Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2016 at 2:23 PM Post #29,146 of 35,472

Well, I haven`t seen internals of TA-03 yet but first thing to do - replace all electrolytic capacitors, especially ones with no-name or unknown brand! You probably don`t belive it (I also didn`t belive it in case of T1) but it could provide You with greater improvement than getting new tubes. Also, tube-rolling is freaking addictive and costly! I ended up spending money that I don`t want to even mention. But I got some luck and got high-end tubes with very little money. In the end, I ended up with about 75 tubes ! LOL! 
biggrin.gif
redface.gif

But it's so much fun, he sure needs to put top line caps in and of course I'd go right to finding some NIB CCA's
evil_smiley.gif
Sorry Tamal, could not help myself, Coil lead me into this trap
rolleyes.gif
LOL

beerchug.gif

Jun 8, 2016 at 2:36 PM Post #29,147 of 35,472
I really want to try the Xduoo TA-03 so bad. I love my Xduoo X3 so much.
Does anyone have it in their hands?
I'd probably get mine and look to do a full recap and transformer/tube upgrade nearly immediately...

Jun 8, 2016 at 2:43 PM Post #29,148 of 35,472
Still looking for a great dac around 100-200$ also I think I either will order a pair of Music Maker KK-Ting or TK-12 which one would you choose and why? 

Also why would you choose the dac you choose? Its for a pair of DT770 80Ohm PRo

Thanks in advance guys also Im a total noob when it comes to in-ears and DAC´s

Jun 8, 2016 at 2:51 PM Post #29,149 of 35,472
  I also like the design of TFZ Series 1 and price, but reviews are not so positive.

Well what do you know, went to lunch and on my return I am handed my new TFZ Series 1's
bigsmile_face.gif

I'm going to give them a B+ for packaging
wink_face.gif
Now let's see if the rumors are true or if I can dispel any of them
rolleyes.gif

Jun 8, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #29,150 of 35,472
  Still looking for a great dac around 100-200$ also I think I either will order a pair of Music Maker KK-Ting or TK-12 which one would you choose and why? 

Also why would you choose the dac you choose? Its for a pair of DT770 80Ohm PRo

Thanks in advance guys also Im a total noob when it comes to in-ears and DAC´s

Geeokut V2?

Jun 8, 2016 at 3:03 PM Post #29,152 of 35,472

Geeokut V2?

I was wondering if he'd pick that up from Red John's post
bigsmile_face.gif

So, OOTB the TFZ S1 w/Auvio's sounds pretty clean albeit a little on the bass heavy side I'm not finding it to over shadow mids or highs at all on my iPhone 6 so I sure can't wait to here them on the M2 and X3ii. First cut up is a wave 44.1 copy of the the's "Perfect" and I can tell you already they are worth my $39
beerchug.gif

Jun 8, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #29,154 of 35,472
  Oh also forgot to tell I want the Dac for PC , also its a great + if it looks amazing and clean.

I personally like the one I use with my desktop setup and I think it can be had for $150-$200 but others may not be as keen on it. Some may already consider the HRT MS II old school to what's coming out these days!

beerchug.gif

Jun 8, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #29,155 of 35,472

But it's so much fun, he sure needs to put top line caps in and of course I'd go right to finding some NIB CCA's
evil_smiley.gif
Sorry Tamal, could not help myself, Coil lead me into this trap
rolleyes.gif
LOL

beerchug.gif

say it ain't so, not you too Tim! 
tongue.gif

I really want to try the Xduoo TA-03 so bad. I love my Xduoo X3 so much.
Does anyone have it in their hands?
I'd probably get mine and look to do a full recap and transformer/tube upgrade nearly immediately...

I have it in my hands err... well on my desk, its a heavy mother thats for sure. Dunno if I trust myself to upgrade components and not kill msyelf with the transformer at the back lol.

Well what do you know, went to lunch and on my return I am handed my new TFZ Series 1's
bigsmile_face.gif

I'm going to give them a B+ for packaging
wink_face.gif
Now let's see if the rumors are true or if I can dispel any of them
rolleyes.gif

Ooo looking forward to impressions :)  Looks nice!

Jun 8, 2016 at 3:51 PM Post #29,156 of 35,472
http://www.banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Piston-3-Reddot-Design-Headphones-For-Smartphone-p-971961.html?cur_warehouse=CN apparently on sale.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-MusicMaker-KK-Ting-In-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-Fever-DIY-Titanium-Zinc-Alloy-Metal-Cover-Pop/32672577163.html?addresstype=600&shortkey=FzAneQz6

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-Original-TFZ-SERIES-1-Dual-Chamber-In-Ear-Earphone-Hi-fi-headphones-Custom-In/519064_32653196494.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-Astrotec-AX35-HIFI-earphone-for-MP3-player-Mobile-Phones-in-ear-deep-bass-with/100486_1666825142.html

or is: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2015-New-HCK-A2-Dynamically-And-BA-3-Unit-Headphone-HIFI-Fever-In-Ear-Earphone-As/1825606_32574853976.html worth the extra 50$? 

Did I miss a strong contender? This is for running/random listening in car and so on.

Jun 8, 2016 at 4:14 PM Post #29,157 of 35,472

say it ain't so, not you too Tim! 
tongue.gif

I have it in my hands err... well on my desk, its a heavy mother thats for sure. Dunno if I trust myself to upgrade components and not kill msyelf with the transformer at the back lol.

Ooo looking forward to impressions :)  Looks nice!

OK, so now I need some of my fellow brother's to help a brother out (I lack major skillz in Chinese interpretation
eek.gif
) Seems everything except the back side of the warranty card in these TFZ's is in you'll never guess..........Chinese
rolleyes.gif

So they give you stickers (I always thought the emblem on the thing was imbedded but it's just a gold sticker). So now I'm guessing outside of the Symbol and TFZ that one of these is possibly left ear and the other right?

Of course does it really matter which one I put on which as long as I know which one is left and which right? Well heck yeah I sure can't have some Chinese guy come up to me and tell me my iem's are on backwards
confused_face_2.gif

Jun 8, 2016 at 4:27 PM Post #29,160 of 35,472
I don't know who reported these to be less than stellar for $40 but I for sure disagree as I'm finding them to sound great especially on this DAP
tongue_smile.gif

Man, now there's a track to give my age away eh
popcorn.gif

How they look on? As George of the Jungle said "Pretty Darn Good"
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back