Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2015 at 7:01 AM Post #19,561 of 35,472
  It has been a long time since coming here. So what's the most recommended earphone for all rounders? 

Havi B3 Pro 1 
cool.gif

Nov 7, 2015 at 8:14 AM Post #19,563 of 35,472
Nov 7, 2015 at 11:26 AM Post #19,566 of 35,472
  I did a search on this thread and found no info about LITTLEBIGSOUND so I'd like to share them here. I had an opportunity to meet the creator of the NatureTones wood-crafted headphones and shared my thoughts in my blog post:
http://musicphotolife.com/2015/09/littlebigsound-naturetones-wood-crafted-headphones/

The unique selling point of NatureTones is that for every product, there are 3 variants, differentiated by the wood chamber material.

CherryWood: Clearer treble, flat bass
RoseWood: Strong mids, flat treble
WalnutWood: Heavy treble and bass

The product design has an organic feel – wood chamber, soft protein leatherette cushion, leather-like headband, bronze sliders. It feels premium and lightweight. The box packaging is also made with layers of paper cardboard to provide strength and form, a refreshing way to pack using recyclable materials without looking cheap.

Although all the NatureTones headphone models offer 3 different tunings, the tunings are different among the models.

They look nice. Bummer they're not offered overseas.

Nov 7, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #19,567 of 35,472
:frowning2:Lost bronze nozzle in crowded train of Mumbai :frowning2:
Looking for new options. I prefer balanced and detailed sound. There are few options available on AliExpress 11.11 sale

ED3 Youth Edition= $7.84
ED11= $8.84
HDS1= $7.14
Rock Zircon= $10.49 (I know they are bassy but I don't mind fun sound)
Somic MH405= $8.76

Nov 7, 2015 at 4:58 PM Post #19,569 of 35,472
Hi new here
Need advise already got MEelectronics m6
So looking for a gud headset under 50$
Kz ATE or SIDY m03 or any other please advise
Im a bit of a basshead but also want sound detailed
Sorry for my bad english

ATE isnt bassy, or overly detailed. They're pretty mellow. The ED10 would be a better choice if sticking within the KZ family.

Nov 7, 2015 at 5:07 PM Post #19,570 of 35,472
Hi new here
Need advise already got MEelectronics m6
So looking for a gud headset under 50$
Kz ATE or SIDY m03 or any other please advise
Im a bit of a basshead but also want sound detailed
Sorry for my bad english

Not ATE and not ED10. If you're insisting on KZ then ED3 Youth Version is the one you want. Its mids are brilliant and the bass is just right.
If you want to go outside the KZ line, you have Plextone X41M - for true bassheads, or ROCK Zircon - for moderate bassheads.

Nov 7, 2015 at 5:57 PM Post #19,572 of 35,472
Not ATE and not ED10. If you're insisting on KZ then ED3 Youth Version is the one you want. Its mids are brilliant and the bass is just right.
If you want to go outside the KZ line, you have Plextone X41M - for true bassheads, or ROCK Zircon - for moderate bassheads.
thanks bro that helped alot, but what about sidy m03 there arent many reviews for it but one review is very good and one is just moderate

Nov 7, 2015 at 6:27 PM Post #19,574 of 35,472
thanks bro that helped alot, but what about sidy m03 there arent many reviews for it but one review is very good and one is just moderate

Sorry brah, I don't have them. You can read about some of my earphones here:
http://audiobudget.iagucool.com/product.php
More reviews soon to come, I'm just being slightly lazy.

Nov 7, 2015 at 6:32 PM Post #19,575 of 35,472
I've just gotten a set of KZ LP3. I've read comments suggesting these are uncomfortable but that's not my experience. The sound reminds me of the ED9 with a larger soundstage. With the extra foam pads added to the earpieces, I think it's even more comfortable but everything is less crisp if that makes sense. Nothing like paperwork included in the package and the larger foam cushions were in a separate, unmarked plastic envelope taped to the headphone's box. These cushions appear to be good quality as well. The brown, black and metal aesthetic is nice and I wish the gray plastic nob where the band attaches to each earpiece were metal as well. The red, yellow green rasta stripe on the band is OK; it doesn't spoil the minimalist look. I got them for $12 on Aliexpress (delivered in two weeks to US) so I consider it a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back