Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2016 at 7:05 AM Post #31,261 of 35,472
For EU members (though UK isn`t EU anymore), pretty good deal on 8mm iValux bettes: http://www.aproear.co.uk/iValux_Bette_8mm_Hydrid_Earphone/p3970049_16089830.aspx

Btw, any impressions on Mannhas C190: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-1PC-SoundMAGIC-E10M-Isolating-Earphones-with-Mic-Remote-For-Apple-iPod-iPhone-iPad/540488790.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_3_10049_10017_405_404_407_406_10040_9999,searchweb201603_8&btsid=0aa6e960-bfc2-441b-927f-99a364681a70

They seem to be highly rated single DD IEM out there....

Jul 13, 2016 at 9:03 AM Post #31,263 of 35,472
Oh, ok, didn`t know it... I`m not into politics and related stuff...

Jul 13, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #31,267 of 35,472
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/simgot-en700-iem Will drop to $70 with enough purchases.

Also just to start things off, I won't speak about the soundstage of the Rose Pudding as I have horrible depth perception, so distance is very difficult for me to judge. I will say that I've heard IEMs where I felt things were intimate and close in. The Pudding is not one of those IEMs. Also, this is still very much in the initial impressions phase as this is my second day with the Pudding, and no burn in has been done as of yet.

Ok, after spending awhile listening to the Rose Pudding, I'll start with the negative. It won't be the most detailed earphone, especially for it's price. For a little more than $100 less, the Rose Mojito will outperform the Pudding in detail. The Mojito is intended to be a neutral earphone however, which is not really the intention of the Pudding. To me, identifying location during music is easier with the Mojito as well. Also, due to the size of the nozzle, for some ears it may be a little big as they are equivalent in size to some of the larger nozzles I've tried. The comfort isn't horrible at all, and they can almost reach that point where you forget they're there, but for me there's always that pressure that can make listening for extended periods a little rough. That very well might be solved by tip swapping however. Also, Unlike the Rose Mojito who's included hard case is a decent size, the included one is the same as the QKZ W1 Pro, which I felt was too small for the IEM, so I switched it with the Mojito's. If you prefer pouches to hard cases, the included pouch is just fine. The included cable is a little temperamental about wanting to stay behind your ears, but after flipping how the 2-pin was inserted it acted up a bit less to the point where it shouldn't be an issue. That cable however is short, and by short I mean I can't listen to the IEM and keep my Fiio X5 in my pocket. I think I'll probably end up ordering a cable to remedy the situation, but not really sure what route I want to go as of yet.

Now for the positive. Bass presence is certainly here with the Pudding, feeling as if they intended to go for a fun signature without neglecting the treble or mids in the process. Depending on tip choice, amping & bass boost, the Pudding to my ears feels capable of reaching basshead levels of boom. Sub bass is solid as well, but with the mid bass it can be a little hard to notice depending on the tracks you're listening to. For non-bassy music, I love the vocals. They're just sound great to my ears. Instrument quality is decent as well, with the caveat of not having as much detail as the Mojito which was my bassline for expectation of sound signature of the Pudding. Pink Floyd sounded great, with the bass just lending a fun tilt to the music without interfering whatsoever with the rest of the music. Albums with a closer to folk sound like Beck's Sea Changes performed quite well, with no real faults I can think of. Orchestral & classical piano pieces all sounded surprisingly good, much to my surprise. I'd still prefer to listen to the last two mentioned genres on the Mojito, but I feel no need to switch over from the Pudding either. Of the various music I listened to, there was nothing the Pudding couldn't handle, it just might be better suited for some genres over others. I think the Pudding for many could be one to grab and not feel the need to bring anything else as it can play everything I listen to well, which is something I can't say about my HD700 which is my favorite headphone. There are just some songs it doesn't have the bass for, although it can handle most things very well.

Now, I just need to decide if I'm going to put the Pudding on the burner, or if I want to continue listening and let it develop naturally, assuming it changes at all.

Jul 13, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #31,270 of 35,472
Think I'll wait for some reviews

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

If you mean the GranVela URBANFUN? .....'CoiL' is right, they've been around for quite a while. I've had them for around two years now -still going strong and sounding good!

.....These are incredibly good for such a low price!  
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back