Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2016 at 3:57 PM Post #27,226 of 35,472
I bought the **** ue and sold them because they couldnt keep up with the easy ue2. I keep wondering why nobody even knows the easy ue2, they are gorgeous and sound stellar for the money and disregarding costs. They almost wipe the floor with my se215s

The **** UES (sometimes listed as UEs) is different from the **** UE, and they are all different from the Easy (Ownluxe) UEs, and all the other Easy UE models. Do we blame all this confusion on the Chinese liking the Ultimate Ears brand too much? :)

May 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM Post #27,228 of 35,472
Those new ceramic? senfers do look nice and price for 1DD+1BA is also ok. Wonder how it sounds ;P

May 9, 2016 at 6:09 PM Post #27,230 of 35,472
Can anyone compare the SQ of the Rock Zircons to the Zero Audio Carbo Tenores? I used to own the Tenores and remember that they impressed me a ton.

The rock Zircon are light and the bass slams on these bad boys. Not much to power. Idk too much about the other pair

May 9, 2016 at 6:40 PM Post #27,231 of 35,472
  Can anyone compare the SQ of the Rock Zircons to the Zero Audio Carbo Tenores? I used to own the Tenores and remember that they impressed me a ton.

from what I understand from many posts here...Zircons and SQ don't get together lol. They are decent and have heavy bass. There are better for less and for just a buck or two more 

May 9, 2016 at 6:57 PM Post #27,232 of 35,472
  I wish they would offer #009 + black "ring" faceplates combination!

+  

I would buy these just for beauty then... 
tongue.gif

Just waiting on my TFZ S1's in Carbon to get here
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

May 9, 2016 at 7:00 PM Post #27,233 of 35,472
I've always kept my iPod Touch, E07k & E12 along with earphones in my front pocket of my lunch bag and they get pretty freezing cold from the ice packs. Never an issue. My damn X1 won't turn on right and I'm sure I turned it off 3 hours ago and it had 3 bars left. Even if it got left on it shouldn't be completely dead already. Charging light is fully lit Red. SOB. 

EDIT: Per Vapman's advice I held the reset button while it was charging and it instantly turned on. I wonder what happened

May 9, 2016 at 7:24 PM Post #27,234 of 35,472
I've always kept my iPod Touch, E07k & E12 along with earphones in my front pocket of my lunch bag and they get pretty freezing cold from the ice packs. Never an issue. My damn X1 won't turn on right and I'm sure I turned it off 3 hours ago and it had 3 bars left. Even if it got left on it shouldn't be completely dead already. Charging light is fully lit Red. SOB. 

Put it in an oven. Bake at 300F for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove and enjoy! :wink:

May 9, 2016 at 7:31 PM Post #27,235 of 35,472
Put it in an oven. Bake at 300F for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove and enjoy!
wink.gif

hahaha. Just Googled it and seems the freezing of the X1 is a common issue. Oh well.

FWIW, Xduoo X3 will be back in stock on Amazon with Prime for $110, it says it only supports 128gb but it appears the 200GB Sandisk cards work with it too. Hmm. If this thing crashes again in the next few days I may move to the Xduoo

May 9, 2016 at 8:24 PM Post #27,236 of 35,472
hahaha. Just Googled it and seems the freezing of the X1 is a common issue. Oh well.

FWIW, Xduoo X3 will be back in stock on Amazon with Prime for $110, it says it only supports 128gb but it appears the 200GB Sandisk cards work with it too. Hmm. If this thing crashes again in the next few days I may move to the Xduoo

I'm very impressed with the X3. So far, I've not had any issues. It seems to pair well with most everything I have. Using it right now with my Philips SHP9500s for the first time. Think it's going to be another good combination.

May 9, 2016 at 8:48 PM Post #27,239 of 35,472

I'm very impressed with the X3. So far, I've not had any issues. It seems to pair well with most everything I have. Using it right now with my Philips SHP9500s for the first time. Think it's going to be another good combination.

Like this?  
biggrin.gif
  Actually the NX1 is unnecessary as the X3 puts out more than enough mW to drive the SHP9500 to eardrum breaking levels!

May 9, 2016 at 9:16 PM Post #27,240 of 35,472
Like this?   :D   Actually the NX1 is unnecessary as the X3 puts out more than enough mW to drive the SHP9500 to eardrum breaking levels!

Yep, that's it. Just listened to "Thick as a Brick" running the X3 straight into the SHP9500s. Love the instruments on this song. Can really pick them all out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back