Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2015 at 9:12 AM Post #17,176 of 35,472

cool.gif
joamlt, do you have a link of where I can get them for $90 USD? Clearhead?

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
Thanx, TWIN.

This is the best I can do.......

The link to the original taobao website page for this seller. There might be a tmall web page as well, but not sure.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.129.m11dSK&id=45198639140&ns=1&abbucket=17#detail

Hope 'joamlt22' can help. "Good luck".
etysmile.gif

Aug 17, 2015 at 9:17 AM Post #17,177 of 35,472
Aug 17, 2015 at 9:29 AM Post #17,178 of 35,472

cool.gif
As I don't read Chinese is there any Tab on there that can convert the site to English?

cool.gif
cool.gif
Thanx, TWIN

Google.com>Translate
or
Google Chrome with Translate.

PS 100CNYx0.16=$16USD

Aug 17, 2015 at 10:37 AM Post #17,180 of 35,472

cool.gif
As I don't read Chinese is there any Tab on there that can convert the site to English?

cool.gif
cool.gif
Thanx, TWIN

Either Google, or Bing translators can help. As far as I know, no translation tab on there website.

TMALL website can help deliver Chinese products, but I don't know how it works since I don't need to use this site in China.

the link you shared was the link i found too :)

.....that's all I got, too.

Aug 17, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #17,181 of 35,472

(Best) AKG K3003 (3-way hybrid) (DIY by Feel Audio) -Great wide-stereo imaging and balance with sonic impact.

(Better) GranVela URBANFUN (2-way hybrid) -Excellent wide and open soundstage with deep broad bass, great mids and detailed treble.

(Good) SIDY DGS100 (2-way hybrid) -Great live soundstage when used with default foam tips.

So the K3003 replica is a step up from the URBANFUN? How's the bass, btw?

Color me intrigued 
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 17, 2015 at 12:47 PM Post #17,182 of 35,472

So the K3003 replica is a step up from the URBANFUN? How's the bass, btw?

Color me intrigued 
bigsmile_face.gif

The bass on the K3003 are more textured, balanced and detailed to their sound signature, while the URBANFUN has a slight V-shape signature similar to the ED10's with good depth and punch.

The K3003 has always been my top tier, but for the "ridiculous price" URBANFUN does not disappoint at all.

Aug 17, 2015 at 1:23 PM Post #17,183 of 35,472

The bass on the K3003 are more textured, balanced and detailed to their sound signature, while the URBANFUN has a slight V-shape signature similar to the ED10's with good depth and punch.

The K3003 has always been my top tier, but for the "ridiculous price" URBANFUN does not disappoint at all.

Ah, ok- it seems these replicas make the best of the k3003 design. I suppose if the overall SQ is above the URBANFUN I can give up a bit of deep bass for texture- it seems like a good tradeoff. Perhaps I'll wait for a few more Aliexpress sellers in hopes of finding one around 100 bucks...probably easier than trying to purchase on TaoBao thru Google translation, lol.

Aug 19, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #17,188 of 35,472
smily_headphones1.gif
Just received the VJJB Twin Drivers yesterday. They must have tightened up their quality control considerably. I read somewhere where someone had a pair with Gaps in the Housing? I've carefully examined these and they are assembled flawlessly. On first impression Very Nice SQ. Ran them over night Bass has settled somewhat--VERY NICE!  These will easily compete with the KZ ATEs with maybe a little better resolution, and probably more than a few pricier IEMs out there. For $15 including free shipping?  An absolute no-brainer.

Will burn in for 200 hours and report back my findings.

So far Happy Dance, Happy dance....

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Aug 19, 2015 at 9:09 AM Post #17,189 of 35,472

smily_headphones1.gif
Just received the VJJB Twin Drivers yesterday. They must have tightened up their quality control considerably. I read somewhere where someone had a pair with Gaps in the Housing? I've carefully examined these and they are assembled flawlessly. On first impression Very Nice SQ. Ran them over night Bass has settled somewhat--VERY NICE!  These will easily compete with the KZ ATEs with maybe a little better resolution, and probably more than a few pricier IEMs out there. For $15 including free shipping?  An absolute no-brainer.

Will burn in for 200 hours and report back my findings.

So far Happy Dance, Happy dance....

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

I've got the VJJBs and I love them, well worth the money. I even bough a second pair after leaving them behind on a chair in the doctors waiting room. Both of my pairs have had no problems with build quality.
I have bought KZ ATEs AND ED9s as well as several other cheap pairs from Aliexpress and I keep going back to the VJJBs as my cheap knock about IEMs

Aug 19, 2015 at 9:30 AM Post #17,190 of 35,472

I've got the VJJBs and I love them, well worth the money. I even bough a second pair after leaving them behind on a chair in the doctors waiting room. Both of my pairs have had no problems with build quality.
I have bought KZ ATEs AND ED9s as well as several other cheap pairs from Aliexpress and I keep going back to the VJJBs as my cheap knock about IEMs

cool.gif
Satan, (he-he). I recommend you try, NO BUY, the KZ ED10. It's $8.34 on Aliexpress. They Have a REAL Giant Killer in these Phones. I don't beleive the manufacturer even knew how good they actually are. Easily Best KZ I've heard, and I own MOST of them.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back