Can anyone recommend a good pair of headphones?
Nov 18, 2012 at 12:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

raider2338

New Head-Fier
I would like to buy a nice pair of over ear headphones. I listen to a lot of top 40 music and would use them for gaming. I would like something that doesn't have too much sound leakage and noise cancellation if possible. I liked the build of the Beats Executives, but hate the flimsy plastic build of the studios. I have heard many times how beats are overpriced. I would only like to pay up to $300, I would also like to try them before I buy them. I live in downtown Chicago so if you know any good stores there I should visit let me know. 

Nov 18, 2012 at 12:38 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
I would like to buy a nice pair of over ear headphones. I listen to a lot of top 40 music and would use them for gaming. I would like something that doesn't have too much sound leakage and noise cancellation if possible. I liked the build of the Beats Executives, but hate the flimsy plastic build of the studios. I have heard many times how beats are overpriced. I would only like to pay up to $300, I would also like to try them before I buy them. I live in downtown Chicago so if you know any good stores there I should visit let me know. 

Heya,

AudioTechnica A900X
Ultrasone PRO 750
Logitech UE 6000
Beyer DT770 PRO
AKG K167
AKG K550
Mr Speakers Mad Dogs (modded T50RP)
Sony MDRZX700

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back