BTG-Audio Cable Impressions, Reviews and Discussion | Sunrise, Starlight & FitEar
Sep 8, 2019 at 7:50 AM Post #197 of 203
Paypal just refunded my $115 because they could not contact Brian. But I still lost the 2 cables I sent to be re-terminated worth over $400!!!! I really don't recommend doing business with BTG-audio!
Wow, that is unfortunate. Sorry to hear about that. This is all pretty strange.

Sep 12, 2019 at 12:18 PM Post #198 of 203
If you check out what is almost unquestionably his linked in page, it looks like he got out of the audio business in July 2019. It's possible someone else assumed the business, but who knows. Unfortunate that he didn't relay this to his customers.

upload_2019-9-12_12-18-42.png

Sep 21, 2019 at 5:00 PM Post #201 of 203
Really - he is selling cables on eBay? I could not find anything there (even over the years). Would you have a link? Thanks
I'm not sure how to do links but if you go on ebay and search ( noble audio cable ) you can find his ad. It's for he's the cheapest cable I think he's run out of the good stuff

Sep 21, 2019 at 5:54 PM Post #202 of 203
I'm not sure how to do links but if you go on ebay and search ( noble audio cable ) you can find his ad. It's for he's the cheapest cable I think he's run out of the good stuff

Ah yes, thank you. Found it. What a way to close down a business, leaving loyal customers in the worst position. Infuriating... haha, so much to the entrepreneurial skill in his CV.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back