CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Dec 20, 2017 at 7:18 AM Post #5,296 of 31,833
Really, haven't heard one that sound anything better than woeful, please share the name of better ones?

The Tinaudio T2 is the only dual dynamic I've listened to that's been any good.

Denon Urban Raver was a dual dynamic that was good (Better than expected considering its bass cannon adverts).

Dec 20, 2017 at 9:04 AM Post #5,297 of 31,833
I ordered Auglamour RT-1 on 11.11. from NiceHCK, shipped on 02.12. and tracking shows no update since then. Should I be concerned, so far noting took more than 20-25 days total to get to me, especially not from NiceHCK?

Dec 20, 2017 at 9:07 AM Post #5,298 of 31,833
I ordered Auglamour RT-1 on 11.11. from NiceHCK, shipped on 02.12. and tracking shows no update since then. Should I be concerned, so far noting took more than 20-25 days total to get to me, especially not from NiceHCK?

I had something take 5 weeks after one of the summer saies.

Dec 20, 2017 at 9:23 AM Post #5,299 of 31,833
I think tracking number do not always work depending of shipping option you have take. Mine as been ship november 24.....
and that what its write since its in Canada:
Tracking No. Date / Time Description Service Type
RB405716425SG N/A
We could not find this Tracking Number in our system. Find out why. You can edit this Tracking Number or Request Delivery Updates By Email.
N/A

Personally, I begin to be worry after 2 months of waiting. Thats how goes life with Ali.

Dec 20, 2017 at 9:29 AM Post #5,300 of 31,833
Being kind of obsess by PMV brand potential right now I do more reseach to find other models and fall on their entry level PMV E01 on TAOBAO:
TB2loiHi3DD8KJjy0FdXXcjvXXa_!!859283209.jpg

TB2pASndXYM8KJjSZFuXXcf7FXa_!!859283209.jpg

IF anybody heard them please share impressions...cause I can't really order from TAOBAO, but im utterly curious about sound quality of there dynamic driver!!!!!!!!!
They do I earbud too, I know that...perhaps will try it someday but its really more about IEM im curious for PMV.

Dec 20, 2017 at 10:18 AM Post #5,301 of 31,833
Being kind of obsess by PMV brand potential right now I do more reseach to find other models and fall on their entry level PMV E01 on TAOBAO:
TB2loiHi3DD8KJjy0FdXXcjvXXa_!!859283209.jpg

TB2pASndXYM8KJjSZFuXXcf7FXa_!!859283209.jpg

IF anybody heard them please share impressions...cause I can't really order from TAOBAO, but im utterly curious about sound quality of there dynamic driver!!!!!!!!!
They do I earbud too, I know that...perhaps will try it someday but its really more about IEM im curious for PMV.

Looks like they are graphene drivers.

Dec 20, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #5,303 of 31,833
Yes, that is correct. Its supposedly a proprietary designed 10mm Graphene driver. Price is a very attractive ~US$16.
Their marketing take suggests that is optimised for vocals.
OH.
There on Ali. Waiting for a guinea pig:):):)
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ori...-206c-4ba0-9bdb-c26b07dac674&rmStoreLevelAB=5

Hum.........................................................................will it be me? Don't know....but PMV brand is stock in my head. And now, the word Graphene as well. And vocal centred supposed soundsig too as said....oh my. Will wait to have the 60$ back from refund of the blablabla and think about it.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2017 at 11:55 AM Post #5,304 of 31,833
@Nymphonomaniac dont wait bro, take the plunge xD

Anw i have gotten the **** 4in1 back from my gf (as she didnt use it at all for like 10mths or so). When she's out of town next week i will give it a good listen. However from the short use i have today, the soundstage is decent but imaging is not as good as the MEMT X5. Shall see in the next few days.

Dec 20, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #5,307 of 31,833
Just wondering, whats you portable gear Otto?

There is a link at the base of my posts. If you refer to source, I use mainly iPhone 5S with or without audioquest dragonfly.

As to the Portapros and comparable gear. My friend borrowed my stuff, tested it, and wrote it up here:
https://goo.gl/hr9x3c

Those AKGs mentioned are interesting: lots of oomph, zero soundstage, excellent fit. A crowded orchestra but a great "London Calling" by the Clash.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2017 at 1:11 PM Post #5,308 of 31,833
The Tinaudio T2 is the only dual dynamic I've listened to that's been any good.

Vidal,
I wished you reviewed the Lker i8 with two dynamic drivers - for cultural reasons. They got raving reviews elsewhere. To me they offer wonderful mids, the tiniest soundstage I am aware of in this price segment, and an overdone upper bass that blows your eardrums out of the door even at moderate volumes. Great earphones for street use but fatiguing in a quiet home.

While most people love these, others grossly dislike them...which warrants a strictly technical review of them. A great earphone for descriptive purposes.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2017 at 1:19 PM Post #5,309 of 31,833
Vidal,
I wished you reviewed the Lker i8 with two dynamic drivers - for cultural reasons. They got raving reviews elsewhere. To me the offer wonderful mids, the tiniest soundstage I am aware of in this price segment, and an overdone upper bass that blows your eardrums out of the door even at moderate volumes. Great earphones for street use, but fatiguing in a quiet home.

While most people love these, other grossly dislike them...which warrants a strictly technical review of them. A great earphone for descriptive purposes.

Sounds like I'd hate them, overblown bass is not my thing and the small soundstage doesn't appeal either.

Dec 20, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #5,310 of 31,833
Oh.....was sure to receive my HCK order when postal man hit my door....but when I have the package in hands was like: too light.
Open it and it was the TAKSTAR PRO82!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just make fiw minutes I got them. Already can say they DON NOT sound bad at ALL. Are ultra comfy and light weight: very portable. Quite surprise about that too...
But its not finish yet, it have a 3 port bass gain...wich change FOR REAL soundsignature from neutral to boomy. What a great idea!

MAN. Will came back with more impressions. But its not a deception like Bossfi B7. Thanks GOD.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back