Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2015 at 8:45 AM Post #15,121 of 35,472

Found 2  versions and a seller who ships to my country(surprisingly)  on amazon. carbo Tenore ZH-DX200-CT and carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB which one do you recommend ?  it will cost me  around 5k after conversion but if they are as good as you say i'm willing to take the jump :p

Carbo Tenore ZH-DX200-CT

Less bass,  Better SQ.

Mar 3, 2015 at 9:21 AM Post #15,122 of 35,472
It would be nice to compare the wooden xkduns to the wooden awei. Is edse (much) better than awei q9? Which is more natural?

SoundSOUL S-018  
tongue.gif

Mar 3, 2015 at 11:45 AM Post #15,127 of 35,472
Talking about cheap IEMs, I can't help but mentioning XKDUN. Great IEMs that shoot much higher than their price range. They have tight bass, great mids, extended highs that are not sibilant and all around very clear and detailed sound. If you are interested in trying some of their models - you can look for suggestions in my headphone inventory list.

Any recommendations maybe? As I see, you have tons of sweet n cheap IEMs. Especiatlly from the mentioned xkdun and soundmagic series (for electronic music). 
cool.gif

Mar 3, 2015 at 12:05 PM Post #15,128 of 35,472
Any recommendations maybe? As I see, you have tons of sweet n cheap IEMs. Especiatlly from the mentioned xkdun and soundmagic series (for electronic music). :cool:

I had lots more IEMs but as of couple months ago I started sifting through them just cause I ran out place for new ones. I'm yet to go through the SoundMAGIC that I have but I've managed to revise all the XKDUNs I had and left with only the ones I liked. You can see them in my headphone inventory. I don't listen to electronic music but I think that all the models I have sound very good for the price which is very low.

Mar 3, 2015 at 12:46 PM Post #15,129 of 35,472
I will be selling stuff to save up for other gear, so if anyone wants a good price on: VSD3, Brainwavz Hm5, Logitech UE 4000, Sound Soul S-018, KZ ED3 PM me. Giving you guys chance before I put up the ads :)

Mar 3, 2015 at 2:49 PM Post #15,131 of 35,472
I will be selling stuff to save up for other gear, so if anyone wants a good price on: VSD3, Brainwavz Hm5, Logitech UE 4000, Sound Soul S-018, KZ ED3 PM me. Giving you guys chance before I put up the ads :)

See what happened, bud? You graduated to Z5 and now won't be able to look back :wink:

Mar 3, 2015 at 3:19 PM Post #15,132 of 35,472
See what happened, bud? You graduated to Z5 and now won't be able to look back
wink.gif

Edit: I misread what you wrote. Edited my post to reflect that. Thought you said so what happened bud? LOL 

It is true to an extent that now I am more willing to consider higher priced sets such as the Dunus and Fidues, having gotten  taste of the good stuff :wink:

I am still interested in the likes of Titan 1 and CKR9 etc :p

Mar 3, 2015 at 3:45 PM Post #15,133 of 35,472

wink.gif

Edit: I misread what you wrote. Edited my post to reflect that. Thought you said so what happened bud? LOL 

It is true to an extent that now I am more willing to consider higher priced sets such as the Dunus and Fidues, having gotten  taste of the good stuff :wink:

I am still interested in the likes of Titan 1 and CKR9 etc :p

Yes, you can get used to a "good" life really fast, fine caviar of DUNUs and Fidues lol!!!

And to answer your original question before you edited it, DITA only gets dusted off whenever I need it for review comparison (the original intent of that review loaner).  I'm a bit obsessed right now with UM Pro 50 and testing it with different cables.  Or I should say, I'm more obsessed with cables than actual IEM lol!!!

Mar 3, 2015 at 4:21 PM Post #15,134 of 35,472
wink.gif

He'll be okay as long as he doesn't now start going through TOTL's like candy. Now that would be expensive!

Mar 3, 2015 at 4:42 PM Post #15,135 of 35,472
Yes, you can get used to a "good" life really fast, fine caviar of DUNUs and Fidues lol!!!

And to answer your original question before you edited it, DITA only gets dusted off whenever I need it for review comparison (the original intent of that review loaner).  I'm a bit obsessed right now with UM Pro 50 and testing it with different cables.  Or I should say, I'm more obsessed with cables than actual IEM lol!!!

And you will find many people to not believe in how the cables can affect sound changes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back