Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2016 at 12:16 PM Post #27,481 of 35,472
So my TK13 which I ordered two days after the TK Maple shipped 2 days before the Maple lol. Today marks exactly two weeks since I ordered the Monk Plus and according to the shipping they were dispatched to ATC two days ago. The wait continues. My xduoo x3 will be here in a few hours and I'll RB it and battle it against my Fiio X1

May 13, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #27,482 of 35,472
So my TK13 which I ordered two days after the TK Maple shipped 2 days before the Maple lol. Today marks exactly two weeks since I ordered the Monk Plus and according to the shipping they were dispatched to ATC two days ago. The wait continues. My xduoo x3 will be here in a few hours and I'll RB it and battle it against my Fiio X1

Tk13. I'm so jelly. :wink:

May 13, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #27,483 of 35,472

x3 > x1
even x2 sounds better hehe

May 13, 2016 at 12:20 PM Post #27,484 of 35,472
Damn, this thread is active.. I'm off for a week, and there are like 30 more pages.. Could someone who has QT5 comment on how they work out of something like a smartphone?

May 13, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #27,485 of 35,472
HTB1wlssJFXXXXXXXpXXq6xXFXXXQ.jpg

one of the best from aliexpress

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Original-LZ-A3-In-Ear-Earphone-Dynamic-And-Armature-Hybrid-3-Unit-Headphone-HIFI-DIY/1825606_32617323753.html

May 13, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #27,486 of 35,472
Tk13. I'm so jelly.
wink.gif

Yeah, can't wait. Sold my TK12 to Loomis

x3 > x1
even x2 sounds better hehe

Hoping for that, esp for $30 more! I had one issue the other day where the X1 wouldn't turn on til I held the Reset button. Then the past few days I encountered where if I don't "OK" the message about headphones not being connected to the Line Out before the screen times out I would need to hold the reset button bc the screen wouldn't wake. So basically if I ever forget to hit the message (I.e. turn on player, put in earphones and turn on amp before 30 secs) and I don't have a paper clip my player just sits powered on and unusable. Pretty bad bug IMO

May 13, 2016 at 12:54 PM Post #27,487 of 35,472
Anyone heard any news about the LZ A2 comeback?  At least I think I recall they were going to bring it back...

May 13, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #27,490 of 35,472
i just got a pair of kjjb k4 and can share some initial impressions:
aesthetics, fit and finish are excellent--definitely a class above kz and other budget faves; they look and feel like a $50-100 iem. comfort is likewise excellent--very light, easy to get good seal; isolation surprisingly good for such a small form factor. sonically, these are a classic v-shape--bass and treble forward, mids somehat thin and recessed. bass has a lot of quantity and well controlled, though not particularly deep--you don't feel a lot of subbass. mids, as stated, are not emphasized and somewhat in the back of the mix. high end is quite smooth, slightly rolled off at the extremes and non-fatiguing; neither hyper-detailed nor overly bright. soundstage fairly small, but imaging precise--you can place instruments  accurately on the stage. overall, a very "airy" sound; not as revealing as some pricier iems (the tk12 comes to mind) or an in-your face rush like the hlsx808; more of a laidback presentation, but non the worse for it.

May 13, 2016 at 5:01 PM Post #27,491 of 35,472
Like Akmola said an amp did help the sound of the TK12 (my ibasso D14 dac/amp from computer and my E12). I have sold them and the 13 should be here in about a week. Both Peter and Twin have wrote a review in the 13. Bass has been improved and it was already a basshead worthy IEM with the 12

I didn't ever hear the 12 and I'm awful curious to see if the 13 is basshead worthy.

Nobody in the best bass IEMs thread knew about the 12 so I was curious to buy it and see how it stacks up, but now the 13 is out and I've seen Twin post about it, and I usually trust his judgement after getting a few different IEMs on his word.

I guess this'll be seeing if I agree with you guys on if it's basshead or not
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

May 13, 2016 at 5:12 PM Post #27,492 of 35,472
Look what just showed up at my door:  MusicMaker TW1 ER4 

Please forgive the quick cellphone picture:

Out of the box this thing has some bass kick.  I wonder if it will tame down after burn in.

The housings are SUPER tiny, a little hard to insert in the ear, but once in, they are super light.  

Cable and build is very nice.  

May 13, 2016 at 6:24 PM Post #27,493 of 35,472
  Look what just showed up at my door:  MusicMaker TW1 ER4 

Please forgive the quick cellphone picture:

Out of the box this thing has some bass kick.  I wonder if it will tame down after burn in.

The housings are SUPER tiny, a little hard to insert in the ear, but once in, they are super light.  

Cable and build is very nice.  

Snazzy! Could you possibly post an image without the eartips on? Curious to see what the nozzle looks like. :Ds]

May 13, 2016 at 6:44 PM Post #27,494 of 35,472
I didn't ever hear the 12 and I'm awful curious to see if the 13 is basshead worthy.

Nobody in the best bass IEMs thread knew about the 12 so I was curious to buy it and see how it stacks up, but now the 13 is out and I've seen Twin post about it, and I usually trust his judgement after getting a few different IEMs on his word.

I guess this'll be seeing if I agree with you guys on if it's basshead or not :D :wink:

Quality Basshead level? Lol.

May 13, 2016 at 7:17 PM Post #27,495 of 35,472
bette i.valux (230+hours) - HLSX 808 (100+hours)

After more than 100hours of the 808, the difference unveiled.
both sound signatures are very similar but the 808 has better isolation and 3d images than the bette. especially the 808 sounds tighter bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back