up until $100 ibasso IT01 or CCA C16
or jump until $200 look for Moondrop Kanas Pro / ibasso IT01s / DM6 / ikko OH1
or straight to TOTL iems lol

Feb 19, 2019 at 9:57 PM Post #16,337 of 31,833
still in sub $50 try BQEYZ iems,

You can also build your own universal IEM or CIEM with all knowles drivers (or whatever drivers you want).

Feb 19, 2019 at 10:14 PM Post #16,339 of 31,833
since you're living in china, im curious, is there any audio store that you can try the display of chi-fis there like audio store in japan? If there is, wow must be a heaven, dont need to buy and try everytime. I could spend hours in there.
Yes, there's many Chi-fi stores here! ...Just last week, I was at my friends BIG one floor AKG store in Beijing, which carries many Chi-fi models and was able to try some of them for a few hours. I was with my wife and son, so I didn't want to spend the day there for their sake.

One insane model I tried are called the "Light Harmonic Oscar XXI"! They carry 21 BA armatures each side, which makes a total of 42 BA armatures!!! That is totally crazy!
More insane is the price! They cost a total of 40,000 Chinese yuan! In US dollars, that's a total of $5,946.98! :astonished: What?

The sound is extremely clear with life-like vocals and instruments with a wide soundstage, and though bass is light, it is tight and fast. But, when amped, they perform really g-o-o-d!

I say, these are Chi-fi earphones at its best! BUT, you won't see me buying them, it's out of my budget for me!:point_left::sweat_smile:

Here are some PIC's from a Chinese website...
RExbhm5Ek4uRKM.jpg RExbhmL71I9ZCz.jpg RExbhnJE5d6u2L.jpgRExbhmZ9VDOwwd.jpg

-Clear

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2019 at 10:33 PM Post #16,340 of 31,833
Yes, there's many Chi-fi stores here! ...Just last week, I was at my friends BIG one floor AKG store in Beijing, which carries many Chi-fi models and was able to try some of them for a few hours. I was with my wife and son, so I didn't want to spend the day there for their sake.

One insane model I tried are called the "Light Harmonic Oscar XXI"! They carry 21 BA armatures each side, which makes a total of 42 BA armatures!!! That is totally crazy!
More insane is the price! They cost a total of 40,000 Chinese yuan! In US dollars, that's a total of $5946.98! :astonished: What?

The sound is extremely clear with life-like vocals and instruments with a wide soundstage, and though bass is light, it is tight and fast. But, when amped, they perform really g-o-o-d!

I say, these are Chi-fi earphones at its best! BUT, you won't see me buying them, it's out of my budget for me!:point_left::sweat_smile:

-Clear

That’s ~$140 per driver haha

Feb 19, 2019 at 10:49 PM Post #16,341 of 31,833

More insane is the price! They cost a total of 40,000 Chinese yuan! In US dollars, that's a total of $5946.98! :astonished: What?

-Clear

thats sick. better grab 64 for value wise. and they looks like unfinished prototype for me.

wow so lucky, i mean like highly praised chifi iems around $10-$500 if you can listen at display store would be nice, at least not gamble buy.

Feb 19, 2019 at 11:05 PM Post #16,343 of 31,833
Still into Jap-Fiscination....Final Audio Design really fascinate me in a strange way, as if i cannot listen to anything else right now because it will sound too ''rude'' and in your face.

E3000 is the anti hissing iem, whatever you trow at them it will became gently musical, but with great bass extension as well, some will consider these dark sounding, wich isnt really the case...

Anyway, I think i prefer the 10$ cheaper E2000 that have more attack, present mids and deep airy soundstage, level of clarity is very impressive for 40$, in feel balanced without artificial peaks at all, i do not think it lack details at all, quite the opposite, just perhaps some decay and upper sparkle but that permit a more precise imaging. Whats as well fascinating with those Final Audio iem is that i tend to listen to lower volume, and find the right sweet spot wich i less loud than wath im use too.

As well E2000 and even more ultra smooth 3000, is perfect sleeper earphone, so small it make me admire the sound quality even more.

These are phenomena budgetl iem for mature audiophile that do not want easy wow effect, the wow is in how the galaxy of sound is infinite, but you need to explore it yourself, not wait to be collide by spectacular asteroid, its contemplative musicality and very relaxing without being boring. Its not because the highs are smoothed out that you loose details, quite the opposite, you brain isn't distract by any peak and all frequencies range are treated with respect, wich permit me finding new details in 6khz-10khz range more easily.

I need to test them with more freaks stuffs like fast experimental rock, electronic and basys tracks...but the mids of 2000 are to die for, Susanna Wallumrod voice sound full, naturally textured and never shouty. Yep, I love Japanese Meticulous Elegance.

Feb 20, 2019 at 2:06 AM Post #16,344 of 31,833
Still into Jap-Fiscination....Final Audio Design really fascinate me in a strange way, as if i cannot listen to anything else right now because it will sound too ''rude'' and in your face.

E3000 is the anti hissing iem, whatever you trow at them it will became gently musical, but with great bass extension as well, some will consider these dark sounding, wich isnt really the case...

Anyway, I think i prefer the 10$ cheaper E2000 that have more attack, present mids and deep airy soundstage, level of clarity is very impressive for 40$, in feel balanced without artificial peaks at all, i do not think it lack details at all, quite the opposite, just perhaps some decay and upper sparkle but that permit a more precise imaging. Whats as well fascinating with those Final Audio iem is that i tend to listen to lower volume, and find the right sweet spot wich i less loud than wath im use too.

As well E2000 and even more ultra smooth 3000, is perfect sleeper earphone, so small it make me admire the sound quality even more.

These are phenomena budgetl iem for mature audiophile that do not want easy wow effect, the wow is in how the galaxy of sound is infinite, but you need to explore it yourself, not wait to be collide by spectacular asteroid, its contemplative musicality and very relaxing without being boring. Its not because the highs are smoothed out that you loose details, quite the opposite, you brain isn't distract by any peak and all frequencies range are treated with respect, wich permit me finding new details in 6khz-10khz range more easily.

I need to test them with more freaks stuffs like fast experimental rock, electronic and basys tracks...but the mids of 2000 are to die for, Susanna Wallumrod voice sound full, naturally textured and never shouty. Yep, I love Japanese Meticulous Elegance.
Glad You are starting to get out of chi-fi "hole" and appreciate more of "downfall" FR IEMs :wink:
still in sub $50 try BQEYZ iems,
You forgot to add Kinera Idun/Deluxe and regular Kanas @ up to 200$ and TinAudio T2 @ under 50$ ,imo.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2019 at 4:21 AM Post #16,345 of 31,833
Glad You are starting to get out of chi-fi "hole" and appreciate more of "downfall" FR IEMs :wink:

You forgot to add Kinera Idun/Deluxe and regular Kanas @ up to 200$ and TinAudio T2 @ under 50$ ,imo.

yeah right buddy, but Im scared T2 is not for everyone, especially coming from C10, and i like my BQEYZ KB100 rather than my T2 (i was put the T2 as my sub $50 best, but since i got KB100, definitely hard to take its place now). But yeah lets put it into consideration again. T2 there

Feb 20, 2019 at 4:39 AM Post #16,346 of 31,833
yeah right buddy, but Im scared T2 is not for everyone, especially coming from C10, and i like my BQEYZ KB100 rather than my T2 (i was put the T2 as my sub $50 best, but since i got KB100, definitely hard to take its place now). But yeah lets put it into consideration again. T2 there
Yeah, I agree but there are different preferences for different ppl. C10 might sound awful for somebody preferring more brightish and detailed signature.
So, under 50$ I would look into CCA-C10, Tin T2, BQEYZ KB100. There are others too but these are good place to start (better than KZ options imo).

Feb 20, 2019 at 9:29 AM Post #16,347 of 31,833
How does the Final Audio E2000 compare to the Zero Audio Carbo Tenore, if anyone has them both?

Feb 20, 2019 at 9:52 AM Post #16,348 of 31,833

Hehe, yeah, well, im still curious about exploring some chifi holes, just became more selective...to save me money and time:wink: I will try Brainwavz B200-400, Tinaudio T3, NiceHCK N3 and BQEYZ BQ3 for example.

Anyway, now im in a big ''reeducation'' process, like, instead of searching for firework i learn to contemplate beauty of nature again ahah Anyway, the V shape never was appropriate for classical and jazz, wich are my favorite music style. Sure, extra body to cello can be joyfull, but put another cello or violin and it can became muddied or unbalanced.

Any suggestion of great near neutral and natural (not cold) sounding sub-100$ iem???

Feb 20, 2019 at 9:59 AM Post #16,349 of 31,833
How does the Final Audio E2000 compare to the Zero Audio Carbo Tenore, if anyone has them both?
+1....im curious to know too, as I just have E2000 wich I adore more and more.

There some graphs for a little idea (but error margin are always there as well as issue for proper trustability....I did not find official graph from CArbo tenore them self unlike E2000 wich was send by official Final Audio engineer)
CARBO:
6078114.gif

E2000:
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Feb 20, 2019 at 10:22 AM Post #16,350 of 31,833
Okay, so I received those Tiandirenhe IEMs this afternoon, which were previously spotted by @Slater and here are brief initial impressions: Sound signature is warm and bassy (bass is deep and decay is somewhat slow, remember Whizzer A15?). Emphasized bass without a second thought but treble is not elevated, its pretty cohesive and have some really good resolution (but lacks the sparkle like BA drivers). Soundstage is average and doesn't have much depth but instrument separation is decent. Overall tuning reminds me of Opera Factory OM1. Will add further impressions after some burn-in.
Would you consider this a good buy? They have my interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back