CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Feb 18, 2019 at 3:20 PM Post #16,306 of 31,833
ok first impressions of the **** - very neutral and clean sounding, the bass is very high quality (much better than the V80), tight, clean and natural sounding with real instruments, it has very small roll of under around 40hz (easily fixable with APO EQ), the mids are neutral without any color to them, very transparent (again much better than the dry mids on the V80), the treble is extended effortlessly with very high level of details without sounding bright or harsh, they have more energy in the upper treble compared to the lower treble, for that reason there is no hardness or grain, no roughness (KZ, i am looking at you), it pulls out details from well recorded music like crazy, the imaging is very good but the soundstage is not very wide, dont get me wrong it has good soundstage, it sound open but is not Kanas pro in that regard, for 25$ they are probably the best value right now on the market, if you like neutral sound anyway, highly recommended

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2019 at 3:26 PM Post #16,308 of 31,833
I'm still waiting for my CCA C10. I'm wondering if the stock cable is good enough as I've seen some people complaining about it. I noticed that some sellers on Ali Express are selling C10 along with the upgraded cable. May be I should have got that.

I also have the KZ ES4, so does that cable work with C10 if the stock cable is not good enough?

Stock cable is ok, a bit prone to tangling. Look up Kinboofi cables on Amazon. Cheap price quality ChiFi cables. They are .78 but work just as well. I have a bunch of 4/6/8 core cables from Amazon lol.

Feb 18, 2019 at 4:13 PM Post #16,312 of 31,833
So I receive the Final Audio E2000-3000-4000 and live some kind of new audiophile experience with them., especially with the E4000 wich is the more neutraly tuned of the bunch (well, I do not try the E2000 yet, but im pretty sure it have little more bass emphasis).

Final Audio really have a house sound of its own, nothing like to drastic colouration we find nowadays, should it be in low, mids or highs. In fact, it search a comfortable listen that give a natural musicality without any intense spotlight that give too much emphasis on any freq range. Smooth but with good resolution, leaning towards neutral, but with a little more bass presence for the E3000 I listen right now. First reflex I have wearing them was to pushup the volume, but after somebrain burning (and perhaps futur hearing saving) I lower volume as it change nothing to the sound unlike some iem I have. Anyway, they have low impendance but low DB too.

First impressions are very positive, as I find utterly refreshing this unique soundsignature that do not feel wrongly agressive and is very well balanced, every instrument having clear and bodied presence and great transparency, this is the type of iem treble sensitive audiophile will adore IMO Treble being little roll off after about 14khz a seen in this graph:
e3000.png

I find this graph on Dayton measurment of 325iem. Not sure about sub bass being that higher than everything....E3000 sure not being a rumbly bassy sounding iem, punch is there for sure, but again, with a lightness to it. Need more time with them but Final Audio sure know how to tune sound, and nope, they don't search for easy WOW effet, more like the Etymotic sound approach from what I remember.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2019 at 4:18 PM Post #16,313 of 31,833
So I receive the Final Audio E2000-3000-4000 and live some kind of new audiophile experience with them., especially with the E4000 wich is the more neutraly tuned of the bunch (well, I do not try the E2000 yet, but im pretty sure it have little more bass emphasis).

Final Audio really have a house sound of its own, nothing like to drastic colouration we find nowadays, should it be in low, mids or highs. In fact, it search a comfortable listen that give a natural musicality without any intense spotlight that give too much emphasis on any freq range. Smooth but with good resolution, leaning towards neutral, but with a little more bass presence for the E3000 I listen right now. First reflex I have wearing them was to pushup the volume, but after somebrain burning (and perhaps futur hearing saving) I lower volume as it change nothing to the sound unlike some iem I have. Anyway, they have low impendance but low DB too.

First impressions are very positive, as I find utterly refreshing this unique soundsignature that do not feel wrongly agressive and is very well balanced, every instrument having clear and bodied presence and great transparency, this is the type of iem treble sensitive audiophile will adore IMO Treble being little roll off after about 14khz a seen in this graph:

I find this graph on Dayton measurment of 325iem. Not sure about sub bass being that higher than everything....E3000 sure not being a rumbly bassy sounding iem, punch is there for sure, but again, with a lightness to it. Need more time with them but Final Audio sure know how to tune sound, and nope, they don't search for easy WOW effet, more like the Etymotic sound approach from what I remember.
i have the E5000 and they can wow you with strong and tight hits, my go to in ear for sludge metal

Feb 18, 2019 at 5:17 PM Post #16,314 of 31,833
Hi there. I love my $25 Dudios Zeus wireless iems but it's too bulky... any alternatives?
Unfortunately not. The Zeus or QCY QS1 is definitely the best buy when it comes to truly wireless. The sound is full, surprisingly detailed and smooth. I love them!

My search on even better twe's is totally on, but I still haven't found better alternatives.

Feb 18, 2019 at 7:19 PM Post #16,315 of 31,833
I might go for both the KZ7 and the **** and gift one away. I really love my KZ5v2 for its soundstage. Sibilance and fit : I got used to I guess, but the soundstage is really something that I think stems from the casing. Perhaps the copycatting of the andromeda was methodical? There's a reasonance in the box and tapping against it that makes the IT01 a bit claustophobic. The IT01 is still better in all other aspects, but soundstage is very important and I hope the KZ7 does the same thing just as a right!

Anyone prefer the ZS6 to the ZS7?

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2019 at 8:16 PM Post #16,316 of 31,833
ok first impressions of the **** - very neutral and clean sounding, the bass is very high quality (much better than the V80), tight, clean and natural sounding with real instruments, it has very small roll of under around 40hz (easily fixable with APO EQ), the mids are neutral without any color to them, very transparent (again much better than the dry mids on the V80), the treble is extended effortlessly with very high level of details without sounding bright or harsh, they have more energy in the upper treble compared to the lower treble, for that reason there is no hardness or grain, no roughness (KZ, i am looking at you), it pulls out details from well recorded music like crazy, the imaging is very good but the soundstage is not very wide, dont get me wrong it has good soundstage, it sound open but is not Kanas pro in that regard, for 25$ they are probably the best value right now on the market, if you like neutral sound anyway, highly recommended

nice impressions, dont compared it with kanas pro, how does it for a match with moondrop crescent? i forgot if you have one, do you?

Feb 18, 2019 at 8:24 PM Post #16,317 of 31,833
Unfortunately not. The Zeus or QCY QS1 is definitely the best buy when it comes to truly wireless. The sound is full, surprisingly detailed and smooth. I love them!

My search on even better twe's is totally on, but I still haven't found better alternatives.

which one is better in terms of SQ? got QCY Q1S for my wife couple weeks ago, and to my surprise theyre good for the price, BT 5.0, with that tech, and doesnt sound muddy at all. Think of MH755 with lower bass quantity. MH755 still better but its really good for budget true wireless at less than $20.

I might try Zeus if it is better than that QCY

Feb 18, 2019 at 9:06 PM Post #16,318 of 31,833
that is strange, i purchased my pairs from the same store 24 days ago and they shipped them the next day of the purchase
That's because what kills the shipping during the month of February is the "Chinese New Year's". This is the only time of the year that everyone in China seems to stop "dead on their tracks" to celebrate a whole month of festivities while bringing in their New Year.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2019 at 10:09 PM Post #16,319 of 31,833
It make more than one chinese year I waitfor my **** to arrive too....i'm afraid my expectation willbe extremely pumped up now !

Anyway, it give me time to enter the Final Audio E3000 fascinating world....i'm into JAP-Fi right now. Deal with it.

Feb 18, 2019 at 11:30 PM Post #16,320 of 31,833
I might go for both the KZ7 and the **** and gift one away. I really love my KZ5v2 for its soundstage. Sibilance and fit : I got used to I guess, but the soundstage is really something that I think stems from the casing. Perhaps the copycatting of the andromeda was methodical? There's a reasonance in the box and tapping against it that makes the IT01 a bit claustophobic. The IT01 is still better in all other aspects, but soundstage is very important and I hope the KZ7 does the same thing just as a right!

Anyone prefer the ZS6 to the ZS7?

I very much prefer ZS6 EQ'd over ZS7. For me the ZS7 was a disappointment. I wanted an improved ZS6 and it's not what I got, this is a differently tuned IEM. I was expecting a sound similar to ZS6, fun, open and airy with reduced sibilance as this was the main complain everyone had and It's not what I got. ZS6 sounded amazingly open, ZS7 is just average and differently tuned. Not that bad of an IEM but it ain't a successor to the ZS6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back