Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2016 at 8:30 AM Post #31,322 of 35,472
  I just want good Clarity and Treble, And as i can see the piano Excel on those two!. 

Yes, the Piano is awesome but if you're going to order wait another week because then they will ship with the new cable.

Jul 14, 2016 at 8:53 AM Post #31,324 of 35,472
VSONIC lost a lot of momentum when they delayed the production of the vsd series over and over, then when they came out, they offered several different variants. Nobody likes to get the funds in their wallets pecked away at like seeds in a bird feeder, just for minor variations in driver venting. They should have dropped the vsd5 and vsd5s at the same time. Also, where is the gr07be successor that everyone was talking about?

Sorry, I don't hate VSONIC, they make some good sounding IEMs. I just wish the hype was backed with a marketing plan that was more about gaining customer loyalty rather than getting their followers to shell out cash for "slightly improved" version of something they already have.

I love my gr07be and my vsd3s. Until I hear about it, and they come out with something that is actually new and not a revised version of the same thing, I'm going to hold off.

Just my two cents

Jul 14, 2016 at 8:53 AM Post #31,325 of 35,472
Ok, nobody has bit the bullet on the T71 but I would hold off for now. I heard this when I first got them but hoped it would go away. It hasn't. They sound great much of the time but on a few tracks, Rihanna "We Found Love" and at least one other pop electronic female Vocal track there is a very weird distortion in the vocals. Almost like a lack of pop filter on a mic, instead of a bass sound its more of a scratchy sound. Very hard to explain bc I've never heard anything like it before. Other tracks that are electronic sound perfect and female vocals like Sade sound really good. Go a do more testing with more pop female vocal songs. I have contacted the seller about it, not sure if it's a tuning issue or I have a defective unit. I've been pleased with my other MM products.

I believe the TW1 and T71 are similar, can somebody with that IEM test out the Rihanna song and let me know how it sounds?

Also anybody with a Veritas to measure this IEM in the US let me know

Hmmm....ordered yesterday after your recommendation (along with the BK50 for good measure). :frowning2:

Would appreciate any updates.

Jul 14, 2016 at 9:09 AM Post #31,326 of 35,472
VSONIC lost a lot of momentum when they delayed the production of the vsd series over and over, then when they came out, they offered several different variants. Nobody likes to get the funds their wallets pecked away at like seeds in a bird feeder, just for minor variations in driver venting. They should have dropped the vsd5 and vsd5s at the same time. Also, where is the gr07be successor that everyone was talking about?

Same story with Havi, B6 never came ...

Jul 14, 2016 at 9:29 AM Post #31,327 of 35,472
While VSonic has run into issues with release schedules that disappoint customers, for my tastes the VSD3 is still phenomenal, being quite close to my preferred sound signature.  For me, it's a shame that the preference for the VSD3S seems to have left out the VSD3 in the new rereleases unless I'm just uninformed on the situation.  I know VSD3S fans seem to be impressed with the new version at least.

Jul 14, 2016 at 10:35 AM Post #31,330 of 35,472
Yep, quite pretty. I have zero knowledge about Auglamour, however Any thoughts?

i have agr8 its quite good for vocals, think they will do a good job for earbuds too but its subjective

Jul 14, 2016 at 10:40 AM Post #31,331 of 35,472
Jul 14, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #31,334 of 35,472
  Very likely. I'm just waiting on initial impressions from Peter and bhazard.

same but massdrop 6 days left
confused_face.gif

Jul 14, 2016 at 11:41 AM Post #31,335 of 35,472

Yes, tried with most my other gear. It's not there on the song. It is super weird.

Hmmm....ordered yesterday after your recommendation (along with the BK50 for good measure). :frowning2:

Would appreciate any updates.

Do not regret buying it bro. Like I said it's only happened on a couple of electronic tracks. Every other song had sounded superb. They do need quite a bit of power to shine. I believe the sensitivity is 91db. A lot of my other gear is between 70-80 out of 120 on my Fiio X3II, these need 85-90.

Waiting for seller address so I can see how much it will be to ship USPS back, will go with cheapest option bc they are only $40. Another option is shipping to bhazard to get measured but that's just additional money only a $40 that only dislikes certain songs. I may wait for you to receive yours and see if you hear what I hear. That will determine a faulty driver or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back