Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2016 at 10:21 PM Post #29,941 of 35,472
Just got my Brainwavz S5 for review. I know they are kind of old but man these things sound damn good. Really good balanced, non fatiguing out of the box. Isolation is great too. Using stock tips and out of my X3-ii directly. Gonna change to Auvio and add my E12 in a bit.

Jun 22, 2016 at 10:39 PM Post #29,942 of 35,472
Just received mine Rose No.7
Sounds really great :D
5751A36D-C25E-4BF1-91B7-7E8C4CF17D1E_zpsuxbpehkz.jpg

Jun 23, 2016 at 12:09 AM Post #29,947 of 35,472
  Hmm you have me interested in these now. Regulars in this thread will probably know I am a huge fan of the VJJB K4 and I also love my Tenmak Piano which is said to be similar to the Pro so these could be ideal for me.

The Magaosi G29 is not like the Piano, but it is pretty close to the Tennmak Pro. The Pro is only like the Piano in having a similar excellent sound quality for price range. Sound signature is very different. The Piano is V-shaped, subbass strong with a strong 5 KHz peak, and so doesn't sound warm, where as the

To compare the Pro to the G29, The Pro has a better treble extension that gives it a bit more airy feeling and completeness when doing an A/B test. The G29 has a bit more subbass and subbass extension. I think the Pro still wins between these two, unless you hate over-ear IEMs. That said, with the Pro, you have to carefully adjust the tips to be not too far onto the shaft or it is clearly subbass deficient.

Jun 23, 2016 at 12:24 AM Post #29,948 of 35,472
  The Magaosi G29 is not like the Piano, but it is pretty close to the Tennmak Pro. The Pro is only like the Piano in having a similar excellent sound quality for price range. Sound signature is very different. The Piano is V-shaped, subbass strong with a strong 5 KHz peak, and so doesn't sound warm, where as the

To compare the Pro to the G29, The Pro has a better treble extension that gives it a bit more airy feeling and completeness when doing an A/B test. The G29 has a bit more subbass and subbass extension. I think the Pro still wins between these two, unless you hate over-ear IEMs. That said, with the Pro, you have to carefully adjust the tips to be not too far onto the shaft or it is clearly subbass deficient.

Where can I buy this Magaosi G29?

Jun 23, 2016 at 12:38 AM Post #29,949 of 35,472

Where can I buy this Magaosi G29?

As far as I can tell, there is only one seller on Aliexpress with it so far. I don't check Taobao or such. I bought mine from this store, but have never used them before or know anything else about them.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/10mm-Dynamic-earphone-HiFi-stereo-in-ear-monitors-IEMs-noise-isolating-earbuds-for-Andriod-and-IOS/1246929_32670578183.html

Jun 23, 2016 at 1:18 AM Post #29,953 of 35,472
The purple color is so sexy.

Damn no required to burn-in, the sound quality really really can overtaken DQSM D2, just slightly less bass only, very smooth mids and cleaned treble... There are no fatigue or harsh or sparkle treble.
But overall soundstage are huge like a very expensive hi-fi system set in your room.
Guitar / drum / all are cleaned, very very detailed and mids very forward, but unlike Jupiter.
Cool Rose no.7 (1dd+1ba) to do all

I love these :D

Jun 23, 2016 at 1:21 AM Post #29,954 of 35,472
Damn no required to burn-in, the sound quality really really can overtaken DQSM D2, just slightly less bass only, very smooth mids and cleaned treble... There are no fatigue or harsh or sparkle treble.
But overall soundstage are huge like a very expensive hi-fi system set in your room.
Guitar / drum / all are cleaned, very very detailed and mids very forward, but unlike Jupiter.
Cool Rose no.7 (1dd+1ba) to do all

I love these :D
isnt this and the d2 on two different price leagues ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back