CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Aug 3, 2019 at 12:50 PM Post #19,096 of 31,833
Wow these V60's sure look and have the same specs as the Y*ny** ASE that is no longer available:

20190803_174903[1].jpg

Aug 3, 2019 at 12:52 PM Post #19,097 of 31,833
Anyway, talking about good IEM, I was very nervous about the feedback I read on Amazon japan about NICEHCK NX7, well, first impressions are positive to my ears.

I'm not treble sensitive, but these aren't trebly or harsh to my ears, sound is transparent, slightly V shape, imaging is great, all in all well balanced and clear sounding. Best HCK iem I try yet.

P1020820.JPG P1020821.JPG P1020823.JPG P1020824.JPG
PS: cable included is rubbish and very similar to stock KZ....i use a KB balanced 8cores SPC cable right now. I'm expecting bass to settle up with more burn in too.

Attachments

• P1020822.JPG
    P1020822.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Aug 3, 2019 at 12:54 PM Post #19,098 of 31,833
Anyone tried the TRN V60. Is it good?

Aliexpress NICEHCK audio store is selling them at $11 USD.
Am tempted to just blind buy it at this crazy pricing!

I purchased the clear TRN V60 from Nicehck and when I received it the packaging showed V60 Pro and in my opinion it is a very good purchase at this price. I also have the IM2 which is also nice however the V60 Pro has more sub base and a larger soundstage. I am not sure if the other colours are the Pro version or not or whether there is a difference between the Pro and regular version but the V60 Pro I received is a very good and I prefer it to the IM2. Hope this helps.

Aug 3, 2019 at 12:55 PM Post #19,099 of 31,833
I do rather like the NiceHCK NX7. It does need a good 50 hours burn in before it settles in

Aug 3, 2019 at 1:00 PM Post #19,100 of 31,833
By the way, anybody try AUDIOSENSE T300 here???

Aug 3, 2019 at 1:09 PM Post #19,101 of 31,833
anybody try these?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33010070788.html

Suppose to be dd+BA hybrid using a Knowles....the look is pretty DIY yourself but so is the price too...man, there too much chifi iem to try. we need an headfi agent in Shenzhen!

Aug 3, 2019 at 1:19 PM Post #19,102 of 31,833
Well those sure look interesting, will perhaps try them too....

Thanks....i rush it tough, but it still make me listen to much to these. I don't believe in burn in for ba, only exception is with hybrid, but its the dynamic that burn in in fact.
F1 have no imaging, it sound like an old shouty radio to me....at this 30$ price its just a no go really and i guess only people that recieve them for free can tolerate this type of sound. Its really the sound you can get with free iem that come with cheap player. I mean....Chi-fi is a very competitive world, I really wonder why we talk about F1 here whatsoever.

-----No buyer passionate about chi-fi will ever come here say: man, F1 sound great, you should try them!----EDIT: its not true, some peope might like the F1. We all have different ears.

F1 are just ok but absolutely not competitive. The roll off treble and bass create a boring sound and miss punch.
It's good to buy for an original design and a sound which is correct in standard iem. But clearly for this price the recent bl-03 are clearly better.
It's logic, it's not for the sound that we buy them, but for the design

Aug 3, 2019 at 1:24 PM Post #19,103 of 31,833
I do rather like the NiceHCK NX7. It does need a good 50 hours burn in before it settles in

I'm afraid about piezo electric driver. It seems too present comparing to the rest of drivers... Maybe with burn in but... We'll see

Aug 3, 2019 at 2:21 PM Post #19,105 of 31,833
I am excited that the Semkarch comes with a big case... lol. I am easily pleased.

We keep running out of the little cases that I keep ordering... Just ordered another six of those oval ones from aliexpress for about $4 total... it adds up. I like them for the ones that I have problems winding up tight enough to put in a small round or square case.

Just a few I found lying around the living room and on my desk.

Most of mines go in little see thru bags in a huge see thru box lol. Only my more expensive sets get kept in their box or in their cases.

Hope nobody has OCD

Mess.jpg

Aug 3, 2019 at 2:50 PM Post #19,106 of 31,833
Most of mines go in little see thru bags in a huge see thru box lol. Only my more expensive sets get kept in their box or in their cases.

Hope nobody has OCD

That is horrible, lol

Aug 3, 2019 at 2:53 PM Post #19,107 of 31,833
I like the NiceHCK NX7 as well. It's a bit too bright for my normal tastes, and sometimes high hats are hot enough to make me wince, but it does some things so well (imaging/layering in particular) that I keep enjoying them quite a lot. After a lot of tip rolling I finally did find that the bass is quite nice, albeit sitting well behind the highs.

I do want to find a different cable, and I'd like it to be one that will sit flush with the connectors. The silver KZ ZSN upgrade cable I have wouldn't fit at all. I'm wondering the C paragraph one from JCALLY would work. I might just give it a shot, and if it doesn't work on the NX7 I could put that cable on my ZS10 Pro anyways.

Aug 3, 2019 at 2:55 PM Post #19,108 of 31,833
That is horrible, lol

Yeah, it isn't that neat lol. I like it cos i get to see them in the flesh and sometimes a pair will catch my eye i haven't heard in a while and i'll start listening to it again.

Aug 3, 2019 at 3:03 PM Post #19,109 of 31,833
I like the NiceHCK NX7 as well. It's a bit too bright for my normal tastes, and sometimes high hats are hot enough to make me wince, but it does some things so well (imaging/layering in particular) that I keep enjoying them quite a lot. After a lot of tip rolling I finally did find that the bass is quite nice, albeit sitting well behind the highs.

I do want to find a different cable, and I'd like it to be one that will sit flush with the connectors. The silver KZ ZSN upgrade cable I have wouldn't fit at all. I'm wondering the C paragraph one from JCALLY would work. I might just give it a shot, and if it doesn't work on the NX7 I could put that cable on my ZS10 Pro anyways.
And comparing to zs10 pro? Better or worse ?

Aug 3, 2019 at 3:32 PM Post #19,110 of 31,833
Any cable that says it is for *** will fit NX7. I'm afraid I was wrong

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back