Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2015 at 11:08 PM Post #15,188 of 35,472
very tempted by those granvela vvjb v1 because they're so pretty but I've been disappointed before so I'll wait for impressions

Mar 7, 2015 at 2:21 AM Post #15,190 of 35,472
  Yeah, you need to get some. Your ears seem to work like mine so I'd like to hear your opinion.  I thought the K1 were a bassy mess so I will not order any VJJB without positive feedback from people who like the same sound signature.

Haha really? Good to know : )
Yeah I'll order this one right away once I find a seller that ships this worldwide. Currently I am unable to pre order it because I don't live in US and Amazon is selling it. 

I wish they were available for pre-order in India :frowning2: ...
Hopefully they come for the same discounted price on some other websites with free worldwide shipping.

lol exactly. Waiting for this in India.

Mar 7, 2015 at 2:56 AM Post #15,192 of 35,472
  @EISENbricher
please let me know if you find one.
VJJB V1 looks nice.

Alright, will keep my eye on this one. Will post in India thread if I manage to grab one from somewhere.

Mar 7, 2015 at 3:04 AM Post #15,193 of 35,472
According to Tracking my IEM still in china and traveling all over the country for the past  week. i don't think i will get them any soon. any sellers you guys have dealt with before who ships promptly?

which one you guys recommend Meelec M6 pro or Zero Audio Carbo Tenore?

Mar 7, 2015 at 3:09 AM Post #15,195 of 35,472
Well, I managed to order one VJJB V1 from TaoBao (Using MisterTao). Will ship on March 15th.

My past experience with this service (MisterTao) has been excellent, good to see that V1 is easily available on TaoBao.

http://www.mistertao.com/beta/pages/item/43678253663.html

Cost about ~$24-26  using this method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back