Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #33,932 of 35,472

Anybody have any information or experience of these Shozy Lancea usb type amplifier/dac, 
Actually that is the thing i am looking for a long time it is very easy to use just attach with smartphone and that's it,  but i don't know about the performance of these things so I don't want to take a risk because the USD180 is not a small amount. 
I welcome any other suggestions from anybody here ( any other usb type amplifier/dac. 

Sep 4, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #33,933 of 35,472
Thanks for the praise:sweat_smile:I just like real good sound like all of us:heart_eyes:

beerchug.gif
respect for mochill

Sep 4, 2016 at 1:45 PM Post #33,934 of 35,472
Don't want to open a debate on GearBest, personally the problem I have with GB is customer service which is below average and sometimes really pathetic, but the ZS3 price dropped again $ 8.38 ( excellent sound but fitting is problematic for me ).
http://www.gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_436717.html?wid=21

Sep 4, 2016 at 2:14 PM Post #33,935 of 35,472

Anybody have any information or experience of these Shozy Lancea usb type amplifier/dac, 
Actually that is the thing i am looking for a long time it is very easy to use just attach with smartphone and that's it,  but i don't know about the performance of these things so I don't want to take a risk because the USD180 is not a small amount. 
I welcome any other suggestions from anybody here ( any other usb type amplifier/dac. 

Mentioned it before, but I like my Zorloo Zuperdac a lot. Might want to check it out. 

Sep 4, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #33,938 of 35,472
I was looking into the **** 4 in 1 and was wondering if it would be a noticable upgrade from the KZ ED9 and KZ ZN1 (with built in amp). I used to love the sony MH1C till death until i tried the KZ ED9, now i find the sony MH1C bass heavy. I already own UE TF10 which i find lacking in comparison to my custom livewires.

Sep 4, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #33,940 of 35,472
Anybody have any information or experience of these Shozy Lancea usb type amplifier/dac,  Actually that is the thing i am looking for a long time it is very easy to use just attach with smartphone and that's it,  but i don't know about the performance of these things so I don't want to take a risk because the USD180 is not a small amount. 

I ordered one from Penon, specifically for its amplifier capabilities, not so much its DAC ability.
Connected to my iPhone 6's Lightning port with the supplied cable, it provided the same if not slightly less volume output - which was a big disappointment. I found the audio was slightly warmer, with a more subdued high end. Unfortunately, this combination bordered on making some music sound a bit dull.
Just my 2 cents :) . Penon was great to deal with though and the return process was painless and swift.

Sep 4, 2016 at 4:26 PM Post #33,941 of 35,472

I ordered one from Penon, specifically for its amplifier capabilities, not so much its DAC ability.
Connected to my iPhone 6's Lightning port with the supplied cable, it provided the same if not slightly less volume output - which was a big disappointment. I found the audio was slightly warmer, with a more subdued high end. Unfortunately, this combination bordered on making some music sound a bit dull.
Just my 2 cents :) . Penon was great to deal with though and the return process was painless and swift.

Thanks  friend,  it's really helped me. 

Sep 4, 2016 at 4:40 PM Post #33,944 of 35,472
Hey guys, a long time lurker here... decided to hop in the **** 4in1 hype train and ordered a pair.

Till now I have owned only KZ ATE, Piston 3 and an old pair of Shure (SE115). Definitely expecting some nice things from the 4in1.

Now the questions:

I've read that most people got the best out of their IEMs by burning them. Can someone please enlighten a noob like me how exactly should the burn-in be done? I tried to do a search about that topic, but didn't seem to find the right answer. Is it enough to just use them for some period of time, or it's faster to just use one of those "burn-in your headphones" videos in youtube and just leave them playing to those during the night? And how long should the burn-in for the **** 4in1 be (cause I've read that people suggest different burni-in times for different IEMs).

And another one - will the original cable (black one) and the original tips be enough, or I should buy separate ones? In general I do love the foam tips and have ordered some for the Pistons from here (size T200), but don't know if they'll match the **** and if it's even a good idea to use them instead of the original ones. I don't have a separate DAC so I'll be using them with my HTC One M8 and my Dell Laptop.

Thank you in advance !

Sep 4, 2016 at 6:42 PM Post #33,945 of 35,472
@ahmad313, it'll take more testing but the sound stage is a similar size to the ear kegs.
The 8 + 1 are not V or U shaped like the Keggers, bass is much tighter, dosnt reach as low either.

They are not warm and smooth, they go for accuracy, have details galore and have a pretty
flat freq response. Usually I find a weakness straight away with an iem but not the case with this one.
Chi-fi has finally gone balls to the wall, even though I think they're made in Singapore! Close enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back