a problem with HCK but they always seemed to be slower than other stores. Even if they shipped fast the package would still take 3 weeks to get to me. Lately I've been using Hot-Fi store and my last 2 orders from them arrived in 6 days.

Sep 13, 2016 at 4:52 AM Post #34,626 of 35,472
  Lately I've been using Hot-Fi store and my last 2 orders from them arrived in 6 days.

Wow! 6 days delivery time, I can only dream of such fast deliveries from China to India 
gs1000.gif

"Hotfi" I've never tried of, before. I am ready to bear even a 45 days delivery time, all I want is a correct (working) product being shipped at the right time.

Thaks for the heads-up, though!
beerchug.gif

Sep 13, 2016 at 4:56 AM Post #34,627 of 35,472
  I never had a problem with HCK but they always seemed to be slower than other stores. Even if they shipped fast the package would still take 3 weeks to get to me. Lately I've been using Hot-Fi store and my last 2 orders from them arrived in 6 day

It very much depends on the logistic company they use for shipping. I spoke with a guy from here who ordered the same pair from HCK and they got shipped with YanWen Logistics. Mines are shipped with China Air Mail, so I guess this is where the difference comes from.

Sep 13, 2016 at 6:38 AM Post #34,628 of 35,472
  Apparently HCK shipped mines today - ordered on the 4th of September, on the 6th I got my tracking number, but it was showing the "Electronic data received" status up until today, when it changed to "Successful package received by Warehouse". Honestly I'm extremely disappointed about how he handled the situation, because I sent him multiple messages, and all I got was explanations about how this is China Post fault and not his.

Hopefully you'll get yours soon as well.

The same experience i had faced with the HCK when i purchase my Moondrop Nocturne but that i think maybe only i am unlucky person who face this type of situation. 

Sep 13, 2016 at 7:31 AM Post #34,629 of 35,472
The same experience i had faced with the HCK when i purchase my Moondrop Nocturne but that i think maybe only i am unlucky person who face this type of situation. 
care to share the sq of moondrop nocturne? Thanks in advance

Sep 13, 2016 at 8:30 AM Post #34,631 of 35,472
What some of these new owners and old owners of the 4in1 fail to mention is the incredible timbre of these amazing things. Natural, weighty, and with great resolution. The only earphone I've come across with better timbre is the FX850. Those are $300 JVC. The timbre is better than the LZA2, LzA3s, Fidue A73, A83, Pistons, and ATH-CKR9. I imagine you need to go way up there with something costing $300^ to find an earphone with this sweet spot timbre. That and the cohesiveness and speed of the bass makes it ideal for metal and rock, but a true joy with classic rock and acoustic music. 

Agree with this.

I agree. One of the weaknesses of the 4in1 is that it doesn't really scale much with an amp.

Don't you think this is a strength?

Sep 13, 2016 at 8:44 AM Post #34,633 of 35,472

i believed you have not tried many totl iems.
sirius is as good as totl iems. you can read alex,chris reviews if you dont trust me

Don't you think I should expect a $900 product to be TOTL? So what's special of it? Will it so much better than Havi?
I noticed not one person said 4in1 is better than A83, a $30 vs $300, so what do you want me to expect for a $900 product?
I believe many people care more about how it compared to some excellent budgeted products rather than how it compared to so-called TOTL products. Could you tell me which so-called TOTL product is not overpriced?

Sep 13, 2016 at 8:49 AM Post #34,634 of 35,472

Don't you think I should expect a $900 product to be TOTL? So what's special of it? Will it so much better than Havi?
I noticed not one person said 4in1 is better than A83, a $30 vs $300, so what do you want me to expect for a $900 product?
I believe many people care more about how it compared to some excellent budgeted products rather than how it compared to so-called TOTL products. Could you tell me which so-called TOTL product is not overpriced?

its a matter of perception. you own the ie800 and i think its overpriced iem as compared to let say andromeda which is correctly priced IMO.

Sep 13, 2016 at 8:58 AM Post #34,635 of 35,472

its a matter of perception. you own the ie800 and i think its overpriced iem as compared to let say andromeda which is correctly priced IMO.

No one think IE800 is not overpriced. I'd not buy it at its normal price.
biggrin.gif

Just wondering how many people think Andromeda or Sirius or whatever so-called TOTL are not overpriced. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back