Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2015 at 1:29 PM Post #15,526 of 35,472
Sale in The Tennmak: mobile headset Tennmak Porcelain Grey/Gold/Pink, bulk package(earphones and 2 pairs eartips only) $9.99 free shipping.

On photos:
Sandisk Sansa Clip+
xDuoo X2
Original eartips - gray color
Turboeartips - white color

Mar 30, 2015 at 1:49 PM Post #15,528 of 35,472
  Sale in The Tennmak: mobile headset Tennmak Porcelain Grey/Gold/Pink, bulk package(earphones and 2 pairs eartips only) $9.99 free shipping.

On photos:
Sandisk Sansa Clip+
xDuoo X2
Original eartips - gray color
Turboeartips - white color

They seem to be very nice for the price but i really hate how Tennmark advertises their gear with false reviews quote!

Mar 30, 2015 at 1:56 PM Post #15,529 of 35,472
  Looks good, how do they sound?

Universal Sound - FR curve is a V-form, but accurate. Bass energetic and fast enough, mid-neutral, gentle and pure, treble comfortable. There are no sibilance.

Bodies covered with delicate shell, as delicate porcelain or nearly pearls. Soft and ice-free cable. Recommend version of Gray - border cable is gray - beautifully. Microphone good. Original eartips good, but thin, recommend turboeartips.
16 Ohm, but resistant to noise amplifier.

Mar 30, 2015 at 2:04 PM Post #15,530 of 35,472

They seem to be very nice for the price but i really hate how Tennmark advertises their gear with false reviews quote!

Price now only $9.99 - you can buy and test these earphones.

By the way.

Mar 30, 2015 at 2:10 PM Post #15,531 of 35,472
Am I the only one who is not impressed with the new Xiaomi? They look like stock samsung earphones to me. Pistons look cooler.

I am positive though that these will offer nice bang for buck. Any release date or availability details on new Xiaomis?

i dont think they really look like stock samsung earphones as they are metal and have the faux vent/ring and are black.  the housing appears to be much larger than the samsungs as well.   i dont think they resemble pistons like original and piston 2's do though.  i think they should resemble a piston to be called a piston IMO. 

just found an unboxing of these

Mar 30, 2015 at 2:36 PM Post #15,532 of 35,472
Pistons 3                                                   DZAT DR10

Both should be incoming at the end of this week.  Curious about Pistons 3, obviously as a successor to Pistons 2, but also wondering about these DR10 with their adjustable 3-position switch.  Will post my impressions once I get it.

Mar 30, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #15,533 of 35,472

i dont think they really look like stock samsung earphones as they are metal and have the faux vent/ring and are black.  the housing appears to be much larger than the samsungs as well.   i dont think they resemble pistons like original and piston 2's do though.  i think they should resemble a piston to be called a piston IMO. 

just found an unboxing of these

It's not exact, but they are very similar:

Not an exact copy, but more like a follow up version. 

I'm not a fan of the new look, the Piston 2 looked high quality and quite a bit more expensive than what they were, new version looks fairly generic (especially in that unboxing). 

Mar 30, 2015 at 3:28 PM Post #15,534 of 35,472
That Dzat looks a bit like IUNI earphone, they're probably made from the same OEM. Was interested with it but my spending money had already gone for other toys. Waiting for impression now instead.
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 30, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #15,535 of 35,472
Got my Moxpad X3 today from Aliexpress that I paid only $11.49 USD.  I must say, they are not bad, not bad at all.

The fit with the three flange tips is a little intrusive in my ears, but the seal is good.  I will have to try a few other tips I have laying around to see if I can find something that does not go quite as far down my ear canal.

Personally I think they have a decently flat frequency.  Bass seems controlled and quick enough to keep up with most music.  Mids and highs seem to line up right where they should be. Overall sound is slightly artificial, but still fun.  For what I paid, I think it was a good purchase.  I am happy with them so far.

I had originally bought the X3 for the cable, as I planned on using them with my KZ R3, which do not have a microphone.  The cable on the Moxpad X3 is not quite as nice as the stock KZ R3 cable though.  So I think I will just keep using both of them with their own factory cables.

Mar 30, 2015 at 4:31 PM Post #15,536 of 35,472
  Got my Moxpad X3 today from Aliexpress that I paid only $11.49 USD.  I must say, they are not bad, not bad at all.

The fit with the three flange tips is a little intrusive in my ears, but the seal is good.  I will have to try a few other tips I have laying around to see if I can find something that does not go quite as far down my ear canal.

Personally I think they have a decently flat frequency.  Bass seems controlled and quick enough to keep up with most music.  Mids and highs seem to line up right where they should be. Overall sound is slightly artificial, but still fun.  For what I paid, I think it was a good purchase.  I am happy with them so far.

I had originally bought the X3 for the cable, as I planned on using them with my KZ R3, which do not have a microphone.  The cable on the Moxpad X3 is not quite as nice as the stock KZ R3 cable though.  So I think I will just keep using both of them with their own factory cables.

don't you think they sound a bit bright?

Mar 30, 2015 at 4:43 PM Post #15,537 of 35,472
  don't you think they sound a bit bright?

Ok, I went and tested them again.  Yeah, my initial use of a flat sound is off.  I would say they are more of a U shaped sound.  Not sure how I missed it the first time.  Maybe it was just the songs I picked.

2nd time around I am hearing a lot more bass and highs.  For the $11 I paid I still think they are good, but don't think I would pay more than that for them now.  

I usually do not go back on what I said so quickly, flip flop, but yeah.  Not enjoying them as much now.  Maybe it is because I was listening to some of my favorite earbuds before I threw back on the X3 Earphone.

Mar 30, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #15,538 of 35,472
  That Dzat looks a bit like IUNI earphone, they're probably made from the same OEM. Was interested with it but my spending money had already gone for other toys. Waiting for impression now instead.
tongue_smile.gif

Well, I hope they are going to be better than IUNI
biggrin.gif
  I posted about IUNIs about a year ago here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/4065#post_10665580 - the sound was pure cr@p, though build quality was excellent.  Will let you guys know as soon as I'm going to get it.

Mar 30, 2015 at 5:32 PM Post #15,539 of 35,472
  It's not exact, but they are very similar:

Not an exact copy, but more like a follow up version. 

I'm not a fan of the new look, the Piston 2 looked high quality and quite a bit more expensive than what they were, new version looks fairly generic (especially in that unboxing). 

ahhh, i've never seen those samsung earphones.  i assumed he was talking about the white ones that came with the galaxy s series.  i actually like the look of the new pistons.  if they are brushed metal and not plastic looking like those samsungs.  but the sound is going to be the most important factor for me.  :)  the first similarities that came to me at first sight, were the B&O H3.  although not as circular, there are similarities. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back