Buyer's Remorse: Headphones and earphones you bought on impulse and regretted.
Oct 16, 2006 at 5:50 AM Post #166 of 336
E3c, if 'dry stale bread' is a sound, that's it. I did like the isolation, though, it's just the uninvolving sound I didn't like for the money.

Panasonic RP-HC70. $50 (noise-cancelling by generating louder white noise than background!). First set of headphones before I discovered Head-Fi. 'Nuff said.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 21, 2006 at 4:38 AM Post #171 of 336
Quote:

Originally Posted by rapier84
KOSS Plugs, thought they sounded decent at first(before coming over here to Head-Fi...)

Funny how "coming over here to Head-Fi" automatically degrades all our old equipment. One minute we're perfectly happy with our old cans, and the next, they suck. All because of exposure to the Head-Fi Buyrus.
lambda.gif

Anyone interested in buying my ole Sony MDR XD400s?

Oct 21, 2006 at 4:48 AM Post #172 of 336
While I'm sufficiently pleased with my A500s, I kinda regret not waiting and saving up for a pair of A900s!

Oct 21, 2006 at 5:15 AM Post #173 of 336
sr225's. not even for the sound really, just the design of the headphone. i just dont like phones that sit on your ear like that. gimme circumaural any day
smily_headphones1.gif

plus the plasticy construction etc wasnt very impressive, but I and everyone else knows what to expect there.

Oct 22, 2006 at 6:48 PM Post #175 of 336
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dept_of_Alchemy
Panasonic RP-HC70. $50 (noise-cancelling by generating louder white noise than background!). First set of headphones before I discovered Head-Fi. 'Nuff said.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm confused! Do you regret the RP-HC70?

Oct 24, 2006 at 9:54 PM Post #176 of 336
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
Teac Hp-100, Zalman Surrounds, Mellow MH-1 and especially, the Lloytron radio headphones. All of them were just rubbish in one way or another, mostly in all ways.

I also think that my ESP9 buy was a bad idea in hindsight, although it did lead me to the Stax 2020.

lol you actually bought the zalmans? how bad were they
biggrin.gif

Oct 25, 2006 at 5:53 AM Post #177 of 336
I regret buying Senn HD595s without enough money left over to buy an amp to go with them. They sound great, but they are for the computer, which isn't good enough to handle them at the moment.

Hello total bithead, goodbye wallet

Oct 25, 2006 at 12:02 PM Post #178 of 336
i dont really regret my e4c's that much, they do sound very good

just not 'WOW! HOLY ****' good, if you know what i mean

what i do regret is not having a credit card, as the Shure E4c's are the best IEM's i could buy without a credit card

should have bought the E500's.... *SIGH*

Oct 25, 2006 at 3:37 PM Post #179 of 336
Quote:

Originally Posted by lordson
i dont really regret my e4c's that much, they do sound very good

just not 'WOW! HOLY ****' good, if you know what i mean

what i do regret is not having a credit card, as the Shure E4c's are the best IEM's i could buy without a credit card

should have bought the E500's.... *SIGH*

uh, going into debt is bad, mmkay?

Oct 25, 2006 at 4:32 PM Post #180 of 336
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa
AKG K26P. After my SportaPros broke i was really excited when i saw Headrooms "review" of them to be great cans for rock, and ordered one. My greatest dissapointment in headphones. All bass, phony mids, rolled off highs.

I second. Sold mine within a week of purchasing them new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back