Buying gaming headset
Sep 14, 2010 at 1:30 PM Post #61 of 77
Hey guys,

I already bought a zalman mic as recomended but probably because i game on consoles the mic doesn't catch my voice because it is too far away form my mouth. At night I can't speak loud so i think this mic is not that good.  
I wonder if i should buy some:

-ad700 and try to mod a mic (this one or another) on them and near to my mouth

OR

-senn pc360 because they are an headset

Sep 14, 2010 at 1:38 PM Post #63 of 77
I use a cheap boom mic ripped off a cheap headset and a piece of blu-tak to make my HD 595s into a headset. Sure I want good sound quality, but why should I give it to everyone else by having a quality mic?
k701smile.gif

Sep 15, 2010 at 8:12 PM Post #64 of 77
If you really want quality. I would go with a nice pair of headphones then just go to walmart and get a logitech usb headset for 20-30$. They are quality mics. I had the same issue with not being able to speak loudly and it actually hurt people ears if I yelled(which happens =])

It sounds kind of cheap but you can get the mic perfect and like I said the quality is GREAT! Just put it around your neck and set the mic up.

sc001.jpg

Quote:
Hey guys,

I already bought a zalman mic as recomended but probably because i game on consoles the mic doesn't catch my voice because it is too far away form my mouth. At night I can't speak loud so i think this mic is not that good.  
I wonder if i should buy some:

-ad700 and try to mod a mic (this one or another) on them and near to my mouth

OR

-senn pc360 because they are an headset

Sep 16, 2010 at 10:58 PM Post #68 of 77
Sep 26, 2010 at 10:26 AM Post #73 of 77
Comfort of the AD700 depends on how well your head takes to the Wing system. Personally I felt the AD700 was much more comfy than the HD555. But some people can't get a hang of the wings. 

Oct 2, 2010 at 6:31 AM Post #74 of 77
Hey guys,

As recommended I bought the labtec mic and modded in my senn hd555 just to experiment. The mod is sick and I still pretend to buy the ad700. For now I'm gonna use this modding and in a near future i will buy the audio technica.

Check it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg6JeItd67c

Oct 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM Post #75 of 77

Quote:
Hey guys,

As recommended I bought the labtec mic and modded in my senn hd555 just to experiment. The mod is sick and I still pretend to buy the ad700. For now I'm gonna use this modding and in a near future i will buy the audio technica.

Check it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg6JeItd67c

Awesome! You took my suggestion. ;D Glad you like it man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back