Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2015 at 1:27 AM Post #15,556 of 35,472
Hey Guys

My Moxpad X3 arrived 2 hours ago. they look really nice.  well built, nice cable. to my surprise it came with triple flange ( is that the correct word? ) tip installed.  1 set of L M S silicon tips, Carrying case and short adapter cable.

At first hearing i cried 
biggrin.gif
because there was minimal bass and thought cool i wasted 14$ but then i decided to change to silicon tips. damn they sound so good.  i will post some pictures later because i'm at work

Apr 2, 2015 at 1:30 AM Post #15,557 of 35,472
  Hey Guys

My Moxpad X3 arrived 2 hours ago. they look really nice.  well built, nice cable. to my surprise it came with triple flange ( is that the correct word? ) tip installed.  1 set of L M S silicon tips, Carrying case and short adapter cable.

At first hearing i cried 
biggrin.gif
because there was minimal bass and thought cool i wasted 14$ but then i decided to change to silicon tips. damn they sound so good.  i will post some pictures later because i'm at work

Cool... put them on burn in, it might improve the bass and also tip roll to get the best fit. From what I've read on X3 in the past they shouldn't be lacking in bass!

Apr 2, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #15,558 of 35,472
  Hey Guys

At first hearing i cried 
biggrin.gif

X3 is good but moxpad X6 is definitely an upgrade with HD bass. Unlike other cheap IEMs(eg. kz, ivery, ...), moxpad has better sound resolution. All you need is a very good seal and good source. Hope you enjoy it.

Apr 2, 2015 at 9:43 AM Post #15,559 of 35,472
  Cool... put them on burn in, it might improve the bass and also tip roll to get the best fit. From what I've read on X3 in the past they shouldn't be lacking in bass!

Hmm I have no Experience with Burn-in.,

X3 is good but moxpad X6 is definitely an upgrade with HD bass. Unlike other cheap IEMs(eg. kz, ivery, ...), moxpad has better sound resolution. All you need is a very good seal and good source. Hope you enjoy it.

I'm already liking these. Bass is just right. ( is tight the correct word? ) and i can hear other instruments and vocals very clearly. i will have to wait bit more for my VJJB V1 to compare.

Promised to post some pictures

Apr 2, 2015 at 10:08 AM Post #15,560 of 35,472

Hmm I have no Experience with Burn-in.,

Promised to post some pictures

Nice pictures......just play music thru your new IEMs during night (most prefer) with moderate volume level to reach min 50 hrs (~6 nights?) and then see how it sounds to ootb......

Apr 2, 2015 at 11:03 AM Post #15,564 of 35,472

I liked my X3 at first, but they became quite uncomfortable for me.  They did not quite fit over the ears like I wanted.  Maybe it is because of my small head.  

Plus the bass was just a little too much for me.

Oh well, ended up selling it (on a different site) for a few more dollars than I bought it for.... soooo  Profit.

Apr 2, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #15,565 of 35,472
  I liked my X3 at first, but they became quite uncomfortable for me.  They did not quite fit over the ears like I wanted.  Maybe it is because of my small head.

Plus the bass was just a little too much for me.

Oh well, ended up selling it (on a different site) for a few more dollars than I bought it for.... soooo  Profit.

hmm  i haven't noticed any uncomfortable feeling but then again it's only been few hours. have you tried changing tips? found out medium silicon tips fits perfectly in my ears  and stays there firmly with good isolation. only the slight annoyance was i needed both of my hands to insert to my ears.

Apr 2, 2015 at 1:19 PM Post #15,566 of 35,472

hmm  i haven't noticed any uncomfortable feeling but then again it's only been few hours. have you tried changing tips? found out medium silicon tips fits perfectly in my ears  and stays there firmly with good isolation. only the slight annoyance was i needed both of my hands to insert to my ears.

I just have small ears, to go with my small 5'3" ears, so that is most likely the issue.   And I am with you on how much effort it takes to get these in place, but once you do that, the seal is quite good.

Apr 2, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #15,567 of 35,472

What exactly does HD bass mean?

Apr 2, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #15,569 of 35,472
English native speakers would die a painful death if I post pics of english lines printed on a KZ box xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back